Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:00:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [PRE-SALE] KRATOS - Blockchain Solution for Physical Commodities Trading  (Read 12022 times)
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 02:36:31 AM

I am participating in Kratos bounty on Bountyhunters.io (link in my description) and there are problems with stakes count for this campaign.

From almost a 6 weeks stakes for comment bounty are not counted and that is why I posted today in this thread.

I just want to prove with screens that I am not paid because Bountyhunters support keeps repeats that the problem is resolved.

P.S

After I go back to Bountyhunters page to send screens to support I see that the task is accepted and paid. All other tasks are paid too just now so I assume the problem is really resolved.
I advise checking your stakes if you participated in Kratos comment bounty in the last 6 weeks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zuggu-1

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:33:52 PM

I am participating in Kratos bounty on Bountyhunters.io (link in my description) and there are problems with stakes count for this campaign.

From almost a 6 weeks stakes for comment bounty are not counted and that is why I posted today in this thread.

I just want to prove with screens that I am not paid because Bountyhunters support keeps repeats that the problem is resolved.

P.S

After I go back to Bountyhunters page to send screens to support I see that the task is accepted and paid. All other tasks are paid too just now so I assume the problem is really resolved.
I advise checking your stakes if you participated in Kratos comment bounty in the last 6 weeks.
I have also reported the same issue  it's been some days to the kratos bounty manager via Telegram channel with all proofs links of posts, I'm still waiting for a reply
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:38:14 AM

P.S

I have also reported the same issue  it's been some days to the kratos bounty manager via Telegram channel with all proofs links of posts, I'm still waiting for a reply

Same problems here 2.None of my comments from the beginning of this kind of bounty  has ever been counted.I think i will give up,just leting you know
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:47:55 PM

I believe in the project and will work in it. In this project I have long been and I liked the strong platform with my idea and team, which means that the entire existing business is potential customers of this platform, so it basically requires Physical Commodities. I have as many as 16 legal advisors I have not seen anywhere else in my life. We are waiting for the start of this project in a few days.
zuggu-1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:13:16 PM

Do we need kyc to participate in token sale ?

Kratos admin already responded to your request a few posts before if you were missed it, the whitelisting is on

Do we need kyc to participate in the token sale?

Yes, the whitelisting is on for the token sale.
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1303

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:07:15 PM

Kratos is an incredibly powerful project. I have high hopes for him, like many here. But I would like to know some information. Is your team planning a listing on a big and famous exchanges, like Binance? If so, what are the approximate dates?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
zuggu-1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:18:52 PM

Kratos is an incredibly powerful project. I have high hopes for him, like many here. But I would like to know some information. Is your team planning a listing on a big and famous exchanges, like Binance? If so, what are the approximate dates?
After ICO, KRATOS token TOS will be traded on Bancor and trade.io. A few others exchanges will soon be announced.
Arkratos (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 02:55:20 AM

Helloo team, Any new update on project?

Multiple buyer/seller view on a single screen

https://medium.com/arkratos/how-does-multiple-buyers-and-sellers-on-a-single-screen-help-a-trader-22896e07b579
Karitra1

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:25:03 PM

Do we need kyc to participate in the token sale?
yes you can participate with KYC here https://kratospct.io/join.php
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 03:06:55 AM

When the token sale end?
Token sale yet start from 1st Nov, 2018
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 03:07:21 AM

Do you conducted private sale?
Yes. Concluded!
Alannimo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:15:09 PM

I really liked the development team. Very promising project. I highly recommend my friends to join this project.
zuggu-1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:10:11 AM

Arkratos offers a complete set of blockchain services using its world-class blockchain lab facility in Singapore. Get your KYC complete before the token sale starts. http://kratospct.io

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 04:18:30 PM

P.S

I have also reported the same issue  it's been some days to the kratos bounty manager via Telegram channel with all proofs links of posts, I'm still waiting for a reply

Same problems here 2.None of my comments from the beginning of this kind of bounty  has ever been counted.I think i will give up,just leting you know

Ok, I was very persistent and my problem with stakes is already resolved and they had to add them manually. Support told me multiple times that stakes are already added.
If they told you so I advise checking if this is true because was not in my case 3 times.

I see that finally, Bountyhunters provided a correct link to this thread in task description and is linked so that stakes are counted from some time.

Still, if you haven't got your stakes contact Bountyhunters support and they will guide you but remember to check your posts if they were not deleted because of spamming.
In such an occasion they will ban you  Wink.

I advise you to post only quality answers in this thread because is on the watchlist, frequently cleaned by moderators and special Bitcointalk forum group.
I know because I am a member of this group.

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 04:31:44 PM

I think that in today's situation on the market, the postponement of the implementation of ICO is the right decision.
Hoping for a bull  Smiley

And what if bull never happens or not soon enough?

There is a much bigger possibility that we see a deep as a bull. Are you people blind?

There is 100M in shorts on BTC added in last week. BTC price finishes ascending triangle and technical analysis says that after such a formation further decline in price is the common continuation.

Don't listen to market gurus only think for yourself. We all see that something bad is happening but everybody keeps repeating we will be at 20K again soon.

Pure bullshit.

I would like to hear your answer Arkratos team to my question.

Sometimes OP doesn't answer such questions but this is no FUD or something only simple question, backed up with simple logic and facts from your project supporter.

I just don't think that we see another bull until at least a handful of finished ICO's will show some progress and real market value backed up with adoption and super use cases.

Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:16:13 PM

At the moment, this is a very promising project that I have met. The site has a user-friendly interface, but there are no other languages besides English, the question is why? And after ico, is there an advance agreement on listing with exchanges?
p4n71

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:50:04 AM

On your whitepaper I just read that you will locked your token for a moment. may I know what your reason to do that?
pa1nxgod

Activity: 179
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:05:58 PM

At the moment, this is a very promising project that I have met. The site has a user-friendly interface, but there are no other languages besides English, the question is why? And after ico, is there an advance agreement on listing with exchanges?
On their website it is written that there is an agreement with two exchanges, bancor and trade io.
If I understand correctly

Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 02:19:09 AM

great team. what is the price of your token on the open sale? How are you different from your competitors?
The price is 1000 TOS = 1 ETH. Currently, there are no competitors for the product. There are few in ideation stages who are either catering wither specifically to one part of the value chain or a specific material only. What differentiates us is that we already have a product in beta stage, currently used by 15 early adopters.
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 02:26:00 AM

I think that in today's situation on the market, the postponement of the implementation of ICO is the right decision.
Hoping for a bull  Smiley

And what if bull never happens or not soon enough?

There is a much bigger possibility that we see a deep as a bull. Are you people blind?

There is 100M in shorts on BTC added in last week. BTC price finishes ascending triangle and technical analysis says that after such a formation further decline in price is the common continuation.

Don't listen to market gurus only think for yourself. We all see that something bad is happening but everybody keeps repeating we will be at 20K again soon.

Pure bullshit.

I would like to hear your answer Arkratos team to my question.

Sometimes OP doesn't answer such questions but this is no FUD or something only simple question, backed up with simple logic and facts from your project supporter.

I just don't think that we see another bull until at least a handful of finished ICO's will show some progress and real market value backed up with adoption and super use cases.

As an organisation, we don't get involved in cryptocurrency speculations.

But, we completely agree with your point that the market needs to get confidence back into ICOs for the reasons that have happened in the last two years. At Arkratos, we have always believed that the product should speak for itself. Hence, instead of raising capital with a whitepaper, we are working on building a product, testing it with early adopters, fixing the bugs and striving to stick to our product roadmap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: