Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:52:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PDATA - REVOLUTIONIZING BROKERAGE OF PERSONAL DATA  (Read 53124 times)
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:56:15 PM

It looks like Pdata has postponed its listing since the announcement on Oct. 31. I do not know what's wrong with this project? I hope everything goes well.
Considering the market status and big dumpers in action, I think this is the best idea to protect investors.
This means the project is valuable without any intention to scam.
The downtrend is not good for investment and if it is listed on exchanges Pdata will certainly have a very low price that makes investors feel more anxious. I think if you want Pdata to grow best, you should wait for the recovery phase in this market and you can make money from the trading token

Yes, now they exchange listing phase but the market situation in the right way for listing because the price of the coin will dump to a low value in the market. Even to bounty hunters, they mentioned after one of the month of listing in the exchange they will start distributing the bounties.

It's really hard nowadays. The bounty tokens might be of worth nothing even if there's an exchange. The dev team should continue their development so once the market recovers, they will have something to show to increase its value in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:05:24 AM

It looks like Pdata has postponed its listing since the announcement on Oct. 31. I do not know what's wrong with this project? I hope everything goes well.
Considering the market status and big dumpers in action, I think this is the best idea to protect investors.
The downtrend is not good for investment and if it is listed on exchanges Pdata will certainly have a very low price that makes investors feel more anxious. I think if you want Pdata to grow best, you should wait for the recovery phase in this market and you can make money from the trading token

Yes, now they exchange listing phase but the market situation in the right way for listing because the price of the coin will dump to a low value in the market. Even to bounty hunters, they mentioned after one of the month of listing in the exchange they will start distributing the bounties.

It's really hard nowadays. The bounty tokens might be of worth nothing even if there's an exchange. The dev team should continue their development so once the market recovers, they will have something to show to increase its value in the market.

What? Let market recover? Waiting...?
So your basically saying "Wait until prices are higher so I can sell-out"

It's obvious you guys are only concerned with dumping off your tokens and disappearing into the shadows...

Let the free market decide the current value of the project. If the price gets dumped - oh well!
Any serious investor will take that as an opportunity to grab the cheap tokens.

It's the same with every project. Some investors may want the cheap coins.
As long as the development continues to follow the roadmap, then the token price has no relevance

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:02:01 PM

It's obvious you guys are only concerned with dumping off your tokens and disappearing into the shadows...

Let the free market decide the current value of the project. If the price gets dumped - oh well!

As long as the development continues to follow the roadmap, then the token price has no relevance

I think that everyone can decide whether to disappear in the shadows or not.
And it seems to me that they should not be afraid of low prices, one way or another, the price will be real at the moment. And a weak market can last for a long time.
I think they need to make a listing. Then it will be liquidity. And, investors and hunters will themselves decide what to do with it, in accordance with their knowledge of the development and prospects of this project.
WackMack

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:48:55 PM

I think that it is still necessary to go to the stock exchanges, since there will be no decline in the market for as many times as it is. and if it stretches for 2-3 years? so long you can not wait because the project will simply be forgotten for such a long time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:56:54 PM

And it seems to me that they should not be afraid of low prices, one way or another, the price will be real at the moment. And a weak market can last for a long time.
I think they need to make a listing. Then it will be liquidity. And, investors and hunters will themselves decide what to do with it, in accordance with their knowledge of the development and prospects of this project.
There is no harm in waiting, this is a wise decision taken by the projects, they cannot rashly enter themselves into the Exchange which is currently very poorly, of course this will be the biggest obstacle. every person naturally expect the best, but come back again to the project.

Dimosscolorist

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

There is no harm in waiting, this is a wise decision taken by the projects, they cannot rashly enter themselves into the Exchange which is currently very poorly, of course this will be the biggest obstacle. every person naturally expect the best, but come back again to the project.
Maybe this is a wise decision. But I do not understand why. Why need to fear weak exchangers. How does this prevent the project from developing further. Or maybe the dev themselves want to immediately get a high price. What makes it more suspicious.
WackMack

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:11:07 AM

Maybe this is a wise decision. But I do not understand why. Why need to fear weak exchangers. How does this prevent the project from developing further. Or maybe the dev themselves want to immediately get a high price. What makes it more suspicious.
yesterday in a group of telegrams one of the developers wrote. that they fear a 90% price drop as it was in other projects. However, there are projects that have increased in price after the release on the stock exchange. why not take an example from them?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
Dimosscolorist

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:41:24 PM

yesterday in a group of telegrams one of the developers wrote. that they fear a 90% price drop as it was in other projects. However, there are projects that have increased in price after the release on the stock exchange. why not take an example from them?
And what does this developer suggest? Wait when the market gets stronger? Damn it, it may be, unknown for how long. If they plan to evolve according to their roadmap, then they have nothing to fear. The price may rise or fall, they must provide it to the market.
WackMack

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:16:22 AM

And what does this developer suggest? Wait when the market gets stronger? Damn it, it may be, unknown for how long. If they plan to evolve according to their roadmap, then they have nothing to fear. The price may rise or fall, they must provide it to the market.
I also think that just waiting for the market to become more stable is not a very good solution. You can wait more than one year. If they are confident with the project howl, then there is nothing to be afraid of.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
BiteMyShinyMetalAss

Activity: 617
Merit: 509

Crypto Card - https://platinum.crypto.com/r/28cz7d

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:58:54 PM

So this scam jus t disappeared? Webpage is not workimng ,cant post on reddit, twitter is inactive! F* ers!

The best lending rates in 1 place www.21bitcoin.eu/interests
NEXO, CELSIUS, CDC and other tax reports www.21bitcoin.eu
BiteMyShinyMetalAss

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:48:11 PM

SInce they scammed the investors and ran away with money, where is the best way to report them?

gnerro2

Activity: 294

illustrator

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:16:10 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2018, 05:04:31 PM by gnerro2

SInce they scammed the investors and ran away with money, where is the best way to report them?

So they scammed? So amazix partnered with a scam?

#@@     #@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@         %@@@@@@@@           
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       *@@@     /@@*         
            #@@@@@@@@@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@       @@@       @@@         
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       #@@*      @@%         
            #@@     #@@   /@@&&&&&   @@@&&&&&  @@@&&&&&&  #@@@&#%@@@&
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:24:57 AM

So this scam jus t disappeared? Webpage is not workimng ,cant post on reddit, twitter is inactive! F* ers!
What is this throw, dude? Their webpage is working. Weak activity in social networks is not a reason yet. Although, they could be more active there.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
BiteMyShinyMetalAss

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:59:47 AM

What is this throw, dude? Their webpage is working. Weak activity in social networks is not a reason yet. Although, they could be more active there.
It was down. They literally dont reply to people anymore, the last update was in the fall.

scolary23

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:39:59 PM

It was down. They literally dont reply to people anymore, the last update was in the fall.
I did not check it and did not try to contact the team. Perhaps they have become less active with the community because of a weak market, and because of the lack of news about the development of the project. Although this is not a good reason.
I will try to check it out.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
scolary23

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:29:09 PM

From what I saw, the team is most active in Telegram. People are actively interested in the issue of listing. From the answers they received, the impression is that the team is waiting for the growth of the market.   In my opinion, this is not very good. Because it is not known how much the market will be in such a state, and it is not known how long they intend to wait.

These are the latest updates from the team:
  Dear Community,
we´d love to provide you with an update regarding what happened in the past weeks.
Tech Development: our development team worked very hard and we are making very good progress.
We are strongly improving the existing survey solution based on a lot of feedback that we receive from our existing customers.
  This will lead to more sustainability and an increase in the number of customers.
Besides strengthening the existing product solution we are further working on our web-eye tracking and web-emotion recognition solution.
We plan to provide you a great video that shows the capability of the current prototype early year.

Regarding listing and exchanges: we do have listing agreements signed with 5 exchanges so far including high ranked exchanges on CMC and Coinhills.
Besides that we have a powerful listing strategy and campaign prepared that we will execute once the crypto market gets friendlier.

Since it´s Christmas and New Year time here in Europe our team will be on vacation in the next two weeks.
We do all wish you a merry Christmas and happy, healthy and successful new year 2019!

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:59:04 PM

From what I saw, the team is most active in Telegram. People are actively interested in the issue of listing. From the answers they received, the impression is that the team is waiting for the growth of the market.   In my opinion, this is not very good. Because it is not known how much the market will be in such a state, and it is not known how long they intend to wait.

Dear Community,
we´d love to provide you with an update regarding what happened in the past weeks.
Tech Development: our development team worked very hard and we are making very good progress.
We are strongly improving the existing survey solution based on a lot of feedback that we receive from our existing customers.
  This will lead to more sustainability and an increase in the number of customers.
Besides strengthening the existing product solution we are further working on our web-eye tracking and web-emotion recognition solution.
We plan to provide you a great video that shows the capability of the current prototype early year.

Regarding listing and exchanges: we do have listing agreements signed with 5 exchanges so far including high ranked exchanges on CMC and Coinhills.
Besides that we have a powerful listing strategy and campaign prepared that we will execute once the crypto market gets friendlier.

Since it´s Christmas and New Year time here in Europe our team will be on vacation in the next two weeks.
We do all wish you a merry Christmas and happy, healthy and successful new year 2019!

Thank you for telling us this, I really hope they immediately list this token, but it looks like they are waiting until market conditions improve, but we never know how long the market conditions are like this.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:25:19 PM

Dear Community,

Good news. I hope to soon be able to sell my token at a certain exchange. This is a big project and their current development team is always working hard to give investors great confidence and I believe that the value of Pdata token will increase very high when the market enters the stage stability

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
u_chiha

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:21:01 PM

Dear Community,

Thank you for telling us this, I really hope they immediately list this token, but it looks like they are waiting until market conditions improve, but we never know how long the market conditions are like this.
you're right, we don't know when the market will improve, and hopefully the team can keep their promises. at first I thought this was a good project because it had a lot of potential partnerships, but I don't know why they didn't provide updates for almost 2 months, silence is not a good thing for this project
Dimosscolorist

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:21:56 PM

Dear Community,

Good news. I hope to soon be able to sell my token at a certain exchange. This is a big project and their current development team is always working hard to give investors great confidence and I believe that the value of Pdata token will increase very high when the market enters the stage stability
I agree with you.
When the market goes up, this token should become significantly more expensive. This is not only this project, but anyone who has continued to develop, despite the hard time for projects. The community is  oversees this, and the diligence and enthusiasm of the team has always aroused more interest than empty promises and inactions.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: