Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:56:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] Cultural Places - Revolutionizing the Tourism Industry [ANN][ICO]  (Read 2114 times)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:11:50 PM

I would like to know about the features of the platform more  Tongue
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:15:13 PM

This platform is a dream for every cultural person!
NEVER seen ANYTHING like it before,the best use of new technologies in modern society. Cheesy

Fully agree, combine all the cultural places and users and people directly from the professional activity, it is very cool and smart.
I watched them a road map.It is very impressive.A lot of plans,large queries)I Hope they will succeed and they can keep things afloat with the increase of users
Yes, users are becoming more and more,and I have not noticed any misunderstandings yet .To be honest,I didn't look at the road map,but I'll trust you, it's good.)
Be sure to look at her, you will not regret) I Have a question whether there is any information about the developers ?
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:16:22 PM

Hey.I can help you with that question.Here are a few features: a wide range of offers and services, security and transparency in use
geronimo77

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:20:05 PM

NEVER seen ANYTHING like it before,the best use of new technologies in modern society. Cheesy

Fully agree, combine all the cultural places and users and people directly from the professional activity, it is very cool and smart.
I watched them a road map.It is very impressive.A lot of plans,large queries)I Hope they will succeed and they can keep things afloat with the increase of users
Yes, users are becoming more and more,and I have not noticed any misunderstandings yet .To be honest,I didn't look at the road map,but I'll trust you, it's good.)
Be sure to look at her, you will not regret) I Have a question whether there is any information about the developers ?
Of course,without this it is impossible)
Seidr

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:21:00 PM

Hey.I can help you with that question.Here are a few features: a wide range of offers and services, security and transparency in use
So good thank you,what about shopping?Can I use any kind of currency?Different kinds of crypto? Huh
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:24:27 PM

Well,where can I find any information about them?
I guess it's on the site, isn't it?
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:25:15 PM

So good thank you,what about shopping?Can I use any kind of currency?Different kinds of crypto? Huh
Yeah, you got it right.But they have their own currency,this allows the loyalty program preferential conditions for participants.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:26:16 PM

This is a very cool platform ! Finally you will need to go on different sites first to find the hotel, then tickets, and then find attractions etc all in one place !
geronimo77

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:29:04 PM

Well,where can I find any information about them?
I guess it's on the site, isn't it?
Yes,that's it.Look if you want.) Cheesy
Seidr

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:29:57 PM

Yeah, you got it right.But they have their own currency,this allows the loyalty program preferential conditions for participants.
Well, thank you, your information helped me. )
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:32:16 PM

This is a very cool platform ! Finally you will need to go on different sites first to find the hotel, then tickets, and then find attractions etc all in one place !
and as I understand it, there will be its own currency ?
Dwarf42

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:37:49 PM

Yes, the basis of the platform is its own cryptocurrency -
Cultural Coin based on the blockchain technology. This redefines and simplifies the financing of culture, sponsorship and ticket sales.
mitsarasss

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:44:40 PM

Cultural Coin based on the blockchain technology. This redefines and simplifies the financing of culture, sponsorship and ticket sales.
wow, that's really cool! And what cryptocurrency will be ?
Dwarf42

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:50:51 PM

The purchase is carried out in any currency: PTS, ETH, Cultural Coin, etc
Dwarf42

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:56:22 PM

There is a huge potential to optimize the process of ticket financing and crowdfunding in terms of pricing, fees, fraud, control, trust, transparency, communication and marketing;
 It is the only platform to date that achieves these goals;
Dwarf42

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:02:13 PM

There is a huge potential to optimize the process of ticket financing and crowdfunding in terms of pricing, fees, fraud, control, trust, transparency, communication and marketing;
1% of the user cost on cultural sites (e.g., from ticket sales and shops) will be transferred to the user in our loyalty program as its own cryptocurrency Coins Cultural - Cultural Places. Therefore, users will gather cultural coins like a fast program for travelers, for later use, reducing prize tickets by donating cultural projects or buying content based on location. The reward for the loyalty program will be directly transferred to the wallet "Cultural places" of users in the "Cultural coins".
mitsarasss

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:08:05 PM

this is really very cool news !
Dwarf42

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:13:21 PM

yeah,I saw it too ! I'm about to go on a trip. After about six months ,you need to take part ) it's profitable and just nice !
mitsarasss

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:18:43 PM

Yes, good luck to you!
schupp

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:55:42 PM

1% of the user cost on cultural sites (e.g., from ticket sales and shops) will be transferred to the user in our loyalty program as its own cryptocurrency Coins Cultural - Cultural Places. Therefore, users will gather cultural coins like a fast program for travelers, for later use, reducing prize tickets by donating cultural projects or buying content based on location. The reward for the loyalty program will be directly transferred to the wallet "Cultural places" of users in the "Cultural coins".
I like that the providers participating in Cultural Places can all benefit from the use of the Cultural Coin. Also I think that it is good, that there is more time for the ICO. The great concept is just spreading and it's good if anyone interested has enough time to get all the informations needed to invest in CCs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: