Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:41:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will we see Amazon Coin soon?  (Read 446 times)
bitfocus (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:36:15 PM

Amazon completed a survey recently on 1K users and 51.7 percent of respondents voted positive for Amazon's own crypto. What do you think? Will Amazon bring their own crypto? or that was just another survey?

News source:
https://www.bitcoinmarketinsider.com/amazon-crypto-would-be-welcomed/
seo-maestro

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:07:52 PM

Amazon is centralized company -> they don't need own decentralized crypto
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:09:54 PM

latest news i iheard with this amazon company is tying up with one of the potential cryptocurrency in the future,
UTRUST the new and better PAYPAL of cryptocurrency.
You trust is focused on their platform as a paypal but we will experience the best out of it.

https://medium.com/@UTRUST/our-communitys-top-10-merchants-62a5c293b5e
BitChief

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:12:55 PM

latest news i iheard with this amazon company is tying up with one of the potential cryptocurrency in the future,
UTRUST the new and better PAYPAL of cryptocurrency.
You trust is focused on their platform as a paypal but we will experience the best out of it.

https://medium.com/@UTRUST/our-communitys-top-10-merchants-62a5c293b5e

I actually believe a cryptocurrency token would make a lot of sense for amazon and would have a lot of synergy with their platform, however Jeff Bezos does not seem to be very supportive of doing something like this at this stage however this may change in time.

GoNetWork★☆★ By the Winning Team at ETHWaterloo ★☆★GoNetWork
▬World's Largest Ethereum Hackathon▬ (https://gonetwork.co/)
Crypington

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:13:00 PM

Amazon coin would certainly get my wife's attention.  She has a passing interest right now, mostly just occasionally asks me if we are rich yet.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:13:19 PM

Amazon completed a survey recently on 1K users and 51.7 percent of respondents voted positive for Amazon's own crypto. What do you think? Will Amazon bring their own crypto? or that was just another survey?

News source:
All of these speculations would be just FUDs if there are no confirmation about these from these big companies,it is started with the TON now its amazon and uber? these news are being used by these scammers to solicit money from those noob investors that doesnt know anything or has no idea what they are into,no official confirmation = expect nothing.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:18:47 PM

Amazon is centralized company -> they don't need own decentralized crypto

Yes you had a point but the latest news I heard and saw in social medias that amazon pay had some rumors partnership with UTRUST a.k.a UTK. Well this is not for sure or final announcement but if this one really confirms UTRUST will go to the moon easily.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:21:14 PM

I think Amazon will soon pay the order by bitcoin. I think they are in the stage of thinking about accepting bitcoin for payment. Will be very convenient for the payment of items with customers. Customers will not need to spend time converting coins to pay bills. And that will attract more consumers shopping on amazon.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
cryptobobo

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:22:32 PM

All of these news are fake,it is just speculations from these greedy scammers so they can get these noob investor's money,i noticed these people are using those big companies for their fake ICOs so that they can have millions of dollars from nothing,TON? now amazon and uber? i have heard starbucks will create their own cryptocurrency LOL! Grin

ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:24:24 PM

News source:

as a US based company, I'm not sure that would happen anytime soon even if they were interested. SEC is a very dangerous opponent, you don't want to make mistakes, especially when it comes to companies like amazon

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 10799

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 05:26:06 PM

The way I see it, Amazon creating their own cryptocurrency would be worthwhile if it surpasses the amazon ecosystem, creating a global coin rather than a token, and using its tremendous user base and infrastructure as a kick-off for it.

I am not sure about a token of their own used only within the Amazon system. What Amazon want´s is to sell and therefore the more currency options available to the user the easier, having nevertheless to tackle price fluctuation in a serious manner so that products are not purchased cheaper in one currency than another.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:33:05 PM

Rumors about this have been spreading for a long time. I do not believe that it will be done. Only earlier they said that they would accept bitcoins for payment. They will never take actions that could damage their relationship with the government. It seems to me that Amazon is using a popular cryptocurrency theme for its PR.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 05:35:53 PM

well, these talks are in public for a while now I think many more big companies will come up with there own cryptocurrencies soon.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:39:26 PM

What happen to the TON? telegram secret ICO was ended? said by these speculators did you hear something about this from the official telegram team? none because it was just all rumours what funny is these people are spreading rumours which are unrealiable,did you know something about the SECRET ICO of telegram? what? SECRET ICO?  there are no such thing because all ICOs are in public.

setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:42:06 PM

51.7 percent of respondents voted positive for Amazon's own crypto.
This result shows that half of Amazon customers are against the idea ( and I think this category should not be negligible ) .
For me I think there is no necessity for such shopping coin since Amazon is a centralised company , or if they want to use crypto , they can use either BTC or any other altcoin.
cryptoux

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:49:13 PM

Dont expect too much you should do your own research so that you wont be baited with these fake news and rumours,did you here anything from the TON ' aka secret ICO? which has been around for about months? did you expect telegram is doing a secret ICO which would be so unfair for the small people if ever it happened? you shouldnt be expecting from news especially when it came from unreliable sources because anyone can write a blog with FUDs and speculations.

nakamote

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:01:57 PM

No,it wont happen these news are just speculations just like what TON or telegram open network is,just rumours spreading it might be used to some scams from these greedy people,getting too much news can give you baseless speculations so i suggest do your thing,do your own research fact findings would save your time and effort.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptotitan

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:08:57 PM

It will not going to happen,it is just speculations from these people who are spreading FUDs,because it would be use to scam people just like what happened to the TON airdrop which you can receive TON tokens,but you can purchase more airdrops from these scammers,they would steal your money and give you shit tokens,that is why it is called TON secret ICO.  Grin

bitfocus (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:40:23 AM

I think Amazon will soon pay the order by bitcoin. I think they are in the stage of thinking about accepting bitcoin for payment. Will be very convenient for the payment of items with customers. Customers will not need to spend time converting coins to pay bills. And that will attract more consumers shopping on amazon.

yeah, that could be helpful to users.
bitfocus (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:43:18 AM

51.7 percent of respondents voted positive for Amazon's own crypto.
This result shows that half of Amazon customers are against the idea ( and I think this category should not be negligible ) .
For me I think there is no necessity for such shopping coin since Amazon is a centralised company , or if they want to use crypto , they can use either BTC or any other altcoin.

Yes, Amazon accepting Bitcoins (if they) would be great.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: