Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:11:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [PRE-SALE] KRATOS - Blockchain Solution for Physical Commodities Trading  (Read 12025 times)
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:08:42 PM

I have another question, and please I am sorry if this sounds stupid, but I am not a super expert on cryptocurrencies. Sine aKratos will be an erc20 token, every transaction will require gas, right? And max transaction per seconds will be dependent on the ethereum blockchain network capacity, right? Will this affect somehow Tha aKratos ecosystem?

It's my opinion. When the project chose ETH as the standard for its token, he agreed to the terms that are present on the network. Of course you have to pay fees. The speed of transactions on the air is quite acceptable for the purposes of the project.
Yes, every transaction will require gas. This is required not only KRATOS but also all other ERC tokens . If they don't want to affect the ecosystem, they will have to develop their platform in the future.
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:23:33 PM

I have another question, and please I am sorry if this sounds stupid, but I am not a super expert on cryptocurrencies. Sine aKratos will be an erc20 token, every transaction will require gas, right? And max transaction per seconds will be dependent on the ethereum blockchain network capacity, right? Will this affect somehow Tha aKratos ecosystem?

It's my opinion. When the project chose ETH as the standard for its token, he agreed to the terms that are present on the network. Of course you have to pay fees. The speed of transactions on the air is quite acceptable for the purposes of the project.
Yes, every transaction will require gas. This is required not only KRATOS but also all other ERC tokens . If they don't want to affect the ecosystem, they will have to develop their platform in the future.

Do you think they will develop their proprietary platform one day? It seems like a natural step, even though I think that would consume a lot of the company resources. They would have to create their own blockchain. Maybe it is not worth it. We will see

Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:18:11 PM

A modern project with a good idea of its implementation and you can support them while there is an opportunity and wait for their growth after ico. Marketing is very well designed and you can see a banner on almost all crypto currency sites. This project will really help Solution for Physical Commodities with blockchain technology.
mcapucho

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:41:57 PM

Congratulations on the project. I am from Brazil and I see that it really is something very innovative in the logistics area. I have been following closely a little over a month ago. I became aware of Kratos through the BountyHunters website, and I went deeper into it after producing a video on my Youtube channel. It really is a project of great potential. Congratulation to all team !!!
Amanda97

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:55:10 PM

What is the maximum amount of tokens I can buy?
Iamlegit4sure

💲

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:48:48 PM

I don't think there is a maximum amount of tokens one could buy during the aKratos ico. Well this is if we are speaking of normal people. If you are a whale able. To put 50 million dollars into an ico, things are different. Anyway, in the white paper there probably is the answer to your question

wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 07:24:55 PM

Correct me if I am wrong but I heard something about ETH and EOS network. That Kratos will use both of them but how is this possible?
Is this true or just a random nonsense spammed by shitposter which have no clue what is talking about?

lhei27

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:00:48 PM

And again, Hi there, dev!

Kratos MVP very looks like the complicated and updated auction platform. Who will the sellers of commodities and what about the regulations? Could we deposit fiat money directly to the platform in the future?

Best wishes!

To set the record right, KRATOS is not an auction platform. We are NOT A TRADING EXCHANGE but AN ECOSYSTEM FOR COMMODITY TRADING INDUSTRY. The key stakeholders of the platform will be buyers, sellers, traders, shippers, logistics companies, port authorities, quality assurers and financiers.

In a trading process, every trader is a buyer and a seller both. We will also be onboarding the direct producers who will then act as sellers on the platform. Regulations are as the Singapore Government as we are based here. But for individual trades, the trading parties will determine their terms and conditions as per their local regulations. We are a marketplace facilitating interactions between various players of this industry.

KRATOS will only use TOS tokens for transactions. The interested parties can convert fiat money to tokens at the exchanges.
If Kratos is a marketplace, hows the process? I mean for example, as a seller, should i go personally on your office (or what you called it) to be able to register my product?
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:49:57 AM

How is the project? it is nearly ends of the ICO. I think investors want to know the progress if it reached hardcap or softcap. It is important because investors can predict the price in the market if the project reaches the softcap or hardcap
Iamlegit4sure

💲

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:00:20 AM

Correct me if I am wrong but I heard something about ETH and EOS network. That Kratos will use both of them but how is this possible?
Is this true or just a random nonsense spammed by shitposter which have no clue what is talking about?

As far as I know, the Kratos and aKratos project and the relative token are all based off the ethereum network and blockchain. And I hope I am right, since I really do not trust the Eos network. It is too centrilized and it had a lot of problems to start and run. Where did you hear about the Eos collaboration, my son?

Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:13:25 PM

Active promotion of the project is bearing fruit already gathered by many community members. A good start to the project. I, undoubtedly, join the project with great potential. I really hope that in a year and a half the business platform Decentralized Physical Commodities Trade will appear in the business environment, which will be in demand. They also have a great support service in the telegram. These are people who at any time of the day and night will answer absolutely any question, and sometimes even on slightly stupid questions they will find the correct and accurate answer.
serggg

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:38:12 AM

Do you think they will develop their proprietary platform one day? It seems like a natural step, even though I think that would consume a lot of the company resources. They would have to create their own blockchain. Maybe it is not worth it. We will see

At the start of the project they selected the correct strategy for using the already verified ETH network. Here and so many problems that need to be addressed, rather than creating additional ones. If the project will develop as planned, or they will be restrained by the network, they will find an opportunity to create their own blockchain. And exchange tokens.
Iamlegit4sure

💲

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:48:03 PM

I hope this project will run smoothly, and quickly enter the exchange, so I can invite friends to buy kratos coins.

Well, the team looks solid. The idea Is good. The platform is the ethereum blockchain and erc20 standard. I don't see many obstacles on the road ahead. Only thing left is to wait. Good exchanges need time to list coins and new tokens

Iamlegit4sure

💲

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:04:58 PM

I have one question (and sorry for double posting but the forum won't let me delete my previous Comment) :

Do you plan on introducing any form of Kyc system? (know your costumer system.).?

wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 11:24:09 PM

How is the project? it is nearly ends of the ICO. I think investors want to know the progress if it reached hardcap or softcap. It is important because investors can predict the price in the market if the project reaches the softcap or hardcap

I don't think Kratos ICO is already ended because bounty campaign is still ongoing. I don't know exact dates when Kratos started this fundraising and when will be the end but I am sure there will be an official announcement from the team just after all money are counted.

Arkratos (OP)

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 03:05:56 AM

yes. correct. Kratos platform will abstract the underlying gas requirement from the user. processing time on eth will still be faster than the manual process that the commodity trading industry is facing now.

We also have a middle layer to abstract the underlying blockchain. If Eth network scaling is not achieved in time by Ethereum Foundation, we can always look for alternative blockchain technologies
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 03:06:26 AM

Nope, we want to be focused on the product
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 03:07:13 AM

We are only using ETH
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 03:08:30 AM

subject to total supply available on the date of purchase
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 03:15:34 AM

If Kratos is a marketplace, hows the process? I mean for example, as a seller, should i go personally on your office (or what you called it) to be able to register my product?

KRATOS as a market was an analogy to better explain the concept of KRATOS as an ecosystem. KRATOS is a solution for the B2B industry which digitizes the trading process ( from the buyer to the seller), uses smart contracts to bring efficiency to the process and uses TCR to whitelist potential trades. As a result, the players on platform can know the history of the other players and find more business opportunities with them ( which is the added benefits and not the core)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: