Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:13:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [PRE-SALE] KRATOS - Blockchain Solution for Physical Commodities Trading  (Read 12025 times)
qaraneum

Activity: 254
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:12:28 PM

One of the major assertions of this project is as far as I can understand is token curated registries. Could you please inform more about this new concept i.e.  "token curated registries" in detail. More specifically how this system will help physical commodities trading?
synchronocity

Activity: 580

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 09:24:00 PM

As the hardcap of this project is set to 55.000.000 USD are there any instutional investors interested in this project? Considering the market situation one or more instutional investor seems critical for me to reach the hardcap.
mulyadi dedii

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 06:14:23 AM

I think your project objectives are logical and real, which is to provide solutions in physical commodity trading that experience many difficulties in terms of transparency and access. #Kratos platform will increase the trading transaction activity and thus will maintain economic stability between all parties involved.

raj11111

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:17:04 AM

Commodity trading challenges include insufficient trust, manual documentation, and unnecessary intermediaries. These problems often result in significant time-delays and high cost. KRATOS is an Ethereum-based platform that employs Blockchain Technology and Smart Contracts to address these challenges. As a result, KRATOS platform delivers better transparency, higher efficiency, and less complexity than any other existing system.
raj11111

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:11:50 AM

KRATOS is an Ethereum-based platform that employs Blockchain Technology and Smart Contracts to address these challenges. As a result, KRATOS platform delivers better transparency, higher efficiency, and less complexity than any other existing system. ICO is live....
Alex Bogo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 02:25:00 PM

need mor information about this project

I can help you with that. If you are looking for information about Kratos platform, you can read their whitepaper here https://kratospct.io/pdf/KRATOS%20Whitepaper%2003072018v0.2.pdf
I read whitepaper, there's enough information about the platform. Everything is very well described, from problems which platform must solve, to the solution of objectives and a way of their embodiment.
Also they have telegram group where you ask your questions https://t.me/arkratos_group
Arbab27

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:44:10 PM

A great job and competence, I am happy to do part of the project. I read your project is very good to be follow, i hope it will be successful and reach to the moon and we will support you till the End of your project Keep it up!The development team is really great . It is clear that people are interested in development and think about the future of their project . Thank you for such a well-thought-out company!!
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:26:37 PM

Grin Grin now go !!!!!
KRATOS Pre-Sale moves to next Phase. Avail 15% Discount during Pre-Sale. Join Now
please let me know where I can find information on Arkratos tokens, and news developments on the Arkatos presale. I haven't found it on their site
Mark_tw

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:17:05 PM

High level of transaction security, authenticity, reliability, inability to replace data, fast performance will provide effective trading and reduce overhead costs. This is a good opportunity to accelerate business development.
mtrxhasu

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:27:03 PM

High level of transaction security, authenticity, reliability, inability to replace data, fast performance will provide effective trading and reduce overhead costs. This is a good opportunity to accelerate business development.

Also commodity trading challenges include insufficient trust, manual documentation, and unnecessary intermediaries. These problems often result in significant time-delays and high costs. KRATOS is an Ethereum-based platform that employs Blockchain Technology and Smart Contracts to address these challenges. As a result, the KRATOS platform delivers transparency, higher efficiency, and less complexity than any other existing system. The use of this platform would result in more timely deliveries and lower costs.
mtrxhasu

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:31:53 PM

Effective communication is the key in the world of cryptocurrency, please I need more information on ICO of this great project.
What is KRATOS and how exactly does it work? Why do we need it? How will it enhance the international physical commodities trading industry? How will it ensure a more transparent transaction process? This short video will answer all your platform related queries and help you better understand the technology behind KRATOS.

Watch our latest video to understand why KRATOS can revolutionize the physical commodities trading industry.
Meizu

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:14:17 PM

You use blockchain protocols only for KRATOS platform transaction data, I'm interested in how all other information and data is managed?

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Buckeya

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:35:22 PM

KRATOS is an interesting and promising project with a great future, I think that all the participants of the ICO in the future will be pleasantly surprised by the results that will show this product and the profits that they will have)
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:37:53 PM

You use blockchain protocols only for KRATOS platform transaction data, I'm interested in how all other information and data is managed?

Well I think they will have probably some kind of centralized control over that kind of data. Probably automated as well. The cryoto part is just for the holders of the tokens I guess

parkao

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:30:01 PM

Really enjoyable project, actually we are waiting projects like that to keep growing Coin Market.
If you guys have more information about the project, ill be glad to read.
Artvit1k

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:01:01 AM

One of the best cryptocurrencies in Asia is Kratos, you will be surprised how fast they are developing, starting from attracting sponsorship investments, ending with writing posts in social networks! They launch bounty campaign, offering bloggers, owners of social media accounts and other influencers to earn tokens by promoting the project.Done tremulous work, everything goes to the fact that this project will speak everything. I am sure that they will succeed!
serggg

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:30:43 AM

Technology blockchain already benefits many types of human activities. Trade also receives significant development from the use of this technology. Reducing the cost of transactions, the safety of documentation, the promptness of solving issues. That's just a small part of what this project offers for trading.
Arkratos (OP)

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 04:05:56 AM

This week the Arkratos team enhanced the corporate level KYC/AML (for companies and their directors) to ensure prevention of anti-money laundering activities

Hello!

will you have only the corporate KYC/AML service, or will you hire the third-party KYC/AML provider? I mean who can get access to our personal data? and how much time KYC/AML will take?

Thanks for the reply!
Best Wishes!

We have hired a third party service provider Artemis for KYC and AML services.
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 04:24:18 AM

Hello Guys!

What is new? How do you intend to survive under SEC regulations? Have you any area restrictions? Will you have the own blockchain or you will work only via ERC20?

Thanks for the reply!

Hey.. ur answers are below:

What is new? Several new partners onboard. Official announcements coming soon

How do you intend to survive under SEC regulations? We are a utility token with actual usage of it in our TCR process.

Have you any area restrictions? Nopes, global appeal

Will you have the own blockchain or you will work only via ERC20? We will not discount the possibility of moving to a more suitable blockchain if the need arises but we won't be reinventing the wheel by creating a propriety blockchain.

Hello!

Thank you for the fast reply!
I just wondered who will be your new partners?) I'm glad that Kratos' goal is to expand the  whole world )

Can you clarify how TCR and TOS token works, I'm confused, you said TCR token is utility token, so what is the TOS?

Thank you!
Luck!

TCR is a process: Token Curated Registries. in this process, the token holders stake their tokens to curate lists and TOS is the KRATOS Token that will be used in the TCR process.

Let's consider an example: Today, you so many lists online like top 10 Resturants in the city, top 10 places to visit etc and u are always doubting them if they are credible until that list has been created by some credible name, movie reviewer or food critic. Right?

With TCR, blockchain used the similar concept. the lists are curated with 4 participants: Applicant ( who needs some task to be done), Token holders ( who hold tokens on the platform), Curators ( those who agree to stake their tokens) and customer ( Final users of the curated list). The curators in the process are incentivised to make the correct decision and hence the outcome is high quality, trustworthy lists.

In KRATOS, We are using TCR to solve the challenge of SME trade financing. Currently, banks only give loans to the big trader or users they have been transacting in the past who have a credible history. Hence a lot of smaller players can't enter the business or are not able to get loans on time. On KRATOS, these traders (applicants) will stake some tokens to get their application verified by ecosystem players of KRATOS. The token holder of KRATOS will have an option to vote. If they want to, they will have to put in some tokens and then become Curators. They will verify the trade documents provided by the applicant and vote either in favour or against the trade. The majority decision will rule and those who voted for the majority will be incentivised and those in minority will be penalised. This will result in whitelisted trades list which the financiers can use as the preliminary verification has been one by the platform users - The users who are themselves part of the Commodity trading industry like shippers, traders, financiers, buyer, traders, insurers etc.

Since the curators are randomly selected by the platform algorithm and are anonymous, the chances of influence and rigging are bleak. Read more about TCR in our Tokenomics document. https://kratospct.io/pdf/Tokenomics.pdf
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 04:38:44 AM

I have understood that Kratos it's decentralised commodity trading platform. But I don't understand clear how exactly all this occurs. What the main functions of the platform consist in. How activity of the platform is carried out. What place in management is taken by investors and what in general they receive from the platform. I think, all this to interestingly potential investors.
KRATOS is a decentralised platform for commodity trading industry.
Commodity trading industry faces challenges of Lack of trade finance, A lot of intermediaries and hence lack of transparency and trust between trading partners. The huge number of paper documentation adds to Fraud. These challenges result in Incremental overhead costs and delays.

TCR  or Token Curated Registries in KRATOS help create list of reliable trade which investors on our platform can invest in, Blockchain solves the challenge of lack of transparency and trust, Smart contracts reduce the documentation Fraud and hence KRATOS can help the traders save the huge overhead costs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: