Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:46:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] Cultural Places - Revolutionizing the Tourism Industry [ANN][ICO]  (Read 2107 times)
Sazakan

Activity: 82
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:31:28 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 11:21:16 PM by Sazakan

It seems to me CEO is very proud of this project as he speaks. I completely understand that. This is such exceptional project. Once execution is achieved, this concept will go all over the world.
I found the video very convincing and inspiring, too. You can see that the team behind the project really believes in it and put a lot of thought and effort into making a powerful concept, that gives the sense of community and can be beneficial for all participants.

Which video are you referring too, if i may ask? In general, i am happy that the team of the project was not built from the scratch and operated in the sector before. Otherwise it would be waaaay harder to find trustful partners and investors and without a workable starting point, the project could not hope to fulfill its own aspirations. Always a good way to find out which ICOs are real...look at the team members and google them...as much and close as possible. Wink

“Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.” ― Benjamin Franklin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mothermole1

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:10:20 PM

I like the project so much. It can help you discover some new places and interesting attraction. Also, it helps to save money.
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:15:10 PM

I like the project so much. It can help you discover some new places and interesting attraction. Also, it helps to save money.
I’m too happy to see such projects. Cultural places help to develop tourism in some countries that are not so popular, but still have what to show to travelers.
mothermole1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:20:33 PM

I’m too happy to see such projects. Cultural places help to develop tourism in some countries that are not so popular, but still have what to show to travelers.
Yes, it is a good alternative for travel-bloggers. They sometime are making reviews for money and it is hard to believe them in most of situations.
emontmon

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:25:39 PM

Yes, it is a good alternative for travel-bloggers. They sometime are making reviews for money and it is hard to believe them in most of situations.
The similar situation happens with guides. Some travellers don’t know the language or it is too hard to grasp the information. This project can resolve the problem and offers you a personal guide in your smartphone.
mothermole1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:30:36 PM

The similar situation happens with guides. Some travellers don’t know the language or it is too hard to grasp the information. This project can resolve the problem and offers you a personal guide in your smartphone.
Have they already launched apps on ios and android? If not, when will it be launched? I want to take a look on them.
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:33:09 PM

The introduction of blokcheyn in the tourism industry is a very huge step for the development of this industry. This will contribute to the fact that firms brokers in the tourism industry will no longer be able to raise prices for tourist services and tourists will pay less for tourism.
emontmon

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:35:31 PM

Have they already launched apps on ios and android? If not, when will it be launched? I want to take a look on them.
They’ve already developed these apps. Also, they have concluded many contracts with cultural institutions. They have are progressing well now.  
mothermole1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:40:16 PM

They’ve already developed these apps. Also, they have concluded many contracts with cultural institutions. They have are progressing well now.  
How many partners does Cultural places have now? I hope they will have many partners and not only from Europe.
KieranJones1

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:44:03 PM

Hey there. Who knows what standard will use Cultural Places? Do they use ethereum or something else?
emontmon

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:45:27 PM

How many partners does Cultural places have now? I hope they will have many partners and not only from Europe.
I hope soon they will try to find support all over the planet. Now they have 30 partners in 6 countries. I think is an excellent result for such short time.
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:50:52 PM

Hey there. Who knows what standard will use Cultural Places? Do they use ethereum or something else?
They are using erc721. It is a new standard that would allow smart contracts to operate as tradeable tokens similar to ERC20. ERC721 tokens are unique in that the tokens are non-fungible. I found this info on their official website.
1Bullion

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:35:06 AM

With the help of the platform it will be possible to provide an economical and comfortable stay on the trip, it's great! The applications of the project are informative, it is easy to find the necessary information.
Good luck  the project!

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
slashbi (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:51:18 AM

A Cultural Coin is your coin, on another - your own currency, which you release? What factors will affect the exchange rate of this currency? I will be happy with the details Roll Eyes

Well this is a difficult question. (: 1. Cultural Places can't effect the price. Cultural Places will work hard to aquire new institution and museums and concert halls to get bigger and bigger.

if the demand gets higher and the supply stays the same price "can" increase but this is something the market has to do not Cultural Places (:
slashbi (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:55:15 AM

What are the objectives of the project? The struggle against speculation is part of this goal? Are there plans to expand the project for other services? Is it supposed that investors won't only invest in the project financial resources, but will also profit from it?))

Hey thanks for your question. We want to some several problems in the cultural / tourism industry. We want to lower fees, make transactions transparent, help everyone to have a solution on one device (your smartphone) and provide you with the newest technolgy and most unique experience you can witness in museums, concerts etc.

When you go to www.culturalplaces.com

You can see a graph where we show how big the market is and how big the upcoming markets are we want to acquire
slashbi (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:05:02 AM

When the information is about culture and cultural places, which places are in mind and where? Is it a certain country and city or does it concern absolutely any location? Roll Eyes

Culture is a very big word. Our core business today are institutions, temples, museums. But we want to be a global game changer we want to tap into markets like concerts, entertainment parks and so on.

slashbi (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:08:11 AM

It's about real cultural places when a participant is going to visit them, or is it just about booking and planning through the Internet? Huh

Hey thanks you for your question.

We are an holistic platform. There is no plan yet to integrate accomodation and flight bookings into the app.

What we will be is an all in one platform in form of an application. You can plan your whole trip in a city via our guides and integrated maps. You can buy all you tickets for different locations via our service.

In addition you can buy all souvenirs through our shops like "click and collect" and buy all media guides. In future there will be only one device needed and it's your smartphone.

Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:09:07 AM

What are the objectives of the project? The struggle against speculation is part of this goal? Are there plans to expand the project for other services? Is it supposed that investors won't only invest in the project financial resources, but will also profit from it?))

Hey thanks for your question. We want to some several problems in the cultural / tourism industry. We want to lower fees, make transactions transparent, help everyone to have a solution on one device (your smartphone) and provide you with the newest technolgy and most unique experience you can witness in museums, concerts etc.

You can see a graph where we show how big the market is and how big the upcoming markets are we want to acquire
The market prospects are huge, and are all the other data based on OROUNDO's analysis after the study?
slashbi (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:20:51 AM

I think this project is waiting for a successful future)) Of all the platforms that are based on blockchain technology, I have never seen such an idea. In my opinion, the idea is very relevant and will always be in demand. All people are now trying to be culturally enlightened Wink

spot on! thank you!
slashbi (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:21:52 AM

The market prospects are huge, and are all the other data based on OROUNDO's analysis after the study?

This are official market sizes in comparision to each other.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: