Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:04:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [PRE-SALE] KRATOS - Blockchain Solution for Physical Commodities Trading  (Read 12025 times)
toheed2x

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:27:47 AM

KRATOS is one of the good platform for trading blockchain based really smart program!
Kelvinovie2

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:43:42 AM

When ICO and bounty distribution?
Bounty distribution is few weeks after bounty end, ICO should be over then, just keep supporting project.
panoramx

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:46:33 AM

For ICO, isn't it after you have sent investment funds, you are directly sent Kratos tokens?
For bounty, this is not a bounty discussion place, Please ask directly to the admin bounty.

It's mentioned in the FAQ that all purchased token will be credited to our wallet within 10 days from the date of completion of the ICO.
panoramx

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:04:43 AM

Does one need kyc to participate in token sale.
Yes, KRATOS team will be conducting KYC & Whitelisting for individuals to participate in the Token Sale, they hired a third party service provider Artemis for KYC and AML services..

Bounty participants must pass the KYC?
Is it necessary to pass KYC for bountyhanters? I would not like to know about this at the end of ICO.
Depend on your token distribution details.

I did not understand, on what does it depend? I participate in the bounty on bountyhunters. There was no information about the KYC.

I would like the Kratos team to answer this question because it creates confusion. It would be nice to mention in advance if bounty hunters too must pass the KYC to receive their rewards. Submit the KYC is not a problem but we would like to be informed in advance. Thanks
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:28:35 AM

An excellent project with a well-thought-out road map, which is thought out to the smallest detail and with great professionalism. Choose where to invest now. KRATOS inspires confidence, and attractive bonuses. Yes, the project can help the introduction of crypto currency in the company, which themselves did not have the opportunity to invest in their own development, which will give a tremendous impetus to the development of the industry. Far-reaching plans.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:33:14 AM

The project is not bad, it has many features that make investments in it attractive to me. An interesting bounty company where you can earn coins for free.The developers really took care of those people who work with them and this is the quality of promising and far-reaching companies.
hhhpro

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:25:56 PM

What is - The Asian Development Bank study?
Why you using that exactly?
@satish340

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:18:56 PM

.... ANNOUNCEMENT ....

If you’re an investor, big or small, looking for the NEXT BIG THING,
KRATOS is for you!

[/color]

░  

░  

░  

░  

░  

░  

░  

░  

✔️Telegram✔️Facebook✔️Twitter✔️White Paper✔️Medium✔️ Github✔️ Youtube

PreSale Live

A brief introduction to the project.

According to The Asian Development Bank study, published in 2017 –
‘The gap in global trade finance requirements amounted to USD 1.5 Trillion and SMEs bore the brunt of rejections with about 75% of their request rejected.’

Currently, SME’s must almost exclusively go through banks to raise trade finance. This is a long and cumbersome process, often delaying the trade lifecycle and significantly reducing trade profits.  At times, certain trade finance deals are not financed due to manpower issues and system inefficiencies among banks.  With TCR, trades submitted on the platform for trade finance will be curated by token holders based on individual trade risk rather than company trade risk. The output of this curation process will be a list of high-quality trades, which will represent a subset of trades that may not otherwise receive financing. Other institutional finance players can offer to finance these trades on KRATOS. Other challenges like insufficient trust among stakeholders, the involvement of innumerable middlemen, manual paper documentation process and high overhead costs will be solved using Decentralised Blockchain and Smart contracts.

USP of KRATOS

• Whitelisting of quality trades through Token Curated Registry
  • Sourcing of Trade Finance and other trade partners by creating an Ecosystem
  • Efficiency in trade and reducing in overhead costs using Smart contracts
  • Transparency in trade through Blockchain[/size]

KRATOS Platform Token

The KRATOS platform token (symbol: TOS) is:
  • A utility token
  • Built on Ethereum ERC-20
  • To be used for Token Curation Registry (TCR) process

KRATOS Platform Technical Overview

The KRATOS platform model of core data and trust is developed on the public Ethereum Blockchain and uses Solidity as the main programming language for smart contracts. This gives ARKRATOS the ability to build direct, immutable, and tamper- proof records between the ecosystem players on the KRATOS platform. This results in a truly trusted environment which, before blockchain technology, was not possible to achieve with centralised systems. The KRATOS platform's blockchain enabler interface reduces complexity of the workflows from the different transactions and smart contract logic. This enabler can be agnostic to the underlying blockchain protocol making it future proof and also potentially interoperable with other ecosystem consortia. The development also becomes less complex as it abstracts the overlying use case to the underlying protocol of the smart contract or transaction interface. Database and Storage Systems are managed in a way that have an off-chain element. The current blockchain protocols have limitations in their architecture, which do not make them a good solution for storing data. We in fact don’t believe that these protocols should be used as such. We are using the blockchain protocols only for the transaction data of the KRATOS platform and ecosystem calls. All other data is managed securely and off-chain. This also allows us to manage the transaction speeds of the database calls we make.

KRATOS Pre-Sale

Token Symbol ----------- > TOS
        Decimals ----------- > 18
       Token Value (Pre-ICO Period) ----------- > 1000 KRATOS = 1 ETH

Discount %
                Till 7th Aug, 2018 :  20%
                8th- 15th Aug, 2018 : 15%
                16th - 25th Aug, 2018 : 10%

Token Value (ICO-Period) ----------- > 1000 KRATOS = 1 ETH
                   Total Supply ----------- > 300,000,000
            Pre-ICO Period ----------- > 80,000,000
ICO Period Crowdsale ----------- > 85,000,000
                          Hard Cap ----------- > 55 Million USD
                            Token Type ----------- > Ethereum ERC- 20

Kratos seeks to establish a global, open prediction market platform with a single liquidity pool.
This limitless resource enables the simple creation of custom prediction market applications and
embodies a flexible marketplace for block-chain oracle services.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 02:28:12 PM

when will the token be listed on the exchange?
According to the kratos team, discussions about listing are in process.

This is not so easy to be listed on a good exchange. I think this is even not possible for new tokens to be listed in first 6 months on one of the 10 biggest exchanges. Such a project has to be proved and trusted. This is very good that they check projects before listing. Sooner we have seen a lot of scams being listed with no problems. I hope this is over and now all biggest changes willing to be trusted and regulated.

MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:38:31 PM

For ICO, isn't it after you have sent investment funds, you are directly sent Kratos tokens?
For bounty, this is not a bounty discussion place, Please ask directly to the admin bounty.
It's mentioned in the FAQ that all purchased token will be credited to our wallet within 10 days from the date of completion of the ICO.
This means that after we send funds for investment, the team does not immediately send the KRATOS token to our wallet? And have to wait for the ICO to end. How can this happen, what guarantees can investors get after sending investment funds?
Anyone can give an explanation.
Nunes18

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:41:31 PM

Kratos is bringing an incredible project that is of great importance to the world of commodity trading. I am very much amazed by the Blockchain technology and Intelligent Contracts, which will bring us transparency, greater efficiency and less complexity, and the most anticipated of the fastest and lowest cost deliveries
It is a project is gaining popularity, and sure to win the world commodities!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Rati24

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:17:20 AM

Cool project KRATOS. Bounty program, easy to use. For me this is one of the best platforms at the moment, which has very good prospects. I am impressed with this project and am very glad that I learned about it, even a little late, but better late than never. even in just a few days I was able to appreciate all the advantages of this platform, minuses, and I honestly did not notice them yet and wait for the end of ico and then see it develop.
Jan007

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:10:30 AM

Nice  project KRATOS. Bounty program, easy to use. For me this is one of the best platforms at the moment, which has very good prospects. I am impressed with this project and am very glad that I learned about. even in just a few days I was able to appreciate all the advantages of this platform.
This platform has many remarkable advantages in the field of trade in goods what you can learn on the official website of the company. Get acquainted with the project learn more information about the company and the development in the direction of Blockchain Solution for Physical Commodities Trading.
FAQ (https://kratospct.io/faq.html)
Whitepaper (https://kratospct.io/pdf/KRATOS_Whitepaper.pdf)
Utyg

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:14:40 PM

this project is one of the first of its kind, this company has developed a BLOCKCHAIN technology that expands international trade in physical goods worldwide. This technology protects buyers, sellers and traders, banks, insurance agents and shippers from many problems encountered in international trade relations.
Natika

Activity: 803

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:42:04 PM

The management and consulting company has more than 100 years of experience in trading physical goods, which means the project is well designed and it has a reliable innovative trading model. I am sure the company will achieve great success!
Kelvinovie2

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:34:54 PM

Team experience is very important in every project, and the Kratos team are very experience, so taking this project to the next level of success isn't going to be any hassle, so much in store this project has for us.
serggg

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:25:16 AM

I am confident that the growth of the crypto-currency market will begin even before the end of ICO. This will be a huge push to invest in the project. An excellent project deserves to collect a hard cup, maybe even faster than the deadline.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:01:07 AM

I think that this platform will take a worthy place in the crypt world, since it from the very beginning gives great hopes and prospects showing its work. which is very commendable for me. And I like my future platform with my multitasking, there are no such functions for any project. A well-designed road map, transparency and predictable growth all this does not leave indifferent.
Rati24

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:43:19 AM

A useful visual explanation of the platform makes decisions and application more understandable. KRATOS is a promising project from any point of view. A Bounty campaign is good for two reasons: a convenient profile and an office and a lot of tasks for which they pay tokens. The project is interesting, primarily for investors, both those who purchase platform tokens, and subsequent participation in projects on the platform KRATOS.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 06:45:03 AM

.... ANNOUNCEMENT ....

If you’re an investor, big or small, looking for the NEXT BIG THING,
KRATOS is for you!

[/color]

░  

░  

░  

░  

░  

░  

░  

░  

✔️Telegram✔️Facebook✔️Twitter✔️White Paper✔️Medium✔️ Github✔️ Youtube

PreSale Live

A brief introduction to the project.

According to The Asian Development Bank study, published in 2017 –
‘The gap in global trade finance requirements amounted to USD 1.5 Trillion and SMEs bore the brunt of rejections with about 75% of their request rejected.’

Currently, SME’s must almost exclusively go through banks to raise trade finance. This is a long and cumbersome process, often delaying the trade lifecycle and significantly reducing trade profits.  At times, certain trade finance deals are not financed due to manpower issues and system inefficiencies among banks.  With TCR, trades submitted on the platform for trade finance will be curated by token holders based on individual trade risk rather than company trade risk. The output of this curation process will be a list of high-quality trades, which will represent a subset of trades that may not otherwise receive financing. Other institutional finance players can offer to finance these trades on KRATOS. Other challenges like insufficient trust among stakeholders, the involvement of innumerable middlemen, manual paper documentation process and high overhead costs will be solved using Decentralised Blockchain and Smart contracts.

USP of KRATOS

• Whitelisting of quality trades through Token Curated Registry
  • Sourcing of Trade Finance and other trade partners by creating an Ecosystem
  • Efficiency in trade and reducing in overhead costs using Smart contracts
  • Transparency in trade through Blockchain[/size]

KRATOS Platform Token

The KRATOS platform token (symbol: TOS) is:
  • A utility token
  • Built on Ethereum ERC-20
  • To be used for Token Curation Registry (TCR) process

KRATOS Platform Technical Overview

The KRATOS platform model of core data and trust is developed on the public Ethereum Blockchain and uses Solidity as the main programming language for smart contracts. This gives ARKRATOS the ability to build direct, immutable, and tamper- proof records between the ecosystem players on the KRATOS platform. This results in a truly trusted environment which, before blockchain technology, was not possible to achieve with centralised systems. The KRATOS platform's blockchain enabler interface reduces complexity of the workflows from the different transactions and smart contract logic. This enabler can be agnostic to the underlying blockchain protocol making it future proof and also potentially interoperable with other ecosystem consortia. The development also becomes less complex as it abstracts the overlying use case to the underlying protocol of the smart contract or transaction interface. Database and Storage Systems are managed in a way that have an off-chain element. The current blockchain protocols have limitations in their architecture, which do not make them a good solution for storing data. We in fact don’t believe that these protocols should be used as such. We are using the blockchain protocols only for the transaction data of the KRATOS platform and ecosystem calls. All other data is managed securely and off-chain. This also allows us to manage the transaction speeds of the database calls we make.

KRATOS Pre-Sale

Token Symbol ----------- > TOS
        Decimals ----------- > 18
       Token Value (Pre-ICO Period) ----------- > 1000 KRATOS = 1 ETH

Discount %
                Till 7th Aug, 2018 :  20%
                8th- 15th Aug, 2018 : 15%
                16th - 25th Aug, 2018 : 10%

Token Value (ICO-Period) ----------- > 1000 KRATOS = 1 ETH
                   Total Supply ----------- > 300,000,000
            Pre-ICO Period ----------- > 80,000,000
ICO Period Crowdsale ----------- > 85,000,000
                          Hard Cap ----------- > 55 Million USD
                            Token Type ----------- > Ethereum ERC- 20

When are you guys planning for the public date? I mean in terms of date and time, 4th he announcement didn't say anything about that, or you are not planning for a public sale?

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: