Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:17:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: new holder of panic  (Read 2157 times)
NeroITx

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:04:59 AM

I buy ripple at 2.4$, and I get no panic because I know that they will be 10$
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:26:00 AM

earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?
if you only know how to use the word PATIENCE maybe you will not ask this same question from time to time,whenever price falling happens this damn question always come up in almost every section in which causing more panic to the newbies why not just sell if you want and got the hell out of crypto,or just hold and keep in silence
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:51:01 PM

I think the new holder does not have to panic because of drastic price decline. we can learn from situations like this if having a panic and ending with panic sell would be detrimental and just sell coins at low prices.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
yunusseymen16

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:52:04 PM

Panic panic always causes bad results. If you come to crypto not for fast money and you believe in project( coin) better hold and don't make  panic sell . We don't know where market trend will turn so better hodl
canque31

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:35:37 AM

Panic panic always causes bad results. If you come to crypto not for fast money and you believe in project( coin) better hold and don't make  panic sell . We don't know where market trend will turn so better hodl

Panicking brought wrong decisions all the time. Crypt might experience a declining of price but better stay holding what you have in the future. If you sell your coins, you end up losing in the Battle were you tried your best efforts and resources. Trust crypto.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:21:57 AM

earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?
Selling coins at a low price will put you on the losing side of things. Dont panic and be positive that prices will recover and the best option now is really to hold and wait.

Technically, the best thing that we really should do is to buy at low and sell at high. But there are circumstances that we can't avoid but to decide to sell it. Talking about the new holder, we can expect them to experience some panic maybe because they still lacked of experience but as the days pass by we know they will learn from their experiences.
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:27:52 AM

Generally these first quarter months show decline or i would say correction in crypto after rally, so it is best to buy in these months and use this volatility in price to increase your current holding. Holding it always good but if you have chance to increase the quantity of the coin then its better to take risk and do not go for short profit ,aim for high long term profit.
Natsuu

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:04:43 AM

Selling coins at a low price will put you on the losing side of things. Dont panic and be positive that prices will recover and the best option now is really to hold and wait.

Yeah and you're losing from the moment you sell it so don't think stupid things and just take a break from the crash. Because if you do you'll regret it for selling when your coins skyrocketed. You're here in the world of volatility so embrace every corner of it.

jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:40:37 PM

New entrants to the Crypto market always have that kind of mentality. Because they have never watched the price fluctuations of the Crypto market. they fear the coin they hold will become no. At that time, they would lose their capital completely. And they made the decision to sell them.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:00:15 PM

On such days, it is better to just do something else, do not read the news and relax with friends.

LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:10:10 PM

I think the new holder does not have to panic because of drastic price decline. we can learn from situations like this if having a panic and ending with panic sell would be detrimental and just sell coins at low prices.
Finally i saw someone wrote that people who invested and they are begginers can learn a lot from price going down, holding coins which price is lower than price when you have invested is also a nice thing cause the knowledge which you can get thanks to that is better than any other article.
NavySeals

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:22:44 PM

Finally i saw someone wrote that people who invested and they are begginers can learn a lot from price going down, holding coins which price is lower than price when you have invested is also a nice thing cause the knowledge which you can get thanks to that is better than any other article.

This is correct people can't be patient and they cause more price decline with panic sells. But whales are always collecting cheap ones from the bottom and they earn crazy money as a result of this dump&pump.
gaobobo

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:01:24 PM

Wait, you'll still get the chance. The good news is that the market has not yet recovered, and it will be ready to enter.
heidikim

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:46:42 PM

If prices are falling and you are getting a coin at a high price and you are hurt, there is no better job than waiting. If you see the market too risky and uncertain, you can save your money by selling it to the people you earn money from your hand.
cellanadalam

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:28:19 PM

a hold is a good choice when the market is fall. if you believe to coin which you buy it, you need to be ready for hold it even for a long term. don't try to sell it in the cheap price, it just will lose your money.
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:33:33 PM

most hodlers of shitcoins become bagholders of crap.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 06:56:05 PM

a hold is a good choice when the market is fall. if you believe to coin which you buy it, you need to be ready for hold it even for a long term. don't try to sell it in the cheap price, it just will lose your money.
It is necessary that there is confidence of users in the future and what prospects for their investments in the future. Proceeding from this, one can understand the reasons for the panicky mood of everyone who reacts to today's market.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
blumkinnn

Activity: 238

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:02:26 PM

When you lose your savings, every day, minus 2-5%, it is extremely difficult to resist panic, this is human logic.

alaricoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:52:36 PM

but what a panic. Calm state that is preparing to enter the rump now is dumping to buy a base price. This is the strategy that large investors use to enter small markets
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:18:28 PM

This is correct people can't be patient and they cause more price decline with panic sells. But whales are always collecting cheap ones from the bottom and they earn crazy money as a result of this dump&pump.

Day traders had caused a lot of crazy price volatility, which buy and sell always a roller coaster movement. More people now are into troubled minded as their emotions had caused them to be panic on their holdings, but with my personal emotional management I don't got bothered of how it changed. All I am having is the principle of patience, and in order to do that you should learn how to control yourself as well.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: