Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:29:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [PRE-SALE] KRATOS - Blockchain Solution for Physical Commodities Trading  (Read 12025 times)
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 09:29:39 AM
Merited by sud (2)

KRATOS is a decentralized physical commodities trading platform

5.0 RATING DISTRIBUTION

https://www.trackico.io/ico/kratos/

I just don't believe this rating anymore because lately I have worked as an advisor for an ICO and I have seen how this rating underworld works. There are a lot of scammy and shady ICO rating pages which are asking for money in return for high rankings. They even threat ICOs and give very low ratings and ask for money to adjust that. I just couldn't believe what is happening. Good established ranking pages asking very high fee 5K to get listed. This is just insane.

Still, I use few of this pages as a tool when researching ICOs because there are all infos needed in one place but I don't believe their ratings at all.

Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:06:00 PM

There is an opportunity to earn, absolutely without any investments, such a chance gives a unique project in its way as KRATOS also has a referral system. I like that the value of coins will constantly grow at the expense of a limited number and special opportunities, and also enjoy the right to participate in the development of the project.
djprobsbd

Activity: 686
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:09:05 PM

5.0 RATING DISTRIBUTION

I just don't believe this rating anymore because lately I have worked as an advisor for an ICO and I have seen how this rating underworld works. There are a lot of scammy and shady ICO rating pages which are asking for money in return for high rankings. They even threat ICOs and give very low ratings and ask for money to adjust that. I just couldn't believe what is happening. Good established ranking pages asking very high fee 5K to get listed. This is just insane.

Still, I use few of this pages as a tool when researching ICOs because there are all infos needed in one place but I don't believe their ratings at all.
Me too, I don't belive in Ratings ICO website except ICObench because ICObench have real assessor and have KYC but only partial trust not all. I think ICObench is best ratings ICO platform.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:31:41 PM

The project is not bad, it should be noted that very few employees worked on this project, and surprisingly, the project I think turned out to be quite good, at least this is purely my opinion. The platform has great potential. I am confident that with the access to major sites there will be rapid growth, so it is necessary to go in the very beginning of its development and growth of its tokens.
serggg

Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:43:14 PM

5.0 RATING DISTRIBUTION

Is it true that you can buy the highest rating for $ 500? I am sure that the ratings of our project are real.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 05:42:42 PM

What has Kratos been up to lately? What have recent business deals been made? When will we see some actual cases that are transparent? I have interest about what sort of companies and people use the Kratos platform and what goods they trade. Maybe this thread can receive an update? I have not noticed one for some time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Mark_tw

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:43:42 PM

The arrival of Blockchain can be compared to that of the Internet which changed the way the world operates today. Arkratos offers the complete set of blockchain services using its world-class blockchain lab facility in Singapore.
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:58:19 PM

The arrival of Blockchain can be compared to that of the Internet which changed the way the world operates today. Arkratos offers the complete set of blockchain services using its world-class blockchain lab facility in Singapore.
Well, blockchain is much more fast than internet, in adoption rate. That is because internet was new and needed hardware to be created. Cryptos are born on the internet and are softwares, so they can spread much faster

lhei27

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:46:34 AM

Arkratos have already a major client for this platform: Rhodium Resources. Rhodium will be the first customer employing the FINANCING module of the platform, funding several commodities trades using the funds raised from the ICO, and paying a fee for doing so.
svsanya

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 03:32:15 PM

Take advantage of a reliable platform to fulfill your trading strategy. The company "Arkratos" offers a full range of blockchain services, using its laboratory for world class blockchain laboratories in Singapore.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:00:22 PM

One of the most interesting projects for me, a strong development team, a generous bounty program, a good opportunity for investors to make a profit.It is indeed very convenient, a account in several languages, an office for the performer and for the investor all in one place. Support in the telegram responds instantly 24/7. Hurry to become part of the future, there is not much time left until the end of ico.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 04:08:54 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 06:14:54 PM by wwzsocki

One of the most interesting projects for me, a strong development team, a generous bounty program, a good opportunity for investors to make a profit.It is indeed very convenient, a account in several languages, an office for the performer and for the investor all in one place. Support in the telegram responds instantly 24/7. Hurry to become part of the future, there is not much time left until the end of ico.

Looks good for now but you have to remember that all this ICOs looks good before and when fundraising is ongoing but after finish everything changes, There is no updates or communication. Before ICO there are posts and announcements all over social media everyday and team is active on Telegram answering all questions. After ICO they are frequently not available and start to ban people who ask hard questions.

I hope that Kratos will be different but as you see there is nobody from the team here maintaining this thread. This first red flag. I have already posted about this and nobody reacts. Look how much spam is here and nobody reports this garbage. ANN thread for a professional ICO doesn't look like this. Sorry.

Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:09:03 PM

Now many different ICO projects and see a worthwhile and promising project, where everything is very clearly described now is a rarity. The referral program is simply gorgeous, especially for experienced reflowers. Honestly, I have not invited anyone personally, but I'm in the process. The development and successful completion of the preselection and ICO, together we rock KRATOS. The project will be a great success in the future.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 04:14:22 PM

Now many different ICO projects and see a worthwhile and promising project, where everything is very clearly described now is a rarity. The referral program is simply gorgeous, especially for experienced reflowers. Honestly, I have not invited anyone personally, but I'm in the process. The development and successful completion of the preselection and ICO, together we rock KRATOS. The project will be a great success in the future.

I don't know if you have seen my post above but I advise you to read. I don't know how long you are following ICOs but lately, almost all of them delay everything after fundraising. I hope Kratos will be different but for that, we will have until the end of a successful ICO.

Jan007

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:57:58 PM

Follow along with the KRATOS team. I am sure that this direction in the Blockchain format will bring a huge result in theof development but also attract the attention of investors and companies to work together!
More information can be seen on the company's official website.
FAQ (https://kratospct.io/faq.html)
Whitepaper (https://kratospct.io/http://[color=black]pdf[/color]/KRATOS_Whitepaper.pdf)
serggg

Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:15:39 PM

Blokchain technology should enter our life gradually. Starting with the most important industries. Trade arose at the dawn of humanity and still plays a crucial role in our lives. I hope that the effect of the use of blokchain will be large-scale.
panoramx

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:48:35 PM

KRATOS is a decentralized trading platform that will solve the problem of time consuming, high fees and insecurity ... in commodity trading. Certainly the project needs extensive cooperation with businesses around the world. To build trust with the community, you can share the cooperation with any business?

Partnership with trade.io has been officially announced. And with Linxens dLoc for a more strengthened process of Document Authentication & Security. Soon Bancor Network and many more to come according to the Kratos team.
katusha

Activity: 273

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:06:32 AM

Problems of commodity trade include lack of trust, manual documentation and unnecessary intermediaries. KRATOS is a Platform that uses Blockchain technology and Smart contracts to solve these problems
@satish340

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:12:03 AM

.... ANNOUNCEMENT ....

If you’re an investor, big or small, looking for the NEXT BIG THING,
KRATOS is for you!

[/color]

░  

░  

░  

░  

░  

░  

░  

░  

✔️Telegram✔️Facebook✔️Twitter✔️White Paper✔️Medium✔️ Github✔️ Youtube

PreSale Live

A brief introduction to the project.

According to The Asian Development Bank study, published in 2017 –
‘The gap in global trade finance requirements amounted to USD 1.5 Trillion and SMEs bore the brunt of rejections with about 75% of their request rejected.’

Currently, SME’s must almost exclusively go through banks to raise trade finance. This is a long and cumbersome process, often delaying the trade lifecycle and significantly reducing trade profits.  At times, certain trade finance deals are not financed due to manpower issues and system inefficiencies among banks.  With TCR, trades submitted on the platform for trade finance will be curated by token holders based on individual trade risk rather than company trade risk. The output of this curation process will be a list of high-quality trades, which will represent a subset of trades that may not otherwise receive financing. Other institutional finance players can offer to finance these trades on KRATOS. Other challenges like insufficient trust among stakeholders, the involvement of innumerable middlemen, manual paper documentation process and high overhead costs will be solved using Decentralised Blockchain and Smart contracts.

USP of KRATOS

• Whitelisting of quality trades through Token Curated Registry
  • Sourcing of Trade Finance and other trade partners by creating an Ecosystem
  • Efficiency in trade and reducing in overhead costs using Smart contracts
  • Transparency in trade through Blockchain[/size]

KRATOS Platform Token

The KRATOS platform token (symbol: TOS) is:
  • A utility token
  • Built on Ethereum ERC-20
  • To be used for Token Curation Registry (TCR) process

KRATOS Platform Technical Overview

The KRATOS platform model of core data and trust is developed on the public Ethereum Blockchain and uses Solidity as the main programming language for smart contracts. This gives ARKRATOS the ability to build direct, immutable, and tamper- proof records between the ecosystem players on the KRATOS platform. This results in a truly trusted environment which, before blockchain technology, was not possible to achieve with centralised systems. The KRATOS platform's blockchain enabler interface reduces complexity of the workflows from the different transactions and smart contract logic. This enabler can be agnostic to the underlying blockchain protocol making it future proof and also potentially interoperable with other ecosystem consortia. The development also becomes less complex as it abstracts the overlying use case to the underlying protocol of the smart contract or transaction interface. Database and Storage Systems are managed in a way that have an off-chain element. The current blockchain protocols have limitations in their architecture, which do not make them a good solution for storing data. We in fact don’t believe that these protocols should be used as such. We are using the blockchain protocols only for the transaction data of the KRATOS platform and ecosystem calls. All other data is managed securely and off-chain. This also allows us to manage the transaction speeds of the database calls we make.

KRATOS Pre-Sale

Token Symbol ----------- > TOS
        Decimals ----------- > 18
       Token Value (Pre-ICO Period) ----------- > 1000 KRATOS = 1 ETH

Discount %
                Till 7th Aug, 2018 :  20%
                8th- 15th Aug, 2018 : 15%
                16th - 25th Aug, 2018 : 10%

Token Value (ICO-Period) ----------- > 1000 KRATOS = 1 ETH
                   Total Supply ----------- > 300,000,000
            Pre-ICO Period ----------- > 80,000,000
ICO Period Crowdsale ----------- > 85,000,000
                          Hard Cap ----------- > 55 Million USD
                            Token Type ----------- > Ethereum ERC- 20

KRATOS traditional mechanisms of running and managing advertising
campaigns and promoting brand awareness in the digital environment
are quite expensive.The idea of developing a platform had some precedent and was not accidental.
Primarily, it was provoked by the above-described diffi culties and problems,
which were impossible to solve with the existing (at the time of development)
technical solutions.
panoramx

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:43:59 AM

KRATOS has currently secured commitments across various global partnerships to further strengthen their blockchain technology platform including:

Linxens: Effective authentication, verification & management of trade transaction documents
tradeteq: Credit analytics, trade finance matching
Bancor Network: Cryptocurrency conversion platform
Artemis: Industry grade KYC/ AML check for the platform users
AWS: Cloud service hosting of the platform
Cloudflare: Ensure web security

And many more to come
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: