Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:57:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] Cultural Places - Revolutionizing the Tourism Industry [ANN][ICO]  (Read 2107 times)
emontmon

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:09:33 PM

I am very glad that modern technologies have gotten to such an area as art. It's great to see that modern technologies can bring something new into this area and somehow modernize it.
to be honest, I do not yet fully understand the functionality of this platform, and it's hard for me to form an opinion on this project
Well this is a platform for cultural events and different places. This will also fulfill the social function. People will be able to exchange different emotions with each other and find each other to visit cultural events.
That is basically a platform for tourists, I understand it correctly?
slashbi (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:12:43 PM

I am very glad that modern technologies have gotten to such an area as art. It's great to see that modern technologies can bring something new into this area and somehow modernize it.
to be honest, I do not yet fully understand the functionality of this platform, and it's hard for me to form an opinion on this project
Well this is a platform for cultural events and different places. This will also fulfill the social function. People will be able to exchange different emotions with each other and find each other to visit cultural events.

Hey,

This is probably only half of the truth. It depends on your daily life. If you love traveling, visiting institution galleries, concerts etc. it's not only for tourists
Kheg

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:21:27 PM

Of course not. This is partly true. This is a whole unique system with a lot of opportunities for both users and visitors of various cultural events, and for the organizers. As an organizer, you can profitably sell tickets while avoiding various commission fees. It's very convenient, I believe. And in general it is an entire ecosystem for people who love culture.
emontmon

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:27:30 PM

Of course not. This is partly true. This is a whole unique system with a lot of opportunities for both users and visitors of various cultural events, and for the organizers. As an organizer, you can profitably sell tickets while avoiding various commission fees. It's very convenient, I believe. And in general it is an entire ecosystem for people who love culture.
It all sounds very cool, probably worth exploring this project in more detail
Kheg

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:28:29 PM

You can find out more details on the website. or read the white paper. There are all the necessary details of this project. Wink
slashbi (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:28:52 PM

Thanks for your interest in this project!

But it's not only cultural Events. We also aim to acquire the whole concert market.
robifuni

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:31:35 PM

yes I agree with you, I also love this technology to such an area of art. this is an innovative idea and idea. hopefully this project becomes a great success project.

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:36:44 PM

No one denied the importance of cultural place as the tourism destination.
Through the project, it will simplified everyone's need for tourism activity.
This project help everyone to get many kind of support stuff to travel, such as ticket, accommodation, etc.
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:37:33 PM

The idea of selling and distributing tickets for various events through a platform based on the blockchain seems to me quite interesting and really necessary in our world. After all, it is really convenient and fast, and even it turns out cheaper.
slashbi (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:39:33 PM

This project help everyone to get many kind of support stuff to travel, such as ticket, accommodation, etc.

Thanks alot!

As we try to change the game we really try to build a relationship with our community - and we are happy that you guys respond so well.

leptoon

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:45:02 PM

The idea of selling and distributing tickets for various events through a platform based on the blockchain seems to me quite interesting and really necessary in our world. After all, it is really convenient and fast, and even it turns out cheaper.
But is this really necessary? I've seen quite a few different services and platforms that give organizers the opportunity. Is it really so necessary to realize this on the technology of blockchain?
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:48:24 PM

the fact that you guys are looking at the tourism sector makes this interesting for me and also for the fact that i can buy ticket etc am cool and going to be part of this
slashbi (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:50:18 PM

But is this really necessary? I've seen quite a few different services and platforms that give organizers the opportunity. Is it really so necessary to realize this on the technology of blockchain?

It's from talks to Institutions , Concerts etc. Secondary Markets are a huge problem. Blockchain solves these kinds of problems as we can make tickets unique with smartcontracts.

Also price is much cheaper
lamongan12345

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:52:26 PM

hy dev, reading this "cultural place", is very interesting. I like the concept and purpose of your project. traveling in a place of culture always attracts tourists from within and outside the country. and "cultural place" will be one of their choices, as it will provide them with ease of travel. I see in this project also has a strong team, and have a great partner .. good luck ..

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
slashbi (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:55:08 PM

Thanks!

You got it right there! First of all we focus on ticketing. But we want to be a holistic platform! Step by Step our Platform will become the leader!
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:55:25 PM

You have already answered this question. But I will say from myself that this is a unique way to realize this in a convenient, safe and beneficial way for users. This will reduce the cost of tickets and make the purchase more convenient and safe.
slashbi (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:56:35 PM

hy dev, reading this "cultural place", is very interesting. I like the concept and purpose of your project. traveling in a place of culture always attracts tourists from within and outside the country. and "cultural place" will be one of their choices, as it will provide them with ease of travel. I see in this project also has a strong team, and have a great partner .. good luck ..

Thank you! Welcome to the journey!
slashbi (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:58:15 PM

You have already answered this question. But I will say from myself that this is a unique way to realize this in a convenient, safe and beneficial way for users. This will reduce the cost of tickets and make the purchase more convenient and safe.

More we charge 6% Fees. 2% of the Fees are going back to Token Hodler and those who are buying the ticket. So everyone benefits!
leptoon

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:02:34 PM

That is, it turns out that if it is implemented conveniently, then there must be some mobile application or something like this, right?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:13:58 PM

That is, it turns out that if it is implemented conveniently, then there must be some mobile application or something like this, right?
Well, as far as I know this is already available. and you can download it from the application store to your device
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: