Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:43:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: new holder of panic  (Read 2157 times)
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:08:32 AM

earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?

Sale in panic - the worst that you could make after market crash. It is better not to do practically nothing. Absolutely anything.
If you hold now, there is a good chance that in the long term you will see that your portfolio grows in the price. Long-term investment offers access to ampler opportunities.
Sometimes we have committed to be patient and wait but sometimes if the market situation gets worse and keeps bleeding, make almost anyone will be frightened and panicked right? maybe it's the result of a new player who first does panic selling and makes the market worse, I think you should try to stay calm and be assured that the price will definitely improve dude
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:30:33 AM

I think the new holder does not have to panic because of drastic price decline. we can learn from situations like this if having a panic and ending with panic sell would be detrimental and just sell coins at low prices.
Finally i saw someone wrote that people who invested and they are begginers can learn a lot from price going down, holding coins which price is lower than price when you have invested is also a nice thing cause the knowledge which you can get thanks to that is better than any other article.

This is correct people can't be patient and they cause more price decline with panic sells. But whales are always collecting cheap ones from the bottom and they earn crazy money as a result of this dump&pump.
This is a very normal phase in the business cycle. Remember every recession is followed by recovery in the market. At times, the expectations just simply do not work and the expected prices are way too below the current prices but again this situation does not persist for long upon the arrival of market forces or the invisible hand that operated to keep the business going which may help you earn handsomely.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
yoonah

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:34:46 AM

I don't recommend to sell your coin specially when you are already in a big loss. Just hold your coin with you and wait for the price to go back or at least have 10% loss before you sell it and go to another coin which can give you bigger profit.

Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:55:26 AM

up and down is common in the market. for new people, this will certainly confuse the right to even make them think what about the capital they have. However, to be restrained and calm is a good choice. the price of the coins are definitely high again and just waiting for when that time comes.
Ucupers

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:15:42 AM

You just play it safe for now because you're still holding the token. You will experience a loss if you sell with a very low price because you are affected by market conditions. You have to be patient and stay calm focus to make a strategy when prices begin to rise.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:38:05 AM

Beginners are always worried and make mistakes. All through this passed and the strongest will stay.

tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:21:57 AM

earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?
I am a newcomer to the Crypto market and am an amateur trader. I am currently very confused about everything in the Crypto market.
But my friends say I should hold them because it will soon recover. I trust them because they have long experience in the Crypto market. So I advise you to hold and not sell them.

Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:30:03 AM

If it goes down eventually it must go up so for you the best thing is to pick up some patience and if you can buy more.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:08:35 PM

I am a newcomer to the Crypto market and am an amateur trader. I am currently very confused about everything in the Crypto market.
But my friends say I should hold them because it will soon recover. I trust them because they have long experience in the Crypto market. So I advise you to hold and not sell them.

yeah right , holding is the way to go. Holding is much better than selling because most of the times the coins were stable and sometimes going down. There were only rare ocassions that a coin can suddenly rise and i bet this is the best time to sell.

Overall there is no need to panic because everything will be just fine as long as you calm down and have a patience to hodl and wait . But if ever you are still getting tempted to sell , then i guess youd better sell and dont ever regret if ever your decisions are wrong because loosing is just normal and a part of the game.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:17:08 PM

Why did you bought those coins in the first place? If you were not sure about holding those coins for the long term then you should never have bought those coins, so the answer to it is very simple, the coins you bought are any good? If the answer to that is yes then keep holding your coins, if the answer to that is a no then accept your losses and move on.
hamdun

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:02:52 PM

Do not you panic on the value of crypto, the fall of the market is reasonable because basically the value of crypto is not stable. Holding is the best way to save you from selling at a cheap price and you will benefit when the crypto price increases.
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:38:05 PM

Wait, you'll still get the chance. The good news is that the market has not yet recovered, and it will be ready to enter.

Every man, who was patient enough not to start the panic, soon understood that he was right. With the time, the cryptocurrency is only growing. It is the rule.
icemantaurus

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:47:01 PM

This would happen every year, cryptomarket goes up and down. We're used to this type of scenario, so relax don't panic this situation will passed by. And lastly stay away from drinking too much coffee.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:29:34 PM

There may be uncertainty and panic in the market, I do not know whether this consensus activity is undermining or a speculative movement linked to it. What I know is to wait patiently in such a time without panic
as far as I can see, there is nothing like panic or fear in the market at the present moment at least. This was the situation few weeks ago when all the coins were just falling down and everyone especially novice bitcoin owners thought it was the end of their world and most of them sold out their holdings in order to save themselves from further loss. If recommend staying calm regardless of the market condition. Be this way.
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 07:23:10 PM

i have experienced  that    psychology , you are always in hurry to earn money but when time is passing  one day you realize that you should be always patient. The most important key word is ''patient''
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:58:46 PM

I think it's best to hold for a while because everything can happen, you can not expect from the world of crypto-currencies something simple, so it's better to follow ka they will behave.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
PhantomJ

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:33:36 PM

It all depends on how hard he fell. If this is the bottom, meaning to sell is clearly not. Keep and you will sooner or later overtake the growth of the coin. Maybe it will take six months, maybe a year.
yunusseymen16

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:09:21 PM

This year it is difficult to make global predictions. We are waiting for either a very strong collapse or a very strong growth. If you want to risk, of course it is worth buying top coins to the maximum.
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:12:34 PM

most likely in Q1 and Q2 markets is stagnan and have no good movement to rise in the price
if you believe with what you are hold,, just hold it!
but, your tokens and coins is not a shitcoins

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Denamen

Activity: 499

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:21:13 PM

to be honest, i also do not know what should you do now. but to be safe, you should sell your coins and hold Tether. After the storm goes away, you can come back and trade coins

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: