Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:55:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [PRE-SALE] KRATOS - Blockchain Solution for Physical Commodities Trading  (Read 12027 times)
toheed2x

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:47:19 AM

According to The Asian Development Bank study, published in 2017 –
‘The gap in global trade finance requirements amounted to USD 1.5 Trillion and SMEs bore the brunt of rejections with about 75% of their request rejected.’

Currently, SME’s must almost exclusively go through banks to raise trade finance. This is a long and cumbersome process, often delaying the trade lifecycle and significantly reducing trade profits.  At times, certain trade finance deals are not financed due to manpower issues and system inefficiencies among banks.  With TCR, trades submitted on the platform for trade finance will be curated by token holders based on individual trade risk rather than company trade risk. The output of this curation process will be a list of high-quality trades, which will represent a subset of trades that may not otherwise receive financing. Other institutional finance players can offer to finance these trades on KRATOS. Other challenges like insufficient trust among stakeholders, the involvement of innumerable middlemen, manual paper documentation process and high overhead costs will be solved using Decentralised Blockchain and Smart contracts.
svsanya

Activity: 260
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 12:28:11 PM

The network is a high-tech infrastructure,The net result guarantees a quality product delivered at the lowest cost, providing the highest value
achievable to all.
Jan007

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:41:10 PM

Every day we spend a lot of time on manual documentation and unnecessary intermediaries in trade. A great idea to create KRATOS platform deliveries better transparency, higher efficiency, and less complexity than any other existing system. I am confident in the huge success of this direction!
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:10:14 PM

The idea of the project is aimed at improving the quality of trade. This promising direction will still develop and bring the desired result for all participants !
I think the price will be very high. Friends !!!! Never miss out on great earning opportunities.

I hope there was a view of the price of the internal token platform, and not the price of goods sold for small and medium-sized businesses. The price of the commodity - the moon, the price of goods-down)
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:26:48 PM

The idea of the project is aimed at improving the quality of trade. This promising direction will still develop and bring the desired result for all participants !
I think the price will be very high. Friends !!!! Never miss out on great earning opportunities.

I hope there was a view of the price of the internal token platform, and not the price of goods sold for small and medium-sized businesses. The price of the commodity - the moon, the price of goods-down)

well, there will probably be an online platform very soon (i hope) where one could try all the feature of the tokens and linked commodity. I don't think the price of the goods will be tied to the price of the token

mulyadi dedii

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 03:27:30 PM

your project is present to respond and provide solutions to the physical commodity trading business that sometimes harms one party, for example because the fee is too high and there is a third party involved. with the #Kratos platform, this business becomes more transparent and fair between all parties.

Visit https://kratospct.io/
and read https://kratospct.io/pdf/KRATOS_Whitepaper.pdf

dirisu2018

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:22:56 PM

I have tried countless times but still not working as it should be
ALEXLEVKOV

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:32:57 PM

Everyone is writing about what a cool and good project and all that ... but what about the real price of the coin will be when it comes out to the auction? Now it's too early to talk until you see how things will really be on the stock exchanges.
goovsy

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:51:47 PM

Everyone is writing about what a cool and good project and all that ... but what about the real price of the coin will be when it comes out to the auction? Now it's too early to talk until you see how things will really be on the stock exchanges.
Exactly. Most coins that will be listed in few nearest weeks will be dump like hell!
catubayjhon

Activity: 560
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 09:58:06 PM

it is true  lots of early coins is dump so if you want to grow it to the moon just hold it and when it comes the right time we all get profit here.
sandybindra

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:19:18 AM

Being part of a team-managed project that is very good and supporting it at all times is a boon for those who support it will certainly appeal to investors to join, so do not hesitate and be a part of this company.
nguoilacuoiduong98

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:56:03 AM

A very good reliable company with incredible plans for the future and really good prospects.
I think we should join them as soon as soon as soon as possible, because this is a good project.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 05:31:12 AM

We do need more and more entities like this one to enter into the crypto scene, but which ones will survive this market turmoil is yet to be seen. Commodities trading is huge so this might catch on and many new people enter this type of trading. I will be watching this platform and project with great interest, as trading platforms are ones that I tent to gravitate to and like to be invested in, as they are part of general infrastructure projects.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:37:58 AM

A decentralized commodities trading platform, significantly transforms and enhances international physical commodity trading across its whole product life cycle. Commodity trading challenges include insufficient trust, manual documentation, and unnecessary intermediaries. These problems often result in significant time-delays and high cost. KRATOS is an Ethereum-based platform that employs Blockchain Technology and Smart Contracts to address these challenges. As a result, KRATOS platform delivers better transparency, higher efficiency, and less complexity than any other existing system. The use of this platform would result in more timely deliveries and lower cost.
#KRATOSICO #Arkratos https://kratospct.io/

Do you trade real commodities on this platform or is it only certificates? Also, is this about physically receiving the commodities you trade?
This platform is an ecosystem for various players of the commodity trading ecosystem like buyers, sellers, traders, quality assurers,  financiers, insurers, shippers and logistics companies. We don't issue any certificates. We digitize the trades on blockchain ensuring that critical trade documents like Bill of Lading, Letter of Credit, Quality Certificate etc not tampered, Create smart contracts between the trading parties so that documentation fraud is taken care of and use Token Curated Registries to whitelist potential trades. These trades, generally SME trades can find potential financiers on the platform, which currently are not even considered by banks as they prefer trading with larger companies.

That's a good thing to have as the ecosystem is quite fragmented these days I suppose. Putting it on a blockchain is a good way to prevent a lot of disputes even from arising.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Mukhin.1002

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:15:46 PM

I hope it will enter the top 50 projects on coinmarketcap. All opportunities for this are
bishop_w

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 04:58:56 PM

Kratos is one of the best project in 2018,
After reviewing the team list, research shows they are professionals with brains, and I'm pretty sure with such team, one can only expect excellence....success all the way gus

I agree with you, the fact that the project is in the hands of a group with enough experience makes me very comfortable.
bishop_w

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 05:07:23 PM

True, many people talk without fundamentals, but I like to analyze a project for its added value, how it will help people, what needs it will supply in the market, that is the real value of the product / project.

The speculation that happens in the exchanges is natural, but it does not serve to evaluate a project precisely because speculation does not always reflect the strength of the project, it is necessary to look at long-term.
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:31:26 PM

True, many people talk without fundamentals, but I like to analyze a project for its added value, how it will help people, what needs it will supply in the market, that is the real value of the product / project.

The speculation that happens in the exchanges is natural, but it does not serve to evaluate a project precisely because speculation does not always reflect the strength of the project, it is necessary to look at long-term.

The project is praised for its idea, concept and strong development team. Of course, when the coin comes out on the exchange, it can be anything. Let's see what is going on in the cryptocurrency market. Too much volatility.
Liran228

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:43:18 PM

Soon everyone will speak about this project, they have a very interesting and unique idea.Thoughtful and clear ideas make it really attractive. I read the white paper and seems interesting with promising and realistic things which is very much important.
Ulya63

Merit: 6

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:40:15 PM

KRATOS is a Decentralized Physical Commodities Trade on Blockchain. And in my opinion this is a very worthy project with the help of which, first of all, you can make good money in the near future. on the exchange project comes out after 2 months. Earnings on crypto currency is a very promising direction. Such projects will be very much in demand in the growing market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: