Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:29:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] Cultural Places - Revolutionizing the Tourism Industry [ANN][ICO]  (Read 2107 times)
KieranJones1

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:21:50 PM

Hey, everyone. It is a really good idea. What does press think about this project? I hope people will understand that it is a good alternative for touristic agencies that make high margins.
I think you should read this article. It can be useful to understand how people feel about Cultural places.
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/03/09/blockchain-based-platform-cultural-world/

Thanks for it. What do you think about this project? Do you agree that’s a new word in intercultural learning?
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kheg

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:28:01 PM

Hey, everyone. It is a really good idea. What does press think about this project? I hope people will understand that it is a good alternative for touristic agencies that make high margins.
I think you should read this article. It can be useful to understand how people feel about Cultural places.

Thanks for it. What do you think about this project? Do you agree that’s a new word in intercultural learning?
I think it is a really great way to save money and time, or take a part in investing archeology researches. It isn’t created only for foreign travellers. It can be also an alternative for people, who want to develop cultural facilities of their country. I hope it will have a great future, because modern art need innovations.   
doughnut

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:15:55 PM

WEBSITE|TWITTER|TELEGRAM|FACEBOOK|MEDIUM|REDDIT|NEWSLETTER

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________

Cultural Places - Official Announcement Thread

OUR ICO IS LIVE - TAKE PART IN THE BIGGEST CULTURAL REVOLUTION

WEBSITE

About Cultural Places

Cultural Places opens up a gate to all aspects of a cultural user journey
combining location based information, ticketing, crowdfunding,
map & routing and trip planning. All on one platform.

Cultural Places provides efficient ticketing utilizing the blockchain,
which makes agency intermediates unnecessary.
Result: cheaper tickets, better margins.

The platform offers a fundamentally new approach to
cultural crowdfunding – connecting institutions,
artists, patrons and private donors.

• Platforms are the most successful business model of today and tomorrow (UBER, Airbnb, TripAdvisor, etc.)
  • Connecting all participants of an eco system creates vital business opportunities
  • Providing a holistic information- and entertainment experience throughout the whole user journey is key
  • For cultural institutions, event organizers, artists, etc. addressing the customer on an individual levels is the key tool for promoting diverse offerings
  • Making transactions as easy, transparent and reliable as possible for customers will lead to more usage and trust
  • There’s huge potential for the optimization of the ticketing- and crowd funding-process in terms of pricing, fees, fraud, control, trust, transparency, communication and marketing
  • There is no platform at the moment, which achieves these goals

Cultural Places Ecosystem

About Cultural Places

Cultural Places is the first holistic platform in the cultural sector that connects
visitors, institutions, artists, content creators and donors. Cultural Places will
disrupt the cultural sector as it redefines the relations between all stakeholders
and creates new business opportunities. The core is its own crypto currency – the
Cultural Coin – based on blockchain technology. That reinvents and simplifies
cultural financing, sponsoring and ticketing.

About Oroundo

Cultural Places is created, developed and run by Oroundo. Oroundo is an already
successful international start-up with the vision to create the largest social
network and the most notable partner for culture and tourism. The company is
headquartered in Vienna, Austria – Europe’s stronghold of music and art.
Oroundo operates in 6 countries with 4 offices, more than 30 employees and 34
partners.

Token Distribution

Out of 1,5 billion generated Cultural Coins 900 million Cultural Coins (60%) will be offered to the public within the ICO. Unsold Cultural Coins will be burned after the 5th of April 2018. 10% (150 Mil) of the Cultural Coins will be placed in the stability pool. 2% (30 Mil) of the Cultural Coins will be reserved for the bounty program. 5% (75 Mil) will be distributed among the shareholders of the Cultural Places’ Oroundo Mobile GmbH. 23% (345 Mil) of the Cultural Coins will be holdback to equip all partners, team members, advisors and early investors with Cultural Coins. This is not only a reward for their efforts but also an act of commitment to this very important group, that is hard working to realize the vision of Cultural Places. With this dedicated coin pool Cultural Places is not only securing strong partnerships, it also implements important features and services of their partners (e.g. rating systems, exchange systems, etc.) within the Cultural Places product and gets access to their communities.

Reward Program

Opportunity Program

1% of all spendings on Cultural Places will be transferred to all Cultural Coin holders. This is the reward of being part of Cultural Places ecosystem and making a vision come true. Cultural Coins arised from the opportunity program will be distributed on a regular basis based on the amount of Cultural Coins a user holds in his/her wallet.

Customers Loyalty Program

1% of a user’s spendings on Cultural Places (e.g. from ticketing and shop sales) will be transferred back to the user in our loyalty program as Cultural Coins - Cultural Places’ own cryptocurrency. Users will therefore collect Cultural Coins, similar to a frequent traveler program, to further use them reducing ticket prizes, donating in cultural projects or purchasing location based content. The loyalty program reward will directly be transferred to the users‘ Cultural Places wallet in Cultural Coins.

Institution Royalty Program

1% of all spendings on Cultural Places will be put into a royalty program pot for all participating institutions. Every partner institution of Cultural Places will receive a share in Cultural Coins, which is depended on their turnover rate, their simple participation with their profile and their novelty to the platform. This raises the motivation for new institutions to participate in Cultural Places and offering content to the visitors. The distribution will happen on a regular basis.

I was already following this project on your site and now read all this posts here too. I have already read your whitepaper and like the idea very much! One question (maybe it was already asked): To participate it is necessary to have a MyEtherWallet? Or could I have also another one? And maybe a second question: They are now kind of 30 museums and other attractions which collaborate with you. what is the idea (or vision) for this year? how many more could you have till the end of this year?
doughnut

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:32:13 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/culturalplaces.com

thousands thanks for this post! its good to see it listed also on another site and with a good rating. Are there maybe also other sites which offer something simliar like foxico? Kind of analysis of the ICOs going on.
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:10:58 AM

Do you organise crypto conferences?
yvesmarquez11

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:21:36 AM

looking cool project. but i dont understand what's the use of blocking technology and what are tokens for? how it works for this?thanks Wink
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:28:53 AM

Literally just now I read the description of the project. Tell me, is the project just starting development or has it been leading for a long time?
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:34:41 AM

Literally just now I read the description of the project. Tell me, is the project just starting development or has it been leading for a long time?

Good afternoon. As far as I know, it appeared only recently, so I think that everything is only ahead
Seidr

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:40:16 AM

Good afternoon. As far as I know, it appeared only recently, so I think that everything is only ahead

And can I say the essence of the project in a few words? And then from the description, I did not fully understand
23coins

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:46:09 AM

And can I say the essence of the project in a few words? And then from the description, I did not fully understand

The idea of ​​the project is to connect all the values ​​of different countries, attractions and so on on one platform.
Seidr

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:52:05 AM

The idea of ​​the project is to connect all the values ​​of different countries, attractions and so on on one platform.

Wow, I think it will be very interesting first of all to those who travel a lot. What do you think?
23coins

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:57:39 AM

Wow, I think it will be very interesting first of all to those who travel a lot. What do you think?

Of course this is so. I myself need from time to time one such service, where all information will be collected
Seidr

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:03:15 AM

Of course this is so. I myself need from time to time one such service, where all information will be collected

Well, this is just for you and this project will be created, I think that you are not the only one with a similar problem and many people will love the idea
23coins

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:08:51 AM

Well, this is just for you and this project will be created, I think that you are not the only one with a similar problem and many people will love the idea

Of course, every day the project has more participants who are eagerly awaiting the implementation of the project
Seidr

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:14:29 AM

Of course, every day the project has more participants who are eagerly awaiting the implementation of the project

I have already noticed a decent growth of participants and investors. The project is very attractive in terms of investments, so I think its implementation will not take long to wait
23coins

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:19:49 AM

I have already noticed a decent growth of participants and investors. The project is very attractive in terms of investments, so I think its implementation will not take long to wait

I agree, for investments, this is a very attractive project. I THINK that the first news about the project implementation will appear soon
jelly_july

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:04:09 AM

Thanks for sharing the article, it gave some more insights into what the platform is going to be about and how they imagine the cultural coin will work.
jelly_july

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:11:24 AM

I think it is a really great way to save money and time, or take a part in investing archeology researches. It isn’t created only for foreign travellers. It can be also an alternative for people, who want to develop cultural facilities of their country. I hope it will have a great future, because modern art need innovations.   
I think you are especially right for countries which don't have big budgets for developing cultural tourism. There are many interesting places that are not so popular. Some of them could turn into more popular destinations thanks to a platform like this, moreover they can launch campaigns for funding projects. Good point about researches, I didn't think about that.
jelly_july

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:21:16 AM

Personally, I like the idea of planning a cultural trip on your own and having the freedom to choose, organize and have access to information about the places you want to visit without fearing that you might be missing out on something. How do u like to travel? What do u think about the cultural coin?
slashbi (OP)

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:57:42 AM

Thanks for sharing the article, it gave some more insights into what the platform is going to be about and how they imagine the cultural coin will work.

Hey Jelly.

thanks for your huge interest in this project.

Here is a very good article from TheNextWeb about our project

https://thenextweb.com/cryptocurrency/2018/03/02/startup-creating-cultural-cryptocurrency-museums-institutions/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: