Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:19:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the Binance hack today true???  (Read 448 times)
J Sykes (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:06:32 PM

Hi I noticed allot of commotion on my twitter feed regarding a binance hack. Binance have temporarily postponed all withdrawals. Not Ive looked around and couldn't find anything official regarding the subject. It was only a few weeks ago John Mcafee was FUDing binance so I don't want to jump to any conclusions.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:26:23 PM

Hi I noticed allot of commotion on my twitter feed regarding a binance hack. Binance have temporarily postponed all withdrawals. Not Ive looked around and couldn't find anything official regarding the subject. It was only a few weeks ago John Mcafee was FUDing binance so I don't want to jump to any conclusions.

This information is entirely accurate, as far as I know, Binance has exposed the API key to multiple accounts being sold altcoins at different rates, altcoin in the market fell 10% Sad A sad day for the altcoins, many people lose 50% of the value of the property after the incident of Binance.

Lucas Riley

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:13:16 PM

Ye this is pretty bad. Its a shame this kind of thing keeps happening. I hope this is just a consequence of the space being so young. I personally believe these issues will eventually be ironed out on a large scale. I hope it does before too many people are put off. Long term I think it will be ok but these are definitely incidents that can slow down the rate of adoption
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:56:06 PM

Against the backdrop of news about the hacking of the Binance exchange, bitcoin fell by $ 1,000 - to $ 9693. Later, Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao said in his tweet that all means are safe. Now an investigation is under way about the detected violations of trading activity.
alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:27:07 PM

Binance no one hacked, hacked a merchant bot, who used api. The traders who used this bot themselves without knowing it were bought by the viacoin. It seems that such information is correct

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:29:52 AM

This message post by the Binance Team to clear everything about Hack News.

We are investigating reports of some users having issues with their funds. Our team is aware and investigating the issue as we speak.

As of this moment, the only confirmed victims have registered API keys (to use with trading bots or otherwise). There is no evidence of the Binance platform being compromised.

Please remain patient and we will provide an update as quickly as possible.

Edit: Withdrawals are temporarily disabled at this time.

Edit II: Reversal of suspicious trades is in progress. Hoping to have the exchange fully functional again soon.

#Datarius
cointabo

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:59:52 AM

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001547431
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:25:55 AM

Against the backdrop of news about the hacking of the Binance exchange, bitcoin fell by $ 1,000 - to $ 9693. Later, Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao said in his tweet that all means are safe. Now an investigation is under way about the detected violations of trading activity.
with that binance accident, influence to bitcoin price other altcoin, we can see many altcoin fell. but if this accident already resolved, i think bitcoin and altcoin go to normally price soon. this thing happens because likes we known binance is big exchanger, so can influence all
ksiazek7

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:21:43 AM

Ya wasn't a true hack.  A 3rd party api flaw like a few stated.  Looks like Binance caught it in time and is undoing the damage.

A T O M Z  ǁ  Cryptocurrency Investing Done Easy
▔▔▔▔▔▔  ❨❨   Token Sale Starts Soon   ❩❩  ▔▔▔▔▔▔
lsd400

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:42:11 AM

Not a good day for crypto market hopefully soon we will return back to green. I wonder how many users got affected by a hack with API key.
PonzyManCrazyLiar

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 05:46:52 AM

only hoax not true
binance not hack and still safe, admin binance in twitter already clarification

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
..1xBit.com..
       ███▄
     ▄████▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ████████▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▐██████████
  ▐███████▌▀▀
  ▐███████
   ██████▄
  ▐███████▄
  ▐██▀  ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▐██
 ██▀     ▐██
▐█▀       ██
██        ███▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
...BET HERE...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:51:06 AM

yes yesterday bot binance hit hack he did pump on coin via but the problem was solved successfully. I think binance will return to normal after this
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:16:53 AM

Api binance is hacked and how this possible?
johnhobb

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:28:43 AM

This is not the hacking, it's the phishing.

Detailed information here: https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001547431
AsrRustam

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:03:43 PM
Merited by nastyabor (1)

It was always safe to keep all of your coins on the exchange. Today the Binans exchange proved this to us. Diversify your coins, keep your coins on MEW or Ladger nano S
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:17:53 PM

I am one of the people who trusts Binance because it has a good reputation. I hope people don't loose funds and if they did I hope Binance can make up for it.

daow403

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:45:33 PM

Yes, the official has issued a statement confirming the attack and then rolling back the data. But the confidence of the market is gone and many people feel pessimistic
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:38:51 PM

Good afternoon! How do you feel about the Binants Exchange as a whole and after the recent events? Is it worth her to trust my money?
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 05:49:44 PM

Nope. Binance exchange is not been hacked because what happen those traders out there using bot program to trade for them with API keys are the ones who have been hacked and they sell all altcoins that they are holding and bought VIA that's why VIA was easily pump hard.

AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:01:59 PM

Nope that is not a complete true buddy. Yesterday morning onwards there were some reporting from the traders side they were unable to use the trading API and it does not reached to the trading wallet.
Actually what is happening to the binance is, hackers attacked on individual trading accounts only not the complete server buddy.
After the 10 minute this news has been spreaded on Twitter. He has confirmed that everyone money safe.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: