Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:15:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] Cultural Places - Revolutionizing the Tourism Industry [ANN][ICO]  (Read 2107 times)
coinwoot

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:24:23 PM

Hello,

We have added Cultural Places ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/cultural-places).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
emontmon

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:24:26 PM

It's very nice to see that such projects appear. That the issue of culture excites people and they are ready to work in this direction and create really interesting products. It is very cool!
Yes, this is a really good trend. Blockchain projects penetrate our lives and occupy all spheres. I hope this will really be useful.
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:12:21 PM

The project promises to be a real innovation in the sphere of tourism and cultural recreation. A decent platform which is sure to popular.
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:16:45 PM

I wonder if a platform of this type will be able to attract a large number of users? Now every second project promises to bring something new and interesting to people's lives, but in fact it turns out not so.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:20:09 PM

I wonder if a platform of this type will be able to attract a large number of users? Now every second project promises to bring something new and interesting to people's lives, but in fact it turns out not so.
Shoot usually those projects that really solve some problems of people and make their lives easier. This project as times from this number of. It will be very popular in the cultural environment, and there is every reason to believe that it will successfully launch and gather its community
crypto12398

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:21:02 PM

Is it worthy?
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:25:06 PM

It's very nice to see that such projects appear. That the issue of culture excites people and they are ready to work in this direction and create really interesting products. It is very cool!
Yes, this is a really good trend. Blockchain projects penetrate our lives and occupy all spheres. I hope this will really be useful.
I believe that this project can bring a lot of benefits for cultural events, exhibitions, etc. Smiley
emontmon

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:26:11 PM

I believe that this project can bring a lot of benefits for cultural events, exhibitions, etc. Smiley
And what do you think, what concrete things can improve or what exactly will this project bring to the sphere of culture?
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:30:26 PM

Shoot usually those projects that really solve some problems of people and make their lives easier. This project as times from this number of. It will be very popular in the cultural environment, and there is every reason to believe that it will successfully launch and gather its community
I do not think that the sphere of culture and tourism is in need of some drastic changes or innovations.
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:32:46 PM

And what do you think, what concrete things can improve or what exactly will this project bring to the sphere of culture?
Well at least it will attract additional attention to many events and will present to the market a really convenient service. Also, with this help, you can attract additional funding for your exhibitions and events. and many other advantages.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:34:12 PM

I do not think that the sphere of culture and tourism is in need of some drastic changes or innovations.
The project will bring a lot of positive changes to this vast field of activity. For example, tickets can be bought without participation in the transaction of the 3rd person, that is, the user is guaranteed not to buy a ticket more expensive than its present value .
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:40:17 PM

The fact that the project is really ambitious there is no doubt. Just look at the site for an impressive list of investors who are really interested in the success of the project
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:43:19 PM

The fact that the project is really ambitious there is no doubt. Just look at the site for an impressive list of investors who are really interested in the success of the project
A lot of projects filled the niche of ICO that do not represent anything . And this project can become the most global cultural platform in the future
emontmon

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:44:26 PM

Well at least it will attract additional attention to many events and will present to the market a really convenient service. Also, with this help, you can attract additional funding for your exhibitions and events. and many other advantages.
It all sounds and looks very interesting, but can this really attract attention? That is, will it be popular?
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:46:58 PM

It all sounds and looks very interesting, but can this really attract attention? That is, will it be popular?
Oh sure. This platform has all the chances for this, because I did not intrigue competitors or similar services. So I'm sure. that this will be a very successful project.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:50:29 PM

I am more interested in the social component of this project. That is, can I share my emotions and impressions with other users. Will I be able to give them my experience of interacting with this or that cultural object? I think this is very important.
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:53:21 PM

I am more interested in the social component of this project. That is, can I share my emotions and impressions with other users. Will I be able to give them my experience of interacting with this or that cultural object? I think this is very important.
What exactly do you mean? How exactly do you plan to share your emotions with other users?
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:57:00 PM

What exactly do you mean? How exactly do you plan to share your emotions with other users?
I meant communication. Reviews, comments or some kind of text reviews about those places that I visited or someone else before me. So that I could read in the app reviews about the place where I'm going to go. I understand that it is important to make up your mind, but still it would be interesting to know in advance about what awaits me.
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:59:03 PM

A lot of projects filled the niche of ICO that do not represent anything . And this project can become the most global cultural platform in the future
The idea of combining everything on one decentralized platform is simply amazing. People visit cultural sites every day, are interested in various exhibitions, etc., the profit of the project should be good
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:01:47 PM

I meant communication. Reviews, comments or some kind of text reviews about those places that I visited or someone else before me. So that I could read in the app reviews about the place where I'm going to go. I understand that it is important to make up your mind, but still it would be interesting to know in advance about what awaits me.
Well, yes, this platform will support all this. In addition, users will be encouraged to visit certain places, this will be based on the individual preferences of the user.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: