Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:49:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Purse.io - Bitcoin Amazon Marketplace - Save ~10-25% on Amazon Wishlist  (Read 99224 times)
mookid

Activity: 446
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 04:43:58 AM

I would advice people to only buy with the 5% discount.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 05:03:23 AM

I would advice people to only buy with the 5% discount.

Why's this? As far as I'm aware, there aren't any discernible differences between the tiered percentages in relation to scams/fraud.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Crypto.Conyo

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:57:56 AM

Does anyone know which is the difference between buying:
- 1 item sold and shipped by a partner
- 1 item sold by a partner and shipped by Amazon 
- 1 item sold and shipped by Amazon

Which possible scenarios may show, if issues occur ?

Tnx.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 07:05:17 AM

Tnx.

Sold and shipped by partner = person or business listed their own items on Amazon and will ship them on their own.

Sold by a partner and shipped by Amazon = person or business listed their own items on Amazon and then shipped them to Amazon's warehouse so they don't have to ship items individually.

Sold and shipped by Amazon = Amazon bought and is selling the items.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Crypto.Conyo

Activity: 405

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 07:17:16 AM

Tnx.

Sold and shipped by partner = person or business listed their own items on Amazon and will ship them on their own.

Sold by a partner and shipped by Amazon = person or business listed their own items on Amazon and then shipped them to Amazon's warehouse so they don't have to ship items individually.

Thank you, ranlo. The buying & shipping terms were pretty clear.
My question was about the annoyances that you may face, when you buy using Purse.io, in the three different cases.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 07:25:01 AM

Tnx.

Thank you, ranlo. The buying & shipping terms were pretty clear.
My question was about the annoyances that you may face, when you buy using Purse.io, in the three different cases.

Ahhh, all are the same buying-wise. And Amazon protects all three equally as far as I'm aware, so it shouldn't be an issue.

Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 02:34:17 PM

Amazing service! Purse is one of the best services if you want to buy directly from amazon with Bitcoin. Purse is actually the leader and currently the only company with this business model.
elusive1

Activity: 315

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 03:59:18 AM

Amazing service! Purse is one of the best services if you want to buy directly from amazon with Bitcoin. Purse is actually the leader and currently the only company with this business model.

Very true
canary

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:37:51 PM

Purse.io has some good comments here, I'm seriously thinking about using it for the first time soon...

What is the average discount percentage?
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:59:43 PM

Purse.io has some good comments here, I'm seriously thinking about using it for the first time soon...

What is the average discount percentage?

I think I've averaged about 20%. It all depends on how much hassle and how much of a hurry I'm in. I do seem to have more trouble with the higher discounts, in terms of the orders being canceled for obscure reasons.

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
bangTheory

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:44:13 PM

its my order in purse.io

-how long they will respon your question ?
-i have order was delivered to buyer today, buyer still not confirmed this order. so, what i should do for this case?

ebliever
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:23:30 PM

its my order in purse.io

-i have order was delivered to buyer today, buyer still not confirmed this order. so, what i should do for this case?

Give the buyer some time. It's easy to get antsy about a delivered order, but if they aren't standing at the door to receive it, it may take up to a day or so for them to come home, see the delivery, and remember that they are supposed to log the delivery on Purse. I've never been more than a day late, but I'll admit to having forgotten for a few hours about the delivery confirmation, and that's after being at work all day when the delivery was made.

bangTheory

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 10:53:53 PM

just get release BTC in my wallet. thank Purse.io
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 05:46:32 AM

its my order in purse.io

Give the buyer some time. It's easy to get antsy about a delivered order, but if they aren't standing at the door to receive it, it may take up to a day or so for them to come home, see the delivery, and remember that they are supposed to log the delivery on Purse. I've never been more than a day late, but I'll admit to having forgotten for a few hours about the delivery confirmation, and that's after being at work all day when the delivery was made.

I think that something that could help is if Purse could track delivery status, and then when it's marked as delivered by the shipping company, an email is sent to both parties letting them know (and requesting that the one who received the shipment confirm delivery).

kickflip81

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 07:52:31 AM

I like Purse, it's a good service. Would like more savings though
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 01:06:08 PM

its my order in purse.io

I think that something that could help is if Purse could track delivery status, and then when it's marked as delivered by the shipping company, an email is sent to both parties letting them know (and requesting that the one who received the shipment confirm delivery).

That topic came up before but MrKent wrote that purse cant get the tracking codes. The codes are risky when known to others because its possible to reroute them. That problem came to light a year ago when miners or mining chips were rerouted, if i remember correctly.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
ebliever
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 02:00:11 PM

its my order in purse.io

That topic came up before but MrKent wrote that purse cant get the tracking codes. The codes are risky when known to others because its possible to reroute them. That problem came to light a year ago when miners or mining chips were rerouted, if i remember correctly.

Perhaps another solution would be to enable the person who paid for the item to "ping" the buyer with an automated email generated by Purse, when the payer sees that the delivery has been made. The payer wouldn't need to see the buyers email, that could be handled by Purse's system, and it would serve as a reminder that they need to confirm the delivery.

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 04:27:27 PM

How many days will it take to receive shipment? My shipment is already ~9 days late now.

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 05:05:07 PM

How many days will it take to receive shipment? My shipment is already ~9 days late now.

Normally when you order was bought (your items should vanish from your wishlist) then it should take as long as it normally takes when you order it yourself. Maybe its shipped from china? Check out the product page, maybe you missed that point.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Rago

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:33:32 AM

Hello i am first time using purse.io please tell me how i add item from my amazon account
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: