Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:51:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] Cultural Places - Revolutionizing the Tourism Industry [ANN][ICO]  (Read 2107 times)
riiiiising

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:24:26 AM

Hey, I'd like to see the video, but cannot find it. What is it about? And when are we expecting the next announcement?

Hey Smiley i have answered the question in the post just above your own...you can look it up over here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3080625.msg34617759#msg34617759

Funny coincidence...just a few hours ago, one of the moderators once again confirmed on the telegram channel, that a new announcement is going to drop in a few days. ^^
Ooops, sorry, the thread is getting kind of long Cheesy But that's good right, people are obviously interested. I am curious about the new announcement and will follow up on this. Thanks!

Haha, no problem, i am surprised myself how many other people are commenting too but i guess the potential is quite visible in this case. Wink Guess quite many have also been part of the bounty program - topic number one right now at the telegram channel besides the announcement. ^^

Are they following up on the bounty program rewards as promised or are there any issues with the team?

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jelly_july

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:42:10 PM

Hey, I'd like to see the video, but cannot find it. What is it about? And when are we expecting the next announcement?

Hey Smiley i have answered the question in the post just above your own...you can look it up over here:

Funny coincidence...just a few hours ago, one of the moderators once again confirmed on the telegram channel, that a new announcement is going to drop in a few days. ^^
Ooops, sorry, the thread is getting kind of long Cheesy But that's good right, people are obviously interested. I am curious about the new announcement and will follow up on this. Thanks!

Haha, no problem, i am surprised myself how many other people are commenting too but i guess the potential is quite visible in this case. Wink Guess quite many have also been part of the bounty program - topic number one right now at the telegram channel besides the announcement. ^^
Yep, I can imagine and there is enough time before the second phase ends, the discount is still pretty generous, they reached many and are about to reach many more, like you said - the potential is visible.
doughnut

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:55:04 PM

Yes....after a while its not easy to follow everything....especially in my case, when I come back here after some days. I just read about this announcement which should come from the cultural places team in this days....any news which came through or is it still a secret? Cant wait to hear/read it Smiley Did they tell on telegram when they will announce it exactly? Wanna stay informed about the process.
Sazakan

Activity: 82
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:36:01 AM

Are they following up on the bounty program rewards as promised or are there any issues with the team?

No issues at all, as far as i can follow the Telegram chat, they said since the first week of April that it is going to take a few weeks. Wink In general i recommend using the Telegram channel tbh, even the CEO of the prject, Patrick Tomelitsch, is there now. ^^ Very easy to get a fast and qualified answer using this channel.

“Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.” ― Benjamin Franklin
Sazakan

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:51:47 AM

Yes....after a while its not easy to follow everything....especially in my case, when I come back here after some days. I just read about this announcement which should come from the cultural places team in this days....any news which came through or is it still a secret? Cant wait to hear/read it Smiley Did they tell on telegram when they will announce it exactly? Wanna stay informed about the process.

Seemingly the first announcement was about a Croatian art exhibition -

https://www.culturalplaces.com/blog/exclusive-news-cultural-places-creating-multimedia-tour-for-this-years-ht-award-exhibition/

- and the CEO of Cultural Places wrote yesterday on Telegram, that new partnerships are going to be unveiled during the next few weeks - including Indonesia and maybe also Germany and Austria...^^

myfamilyisthebest01

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:24:49 AM

if you add more specific information about this project, it will be easier to make a decision. I mean,for example, what people get of invest? 
jelly_july

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:50:51 PM

https://www.culturalplaces.com/blog/exclusive-news-cultural-places-creating-multimedia-tour-for-this-years-ht-award-exhibition/

- and the CEO of Cultural Places wrote yesterday on Telegram, that new partnerships are going to be unveiled during the next few weeks - including Indonesia and maybe also Germany and Austria...^^
Sounds intriguing...thanks for the info for the telegram chat, seems it's pretty active and there are constant updates Smiley
keobonggon.xigon45

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:05:23 PM

It's very nice to see that such projects appear. That the issue of culture excites people and they are ready to work in this direction and create really interesting products. It is very cool!
Sazakan

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:40:25 AM

Sounds intriguing...thanks for the info for the telegram chat, seems it's pretty active and there are constant updates Smiley

Yeah, it gets a bit more active every week, imho, guess it's true that prolonging the ICO is also increasing the number of participants/interested parties by far. Wink There are many different available media/information platforms about the project and i enjoy the YT channel personally but Telegram is surely the best possible way to follow an ICO and/or ask the creators about details.

Sazakan

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:43:23 AM

if you add more specific information about this project, it will be easier to make a decision. I mean,for example, what people get of invest? 

Well, i assume most of your questions could be answered if you either would read the Whitepaper....

https://www.culturalplaces.com/wp-content/uploads/pdfs/CulturalPlaces_Whitepaper.pdf?x14524

..... or visit the telegram channel. Smiley People who are participating are investing into the Cultural Coin....was that your question - or are you asking what people get in return for using it? Wink

riiiiising

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:07:27 PM

No issues at all, as far as i can follow the Telegram chat, they said since the first week of April that it is going to take a few weeks. Wink In general i recommend using the Telegram channel tbh, even the CEO of the prject, Patrick Tomelitsch, is there now. ^^ Very easy to get a fast and qualified answer using this channel.

Ok because it really makes me run away if the team doesn't stick to their promised reward payments. It only causes a lot of trouble instead of saving money.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
wall63248555

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:09:33 PM

I think it's a good project. keep an eye on it.
Sazakan

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:52:35 PM

Ok because it really makes me run away if the team doesn't stick to their promised reward payments. It only causes a lot of trouble instead of saving money.

Oh, yeah, i totally understand that. Smiley I just assume it has to do with the pronlonged ICO but since they have never given a definitive date, they are not really changing their opinion....last comment on the topic from the telegram channel was ASAP and the spreadsheet is also public now, so it can't take that long. ^^

Vermonth

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

I think it's a good project. keep an eye on it.

Yeah, quite a broad scope too. According to Twitter the CEO of the project is in Malta right now, talking with the prime minister - let's see how this plays out. Surely not your average ICO, haha.
asdn192zhhhh

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:20:18 AM

I have Eth mus prefer that I will change that into other cheapr altcoin but has a potential to make larger it's price soon.Because I want to hold it and wait for the right timing to rise my coins.
Dazedconfused11

Activity: 301

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:11:22 AM

Glad to see this project listed on Coinschedule

For those interested, you can learn more about the project here Smiley https://www.coinschedule.com/ico/cultural-places#event2488

wave06

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:36:39 PM

Glad to see this project listed on Coinschedule

https://www.coinschedule.com/link-to-us/logo/2489_small.png?type=4

For those interested, you can learn more about the project here Smiley https://www.coinschedule.com/ico/cultural-places#event2488

Hey, thanks for sharing this. Good to see all the important info at a glance on there. There are so many sites the project is listed on and it's great to see the list increase and hear what other people think about it. As for exchanges, the cultural coin is listed on IDEX, is that right? Any others been announced yet?
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:56:19 PM

The question was what someone get in return for holding cultural tokens and on the very first page is answer in black and white. Everyone individual as holder of these tokens or institution or businesses which participate in the program will get 1% of the spending using platform as reward. If the project succeeds tokens will see value in market and reward will be as profit with simple words.
carbonpenguin

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:25:48 PM

Yes, I certainly support this cryptocurrency and even bought some coins. I believe that it is one of the most promising and its price is now attractive enough to buy it in the long term.
riiiiising

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:54:32 PM

Oh, yeah, i totally understand that. Smiley I just assume it has to do with the pronlonged ICO but since they have never given a definitive date, they are not really changing their opinion....last comment on the topic from the telegram channel was ASAP and the spreadsheet is also public now, so it can't take that long. ^^

That's what you would think, but I believe they often delay all these payments strategically although in my opinion it causes more bad mood among the community than it creates advantages.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: