Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:52:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: new holder of panic  (Read 2157 times)
market field

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:09:40 PM

Flurry is not a problem. But for a newcomer to enter the market and see the market going down so quickly, it is obvious that their panic is evident, and if their mentality is not good then I advise they not invest in this market.
zerrtty

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:29:15 AM

earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?
You are not alone, now very many people experience stress and misunderstanding of what is happening in the market. This is temporary, soon the price will start to grow.

Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 01:00:02 PM

earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?
You have come this far and you are not alone! Many of the investors who bought this first quarter for sure are patiently waiting for the price to rise again. Just hold it for now.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:11:47 PM

ICOS are a mess, don't invest on them if you don't know what you are doing.

Most of them are just way down from the ICO price, probably a 90% out of them.. i have invested in 3 on march,
and they all are 40 - 70 percent  down from the starting price.

If you have enough patience, it's time to invest in low-level crypto money and invest long-term. You should also pay attention to the ICO process and the team you invested before investing. Or you will be the one who gets upset.
Akramovkomer

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:36:50 PM

if you have altcoins which are paired with bitcoin in the black then sell, because tomorrow they may be in the red
babay_ko

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:41:29 PM

It is no sense to sell good coins in this price.If you are investor,not trader,close your eyes and dont watch on coinmarkecap or Blockfolio.It will be better and unstresfull.

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:47:03 PM

I think by now people need to think about their future in Crypto, but to be sincere what was the price of Bitcoin this time last year, I believe is less than $2000 this is very funny, we need to realistic about how demand,sell and hold depends on you but one thing I am certain of the tide will turn in my favour and I am here to stay

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:48:48 PM

If we had sold it when this title was opened, we would have made 100% profit if we had bought it again. This is real .
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:27:43 AM

You're not alone on this situation as we are all affected with this tremendous downfall for almost 3 months. The market is still looking for more buyers to settle this bearish market. I hope you will hold your coins as same with what I did.
While I will appreciate that the current decrease in the price of cryptocurrencies stopped I do not see that happening anytime soon probably we are still going to see a decrease in the price in the next months but it's not going to be as big as what we saw in the first quarter of the 2018 year.
tantegope00l

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:52:11 AM

a reasonable thing to panic. But if excessive then it becomes very annoying ha especially in trade coins. price drops could be excessive, but if doing so will be addressing the problems of its own.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:10:11 AM

You're not alone on this situation as we are all affected with this tremendous downfall for almost 3 months. The market is still looking for more buyers to settle this bearish market. I hope you will hold your coins as same with what I did.
While I will appreciate that the current decrease in the price of cryptocurrencies stopped I do not see that happening anytime soon probably we are still going to see a decrease in the price in the next months but it's not going to be as big as what we saw in the first quarter of the 2018 year.
It is now the price is decreasing but it must be underestimated that now the price is rising little by little. the rising trend has begun to appear. hopefully there will be good news that makes it as soon as possible
Ovgri

Activity: 182

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:29:45 AM

The main advice to you is not to fuss or panic. Since you have already entered the crypto you must learn to calmly relate to such moments.

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:36:24 AM

If you have a long-term view the best thing to do is to hold your coins as you don't know what is going to turn to in future. Cryptocurrencies market is a very big and wide market and you may need to have a wider view before making really money through it. I have tried to hold some coins for long-term and my hope is that I will sell them when there price has really appreciated.

For me if you are really a long term holder, you shouldn't be affected by the wild swings. Only those who panics are the sore loser here. That's why they are called weak hands.

Those strong hands, usually bagholders who are in it for the long haul. So my friendly advise, is don't bother to look at the price and you have to look beyond. As bitcoin and crypto already proves that holding long term will give you lots of money and maximize your profit if you are just going to hodl and don't touch and do nothing about your coins in your wallet.
The problem is that a lot of people think they are long term holders it was very easy to claim to be one when the price was going up every week, but now that the price is going down this is when we see who are the real holders and as we can see very few are up to the task, to be honest I cannot blame them to crash in the price of bitcoin has been nothing but spectacular and only those the are the most committed are still holding.
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:19:55 AM

It is now the price is decreasing but it must be underestimated that now the price is rising little by little. the rising trend has begun to appear. hopefully there will be good news that makes it as soon as possible
It's not going to happen that soon just look at the market there are no signs of any kind of recovery and while I think that anyone that has invested a significant amount of money is hoping that the market recovers quickly we also need to be very honest about what we see and right now the market is in a really bad shape.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 01:35:16 AM

It depends on you. If you think selling it will grant you not more loss in profit than holding it then its probably good selling. But if holding it believing that you will lose anyway if you try to sell it early then if your speculation is correct and the price really goes up then you’re holding decision really profits you big.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:01:36 AM

Cryptos are continue to drop from the beginning of 2018 and if you want to sell your holdings now then the time you waited is just wasted. Youve come this far, and the price become lower, why would sell it ? I suggest to hold it a little more. You started your holding and i advice to finnish it, not unless you needed the cash now, and youre so hopeless.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
L00n3y

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:28:37 AM

Selling coins at a low price will put you on the losing side of things. Dont panic and be positive that prices will recover and the best option now is really to hold and wait.
gitotedjo

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:07:44 AM

For new members here who are holding a coin would be easily panicked if faced with a very fluctuating market situation like today. Because they do not understand much about the cycle of cryptocurrency and are not used to trading here so have not memorized how the market goes. Their panic then makes them upset and dilemma and most of them decide to sell his coins. The best that can be done in this situation is actually holding the coins, because if we sell then we will lose. The results we receive from the sale of coins will be lower than the purchase price.
Lamborgini

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 04:08:12 AM

Do not let panic take control of your mind.
You are investing in Crypto world, In doing Crypto invest requires patience, good strategy.
Currently, the crypto market is in bad condition.
You should not sell your Crypto because it will cause harm to you.
You should save your crypto, wait until the market is in good condition, and you can sell it on the condition.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:00:53 AM

At the beginning, everyone panics and makes mistakes. This is normal. Then someone draws the right conclusions and continues on.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: