Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:41:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [PRE-SALE] KRATOS - Blockchain Solution for Physical Commodities Trading  (Read 12025 times)
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:06:48 PM

There are not many projects out there with a token like Kratos that could (and will) be used for Token Curation Registry (TCR) process. To my knowledge is the only one

panoramx

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:49:19 PM

The aim of Kratos is to be the industry standard in international commodity trading by 2020, by utilizing end to end decentralised solutions.
Invest in a company with such vision is the best thing you can do. It will surely be successful and will reach the planned goal
al1978

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:51:24 PM

For today, a lot of platforms are releasing their tokens, but KRATOS is one of not many that offers their practical application in the commodity market, and this inspires confidence.
lhei27

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:20:37 AM

Arkratos and trade.io announced partnership. Its one of the clear point on the journey of Kratos.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 02:15:51 AM

Multiple comments and no answers.

This is not good that nobody from team takes care of this thread. Like I said posted multiple times and never got a reply. Just don't understand such a behavior.

Why open such a useless ANN with no real discussion and full of spammy posts?

djprobsbd

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:21:04 AM

This is not good that nobody from team takes care of this thread. Like I said posted multiple times and never got a reply. Just don't understand such a behavior.

That right. Why so many comment on this thread but team of Kratos not response comment of member. Kratos team should review this ANN thread  Wink
Kelvinovie2

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:19:37 AM

I so much believe in Kratos, this project has all it takes to be a successful project, believe me when I say it has all it takes cus the team members are seriously working hand in hand to make sure project comes out as no 1 project. Keep up with the good works guys, the community appreciate your effort.
Kelvinovie2

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:22:04 AM

We are very sorry no one is attending to your questions or comments but what seems to be the problem, if there is anyway I can assist, surely I will.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:34:45 AM

The project seemed interesting to me. So, as I often use the Physical Commodities very much. Pleases the flexibility of the development team, which adapt to changes in the market. It is very interesting to show here, I will follow their fees, and further promotion of the project team.
ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:05:57 AM

Arkratos and trade.io announced partnership. Its one of the clear point on the journey of Kratos.

Yes, cooperation with such a financial platform will only benefit. In any case, there will be no problems with the coin listing.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:49:39 AM

KRATOS has quite a perspective and original, very interesting idea, I would like to see the embodiment of this idea in real life. Marketing at them is very well thought over in each sait to me to see their banner. I like the development program and the direction in which it moves. I think those who are interested in cryptomir will pay special attention to this project as it deserves it.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:50:47 PM

KRATOS has quite a perspective and original, very interesting idea, I would like to see the embodiment of this idea in real life. Marketing at them is very well thought over in each sait to me to see their banner. I like the development program and the direction in which it moves. I think those who are interested in cryptomir will pay special attention to this project as it deserves it.
It seems that all projects are like that, it's just how they can compete with others while showing off their other ideas, which aren't yet in other projects. Because at this time, not a few of the projects that have interesting ideas end just like that. Falling like stepping on a hole.
akosiotep

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:02:49 PM

You will do better to participate fully. Don't miss out because it's the best platform around. I trust in this idea, and is sure that it will prove to be very powerfully in the nearest future, and for investors it is a good opportunity to consider this, I wish to the platform of explosive growth! A very smart one brings us excitement to always follow. We believe this it will work and succeed because this is with a great team that always provide creative ideas and ideas so that this project will get more and more investors.
panoramx

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:08:44 PM

The collaboration between Arkratos and trade.io comes at a strategic point in KRATOS’ journey. KRATOS Pre-sale is on and moving towards crowd sale soon. It is a great opportunity for KRATOS to get listed in one of the biggest global trade exchanges. This will help the project reach out to wider audience including blockchain experts, investment newbies and crypto enthusiasts.
panoramx

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:53:11 AM

when does the bounty program end?

The bounty campaign will end on October 09, 2018
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 07:54:39 AM

That right. Why so many comment on this thread but team of Kratos not response comment of member. Kratos team should review this ANN thread  Wink
On all the questions that I asked in this thread, I got answers from the project team. Maybe I just got lucky.

Thanks for your comment.

To prove my words I have quoted our discussion. Of course, I am still waiting and nobody never replies to my questions. I will give an additional week to the team or OP and comment again for the last time if there will be no reaction.

Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:19:19 AM

This thread is already 61 pages long. This surely shows how much people are interested in Kratos and the new Kratos platform. There will probably be a lot of people ready to buy the token when is out ahah

Jan007

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:20:42 AM

Understand the format of the work of the international merchandise trade company KRATOS found solutions to address some of the problems faced by the trading company is and delays in payment, commodity trading challenges include insufficient trust, manual documentation, and unnecessary intermediaries. These problems often result in significant time-delays and high cost.
The KRATOS platform is very fast due to the fact that it runs on smart contract protocols as well as blockchain technology. Consequently, the overhead costs are lowered to the minimal fixed costs.
More information can be found on the official website of the company.
FAQ https://kratospct.io/faq.html
Whitepaper https://kratospct.io/pdf/KRATOS_Whitepaper.pdf
zuggu-1

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:48:08 AM

On all the questions that I asked in this thread, I got answers from the project team. Maybe I just got lucky.

Thanks for your comment.

To prove my words I have quoted our discussion. Of course, I am still waiting and nobody never replies to my questions. I will give an additional week to the team or OP and comment again for the last time if there will be no reaction.
AMA on TCR is scheduled to be organised at 8 AM UCT/ 4PM SGT, 28th August 2018 at Telegram channel

You can submit all your questions to kratos team via this google form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdhFdQegKo5gIoHaPYR35Ck-7iC56QakK0AcKEuT0B16Rtz3w/viewform

Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:51:02 AM

This project is constantly attracting growing interest as a global audience and investors. Prospects of earnings on KRATOS platform tokens are obvious, the greatest profit will be received by investors who invested in the pre-sale stage which the bula in the beginning. Do not miss the chance to buy tokens at a discount now when it's ico because they have good marketing on absolutely all the sites where I go.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: