Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:26:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [PRE-SALE] KRATOS - Blockchain Solution for Physical Commodities Trading  (Read 12025 times)
bitcoin-Rasta

Activity: 91
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:21:08 PM

KRATOS,
KRATOS is promissing and Great project.Great team operate KRATOS.
Thank you.

As KRATOS platform user base increases, more tokens will be required for TCR process.
To make KRATOS token available for users the team has already started listing process with different exchanges to list KRATOS Token for secondary trading. Amazing work! thanks!
Ibro4rich1

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:26:26 PM

The project definitely deserves attention. Personally, I bought a few tokens. I think this project will take its niche in the current market

Just the same way I thought, this project definitely requires attention from investors all over the world.
Artvit1k

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:49:02 PM

One of the best cryptocurrencies in Asia is Kratos, you will be surprised how fast they are developing, starting from attracting sponsorship investments, ending with writing posts in social networks! They launch bounty campaign, offering bloggers, owners of social media accounts and other influencers to earn tokens by promoting the project.Done tremulous work, everything goes to the fact that this project will speak everything. I am sure that they will succeed!
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:45:10 PM

OK, I'm posting this on page 25 and then I'm going to report all the shill garbage posts to see where my post ends up, let's see if this is really a good project or not.

🖤😏
fifchikus

Activity: 318

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:10:07 PM

OK, I'm posting this on page 25 and then I'm going to report all the shill garbage posts to see where my post ends up, let's see if this is really a good project or not.
Why are you doing it? The project looks trustworthy. People write here because a bounty platform rewards bounty hunters for posting here.
Arkratos (OP)

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:54:57 AM

When will crowd sale end?  Is there a link for the roadmap of this project?  Can you tell me more about token  for trading on exchange?

Crowdsale will be publicly announced. Link for the roadmap: http://kratospct.io . The token in listing process.
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 03:18:05 AM

Which are the exchanges TOS plane to be list?

We will keep u posted!
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 03:30:04 AM

Deutsche Bank, HSBC, KBC, Natixis, Nordea, Rabobank, Santander, Société Générale and Unicredit are the banks involved in this project, which uses Hyperledger Fabric technology, and which spans 11 European countries.
The platform ensures easy due diligence of all, by all, and for all parties involved and brings transparency, visibility and efficiency to the cross-border commodities trade process.

This is misinformation. These banks are not involved with KRATOS at present.
IOAN911

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:31:34 AM

What is the price of the token?
domoy77

Activity: 811
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:36:06 AM

What is the price of the token?

Token name                = TOS
Token value (Pre-Sale) = 1000 TOS = 1 ETH less 20% (Pre-ICO period discount)
Token value (ICO)        = 1000 TOS = 1 ETH
Total supply                 = 300,000,000
Pre-ICO period             = 80,000,000
ICO period crowdsale    = 85,000,000
Token type                   = Ethereum ERC-20

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:17:41 PM

This looks like ALIBABA to me and we all knowwhat that means.But we never had ALIBABA at blockchain.This could be very interesting to watch,time is on your side.
Guildenstern89

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:42:10 PM

Kratos that's one of the first blockchain based trading platform. Kratos allows to unite on one platform a great number of bidders, both buyers, and sellers. One more remarkable feature is continuous and clear access to all accompanying documentation round the clock. Great project!
domoy77

Activity: 811
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:21:55 PM

I want to see the KRATOS platform, should we register first, is there no demo to see the KRATOS platform ..?
thanks

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:38:20 PM

A decentralized commodities trading platform, significantly transforms and enhances international physical commodity trading across its whole product life cycle. Commodity trading challenges include insufficient trust, manual documentation, and unnecessary intermediaries. These problems often result in significant time-delays and high cost. KRATOS is an Ethereum-based platform that employs Blockchain Technology and Smart Contracts to address these challenges. As a result, KRATOS platform delivers better transparency, higher efficiency, and less complexity than any other existing system. The use of this platform would result in more timely deliveries and lower cost.
#KRATOSICO #Arkratos https://kratospct.io/

Do you trade real commodities on this platform or is it only certificates? Also, is this about physically receiving the commodities you trade?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Liran228

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:42:17 PM

I hope that this project will succeed in everything. I believe in this platform and I wish successes to myself and to other participants! It's great when the management analyzes the research and shares it with their participants. Openness policies have always contributed to the strengthening and growth of the community!
Artvit1k

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:18:46 AM

Every day I watch your project and I'm amazed at how fast everything is developing, I see that the KRATOS team is making a lot of efforts to do something amazing, and so far they are doing it!
One of the best cryptocurrencies in Asia is Kratos, you will be surprised how fast they are developing, starting from attracting sponsorship investments, ending with writing posts in social networks! They launch bounty campaign, offering bloggers, owners of social media accounts and other influencers to earn tokens by promoting the project.Done tremulous work, everything goes to the fact that this project will speak everything. I am sure that they will succeed!
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 03:26:01 AM

I read and learn about the Kratos project, the community believes in the future of the project. What is the range of goods and areas in which the project can promote its strengths?
The project can be applied to all types of commodity good across all the areas of the supply chain, starting from Supplier till the buyer, including trade financiers, insurers, quality assurance,  shipping and logistics companies.
Mark_tw

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:09:31 AM

I think, this platform can change trade in most of the countries and it's coming soon, because it provides a more secure financial future and helps to solve problems in the industry of trade.
lovkiy

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:06:16 AM

The advantages of Kratos, which I singled out:
1. Quality Assurance
2. Secured Capital
rande62

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 09:01:25 AM

KRATOS Tokens will be sold amid the Pre-ICO Period at a 20% rebate. For case, 100 KRATOS Token would cost a follower 0.08 ETH amid the Pre-ICO Period what’s more, 0.1 ETH amid the ICO-Period. Speculators purchasing KRATOS Token amid the PreICO Period will have a bolt occurring age of a half year from the date the KRATOS stage goes fragile living creature and blood for open utilize, real the date from which the KRATOS Tokens will be able to be utilized. Any unsold tokens will be completed into swarm deal amid the CO Period.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: