Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:56:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] Cultural Places - Revolutionizing the Tourism Industry [ANN][ICO]  (Read 2107 times)
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:02:01 PM

The fact that the project is really ambitious there is no doubt. Just look at the site for an impressive list of investors who are really interested in the success of the project
A lot of projects filled the niche of ICO that do not represent anything . And this project can become the most global cultural platform in the future
The idea of combining everything on one decentralized platform is simply amazing. People visit cultural sites every day, are interested in various exhibitions, etc., the profit of the project should be good
Therefore, this project drew the attention of such large investors. The cultural market has a lot to grow and it will always be popular. stand at the origins of this platform and be one of the first holders of this token is expensive)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:05:59 PM

The fact that the project is really ambitious there is no doubt. Just look at the site for an impressive list of investors who are really interested in the success of the project
A lot of projects filled the niche of ICO that do not represent anything . And this project can become the most global cultural platform in the future
The idea of combining everything on one decentralized platform is simply amazing. People visit cultural sites every day, are interested in various exhibitions, etc., the profit of the project should be good
Therefore, this project drew the attention of such large investors. The cultural market has a lot to grow and it will always be popular. stand at the origins of this platform and be one of the first holders of this token is expensive)
It is likely that the token of this project will grow several times and maybe even several dozen times.
DarkPunk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:08:40 PM

After reading the white paper, we can conclude that the project itself is very good. I see only one problem at the moment. I think it would be very difficult to attract enough people to this platform.
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:10:30 PM

After reading the white paper, we can conclude that the project itself is very good. I see only one problem at the moment. I think it would be very difficult to attract enough people to this platform.
What were you based on to make this conclusion? And why such a promising project may have problems with the community?
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:12:53 PM

I am more interested in the social component of this project. That is, can I share my emotions and impressions with other users. Will I be able to give them my experience of interacting with this or that cultural object? I think this is very important.
What exactly do you mean? How exactly do you plan to share your emotions with other users?
I meant communication. Reviews, comments or some kind of text reviews about those places that I visited or someone else before me. So that I could read in the app reviews about the place where I'm going to go. I understand that it is important to make up your mind, but still it would be interesting to know in advance about what awaits me.
Well, yes, this platform will support all this. In addition, users will be encouraged to visit certain places, this will be based on the individual preferences of the user.
I know this, I'm talking about this. I said that this is a huge advantage. Here it is interesting how the function of recommendations will work. Whether this algorithm or live users will make living recommendations. very interesting. Smiley
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:17:39 PM

What were you based on to make this conclusion? And why such a promising project may have problems with the community?
I think today most people are not familiar with blockchain and cryptocurrency. It still remains a wonder and exotic for many people. While this will continue for projects that are directly related to the cryptocurrency and blockchain will be a small audience.
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:19:20 PM

I am more interested in the social component of this project. That is, can I share my emotions and impressions with other users. Will I be able to give them my experience of interacting with this or that cultural object? I think this is very important.
What exactly do you mean? How exactly do you plan to share your emotions with other users?
I meant communication. Reviews, comments or some kind of text reviews about those places that I visited or someone else before me. So that I could read in the app reviews about the place where I'm going to go. I understand that it is important to make up your mind, but still it would be interesting to know in advance about what awaits me.
Well, yes, this platform will support all this. In addition, users will be encouraged to visit certain places, this will be based on the individual preferences of the user.
I know this, I'm talking about this. I said that this is a huge advantage. Here it is interesting how the function of recommendations will work. Whether this algorithm or live users will make living recommendations. very interesting. Smiley
Well, I do not know whether it will be a machine algorithm or whether it will be done by real people. But in any case it's great.  Smiley
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:22:28 PM

I think today most people are not familiar with blockchain and cryptocurrency. It still remains a wonder and exotic for many people. While this will continue for projects that are directly related to the cryptocurrency and blockchain will be a small audience.
I don't agree with you. Quite a lot of people are now interested in the world of cryptocurrency, learn about new interesting projects and look forward to when they start. Of course, the blockchain has not yet acquired a global character in the world, but it is only a matter of time.
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:27:30 PM

I don't agree with you. Quite a lot of people are now interested in the world of cryptocurrency, learn about new interesting projects and look forward to when they start. Of course, the blockchain has not yet acquired a global character in the world, but it is only a matter of time.
Cultural Places have all the chances to take extensive field and subsequently to obtain huge profits. If the platform is really great ,people will be able to use it and do not have to spend large sums on marketing.The project is sure to declare itself
lee cooper

Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:34:57 PM

the most successful business models today and tommorow ( UBER and TripAdvisor, etc.) connecting all participants of the eco system creates vital business opportunities. this project peroid with which will always be in need every time.
slashbi (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:36:33 PM

Thanks for you question !

they don't need to be. Are you familiar with HTML, CSS, JAVA etc. when you use a program, application or a website? Maybe , maybe not. It's about showing what the problems are and how we solve them.

In the end we want users to experience cultural and traveling in a very new and unique way. And for that they don't need to understand blockchain .
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:06:18 AM

This is a very interesting project, and you know why? Up to this point, there was not one ICO, which at the same time existed for the purpose of earning developers and to raise the cultural level of the planet. This is worthy of applause!
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:08:03 AM

This is a very interesting project, and you know why? Up to this point, there was not one ICO, which at the same time existed for the purpose of earning developers and to raise the cultural level of the planet. This is worthy of applause!
Well, firstly, who do you think makes money on this project? Except, of course, the leaders of museums and theaters? In this case, this block chain binds the client and the author through an independent thread
mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:10:06 AM

Well, firstly, who do you think makes money on this project? Except, of course, the leaders of museums and theaters? In this case, this block chain binds the client and the author through an independent thread
You're wrong! The platform has a commission, 3% for using the services of sites and cultural institutions. This is a small commission by today's standards (if you consider that an ordinary travel company is much more treacherously approaching the issue of retaining a commission)
imginy

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:12:08 AM

Guys, I'm talking about something else! One of the problems of the modern art market is that the authors of paintings and works, if they do not have public fame, which is hard to get in this profession, will spend a lot of money on their own security, and on masterpieces of art that risk being undetected
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:17:00 AM

Guys, I'm talking about something else! One of the problems of the modern art market is that the authors of paintings and works, if they do not have public fame, which is hard to get in this profession, will spend a lot of money on their own security, and on masterpieces of art that risk being undetected
I agree. In matters of art, money is not primary. The artist should never be full, as the classics say. But at the same time, in the modern world, given that in many developed countries - capitalism, one can not live without money!
mynamehere

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:19:17 AM

I agree. In matters of art, money is not primary. The artist should never be full, as the classics say. But at the same time, in the modern world, given that in many developed countries - capitalism, one can not live without money!
I think that in the 21st century, fine art and painting are not so important with the brush and paints on the canvas .. Now, in the age of high technologies, it is not necessary to be able to draw well to surprise the public. There is the art of photography, which occupies no less part of the cultural heritage
imginy

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:22:31 AM

I think that in the 21st century, fine art and painting are not so important with the brush and paints on the canvas .. Now, in the age of high technologies, it is not necessary to be able to draw well to surprise the public. There is the art of photography, which occupies no less part of the cultural heritage
This is completely different. If you were at an exhibition of contemporary art at least once - you would understand what is at stake. The point is that the author has invested in his painting, in every stroke with a brush. If you are a photographer - it's good and the main thing is paid today. But in photos there is no soul
mynamehere

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:24:24 AM

This is completely different. If you were at an exhibition of contemporary art at least once - you would understand what is at stake. The point is that the author has invested in his painting, in every stroke with a brush. If you are a photographer - it's good and the main thing is paid today. But in photos there is no soul
Do you think so? but it seems to me that now a good alternative to exhibitions and museums is the technology of Virtual Reality developing with leaps and bounds. Why go to the exhibition, if you can visit it without leaving home?
imginy

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:31:05 AM

Do you think so? but it seems to me that now a good alternative to exhibitions and museums is the technology of Virtual Reality developing with leaps and bounds. Why go to the exhibition, if you can visit it without leaving home?
Where in this project did you find at least a word about virtual reality? the project is aimed at cultural education of the participants of the site, and I really believe in the success of the idea of the project team!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: