Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:23:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTCZ] BitcoinZ - zkSNARKs 21b max POW-Zhash No-Premine No-Dev Tax  (Read 111715 times)
egyptianbman

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

https://equipool.1ds.us

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 09:27:17 AM

Hi Bartekhl_2, Egyptianbman, Crypt0r3x and Renuzit!

Please stop this conversation on this forum. This is not the space for chatting about how it was and why it was, who has right and who doesn't. If you would like to continue, please do it in private.

If somebody is coming for the first time to this forum he/she will see only complains and quarrels, instead of new features and development process. This is damaging the image of our project.

Bartek, if you really care about the future of BitcoinZ, than accept that is currently working this way, otherwise you hurt more and destroy the reputation of BitcoinZ. You do not want that, otherwise you are an untrue and dummy supporter of the BitcoinZ Community.

Peace be with you guys!

--------------------------
BitcoinZ: Innovation for a Better World
Thank you for BTCZ tips: t1QLuHkEigtkEtsLxENCosJ1YaKHzB2keH7

Thank you for your words of wisdom. I agree with you. No more responses from me. Ignoring him is the only way to get him to stop.

Join our mining pool! https://equipool.1ds.us for equihash and https://cryptopool.1ds.us for other altcoins
Our EquiMiner for Windows makes switching between coins and mining software a breeze! https://equipool.1ds.us/getting_started
Only 0.5% pool fee! (BTCZ & BTCP: +0.5% donation to the community!)
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:22:26 AM

Hi Bartekhl_2, Egyptianbman, Crypt0r3x and Renuzit!

Please stop this conversation on this forum. This is not the space for chatting about how it was and why it was, who has right and who doesn't. If you would like to continue, please do it in private.

If somebody is coming for the first time to this forum he/she will see only complains and quarrels, instead of new features and development process. This is damaging the image of our project.

Bartek, if you really care about the future of BitcoinZ, than accept that is currently working this way, otherwise you hurt more and destroy the reputation of BitcoinZ. You do not want that, otherwise you are an untrue and dummy supporter of the BitcoinZ Community.

Peace be with you guys!

BitcoinZ: Innovation for a Better World

These are the perfects words.
Congratulation Trafo.
Good community here :-).
ljconstructionpa

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:16:44 AM

why am i finding so many orpahn blocks?

Link please. I need to see the pool where you see this.

https://btcz.solopool.org/#/blocks

I found 5 orphan blocks yesterday this is bs
Take a lok at the others pools : no orphans blocks, no problem.
Is it possible that they are taking these blocks from me ?
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:25:11 AM

why am i finding so many orpahn blocks?

Link please. I need to see the pool where you see this.

https://btcz.solopool.org/#/blocks

I found 5 orphan blocks yesterday this is bs
Take a lok at the others pools : no orphans blocks, no problem.
Is it possible that they are taking these blocks from me ?
All is possible.
But it is just hypothetic.
longgiabao

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:36:11 PM

i used Light Wallets  (co-pay ) to save my coin. Do i need change my wallet(Light Wallets) to Swing Wallet (GUI) ?
CarlOrff

Activity: 826
Merit: 440

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:38:57 PM

Wallet 1.4.0. : the wallet encryption is not possible (with a password) ?

Bitcoin + privacy respect = BitcoinZ (topic BitcoinZ)
The only decentralized crypto that complements Bitcoin on privacy.
You missed Bitcoin in 2009 ? Do not miss BitcoinZ in 2018 !
Kassolari

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:39:23 PM

BTCZ is just crap as it was.. or even deeper. Once You turnded down new graphic design and profesional approach to promotion & marketing by so called community vote You fooled Youself. Vote has been passed but few PPL decided to turn it down.

Keep stealing other ppl work, keep doing what You do and this is a highway to 0. I have sold all my BTCZ at 32-30 and I am so glad I did..Smiley i would lose antoher 30% if i kept them.

I just buy popcorn for reading here.

@FellowWings - no more pro diamond & crazy talk from You , just love to read that crap.

Just sad that people who really contribute to the project are not the most improtant ones.

PoS is a nice project but still not promoted in a proper way:(
CarlOrff

Activity: 826
Merit: 440

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:39:53 PM

i used Light Wallets  (co-pay ) to save my coin. Do i need change my wallet(Light Wallets) to Swing Wallet (GUI) ?
Yes : it is allways better for your coins security.

Bitcoin + privacy respect = BitcoinZ (topic BitcoinZ)
The only decentralized crypto that complements Bitcoin on privacy.
You missed Bitcoin in 2009 ? Do not miss BitcoinZ in 2018 !
bartekhl_2

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:24:44 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 01:36:13 PM by bartekhl_2

Once You turnded down new graphic design and profesional approach to promotion & marketing by so called community vote You fooled Youself. Vote has been passed but few PPL decided to turn it down.
Keep stealing other ppl work, keep doing what You do and this is a highway to 0.
So there is another artist graphician screwed by them. This just prove the scheme of work of the selfmade "gods" of BTCZ, who dare to decide over the voting of hundreds of people:

1) Lure someone in, use him to work for the project.
2)After someone is getting recognized for their hard work - provoke and ban. You did this to Anthony who invented this coin and you ousted him the same way. You did this to me . And you did this to Kassolari. I know at least two more people screwed same way.
3) This is 21st century. These methods are easy to be seen. You have to be a complete idiot if you think that will work long-term

There is some last chance for you guys to save your face and step down. DO the voting about electing leader . Not a king , but a MANAGER (YES .....the word you are so affraid of)
in short words - one fellow who feels responsible for what he does. However stop these pathetic actions.Stop ranting everyone who has different view. You are not the owners of the coin to decide over community will. Egyptianman once compared himself to CHarlie Lee of LTC..............how a pushy guy you are. He said this coin does not need to be lead by managers because e.g. LTC was founded by coder). DO not comapre to him. You are quite at different level.And this project is a totally different project. Another time , place and space. You dont have a clue about business.

This project needs hard work , business attitude and leveling up each day. You do not do this. You only make mess. Save your face and plan step down and give BitcoinZ BACK to the hands of the community. Because now if you ignore community means that  you stole the whole project by a hostile takeover. 

P.S. please respond with facts about coin, not me. This project is about BitcoinZ , not bartekhl. You have to explain this to people in a serious way, not like first graders."
Trafo

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:20:07 PM

BTCZ is just crap as it was.. or even deeper. Once You turnded down new graphic design and profesional approach to promotion & marketing by so called community vote You fooled Youself. Vote has been passed but few PPL decided to turn it down.

Keep stealing other ppl work, keep doing what You do and this is a highway to 0. I have sold all my BTCZ at 32-30 and I am so glad I did..Smiley i would lose antoher 30% if i kept them.

I just buy popcorn for reading here.

@FellowWings - no more pro diamond & crazy talk from You , just love to read that crap.

Just sad that people who really contribute to the project are not the most improtant ones.

Kassolari, I do not know why are you still here? What have you done for the BitcoinZ Community?
You are proud of selling all of your BTCZ holdings on 32 Satoshi. Is this the proper way of promoting this project? Grow up!

BitcoinZ: In Decentralization We Trust
eksys

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:27:00 PM

The market has fallen a little, it's a reason for panic. Tomorrow the price will go up there will be many positive messages   Grin
vanthoi

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 03:59:32 PM

Try joining me on this pool: https://btcz.mine-vn.com
Everything is public and transparent.
jhanny

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:42:28 PM

Thanks for helping prove that you stole the video. You clearly gave permission to use the video **and your music** when you accepted the 100k BTCZ payment.
The video is there, present on youtube. The contract was to make a video and publish it. 100% done.
Can you explain what do you mean by "stole"?

This is only your choice that you do not use it. a choice against the community will.

I said to you that if you call me this way again I will contact your employer. I will ask them how they feel about being represented by a man doing hate speech in the internet. Have a good night.

blah blah. You think cause you delivered a video the contract can no longer be breached?  You're right that you substantially performed, but then you rendered it unusable by submitting a bullshit copyright claim knowing well the purpose was to use it on the BitcoinZ Community YouTube channel - sorry but you breached it.  The only remedy is damages since you substantially performed.  Of course, you know full well no one will put their name on the counter-claim because its not worth fighting a troll that's easier to not hear from by flushing the toilet instead.

Did Jhanny lift the rock you were under and tell you he needed your help?  

Attacks, attacks everywhere.  

I understand that you crypt0r3x have a personal distaste in regard to me, But rest assured, I do not intend now or ever, to engage with Bartekhl. Also, please do yourself a favor crypt0r3x and do this also for the community.

Allow yourself to refrain from making unverified suggestions. Before berating someone else, please ascertain and decide to delve deeper than surface level comments. I would believe that you are highly educated and intelligent enough to recognise my position vs whatever nonsense Bartekhl is posting in here.

My only concerned was regarding the materials in the white paper. I still stand by it because moving forward, there will be scrutiny on all coins that claim they are decentralised. AWS can claim it is decentralised only by means of technology as with most crypto-currencies. Most data centers can do the same.

However, datacenters and AWS are centralised organisations and cryptocurrencies that claim they are when clearly they aren't by definition of what was identified by SEC and law of what constitutes BTC and Ethereum to be decentralised is the design of no central, official team etc.

I cannot ever support what bartekhl is attempting to do to BTCZ.

I would never need or require Bartekkl's help, firstly, you did me a favor and I appreciate it. I got to remove myself from what Renuzit pointed out was a project.

A project for research is definitely an anchor and design of many cryptocurrencies.

Identifying human behaviors from cognitive, neurological and even mathematical perspectives. One thing is sure, I appreciate the experiences and have nothing bad to say about whatever work is being carried out for research interests.

Although I can't confirm that BitcoinZ is being used in this way, and I hope it isn't, I would think that all coins and people who attempt this form of research in the current climate of libel would comprehend the illegalities involved; given, facebook, Cambridge analytica fiasco and more.

It would leave those in charge or in leadership positions in a bad place able to face libel from the perspective of simply bringing the wrong attention to a coin and its online chat forums and servers. Especially behavior that is tribal and requires others to remain in one project. It is unfair given all have their own purpose for being involved in crypto, mostly for the returns and monetary value that can be acquired.

The definition of community may be taken out of context by most:

community
kəˈmjuːnɪti/Submit
noun
a group of people living in the same place or having a particular characteristic in common.
"Montreal's Italian community"
synonyms:   group, section, body, company, set, circle, clique, coterie, ring, band, faction; More
the condition of sharing or having certain attitudes and interests in common.
"the sense of community that organized religion can provide"

I hope this post makes it clear.

1.) I have nothing against BTCZ

2.) I am not in touch with Bartekhl and do not support slander on the BitcoinZ community.

3.) Personal attacks by crypt0r3x are evident to my person, and character, unwarranted yet justified only by crypt0r3x due to having truly proven he is unable to remove emotion from engaging in what is suppose to be a free for all, open community and space etc.

4.) I still support BitcoinZ

5.) I think that some cryptocurrencies can be seen through the lens of a research and can be used to that extent, illegally none the less without the permission of others.

6.) I still stand to the idea that BitcoinZ should not have any official channels and have multiple channels interconnected.

7.) The definition of community is missed by most, who become tribal.

8.) I am thankful for not being on crypt0r3x server and quite frankly, to achieve success (which I would like to see, for BitcoinZ), I think we require many many discord channels and servers and groups and slack channels and various podz and teams building without the need for engaging each other. Embracing the decentralisation that would take BitcoinZ to the successive stages of being competitive beyond its technology.

9.) Although not mentioned, I think more should use the BitcoinZ technologies and not just a wallet, ie the TxtZ, and more especially the new KioskZ.

10.) I replied to clear my name from crypt0r3x accusations. I hope those around him can speak with him about how it is bad for the community, especially given that the discord server states it is Crypt0r3x who invites them to the server (discord server).

I am happy, I don't argue or debate or fight for making any points. Its a coin, I was attached but appreciate being detached. Long term, I am here, without the need for disagreements, conflict on discord.

I actually hope that the teams can actually form new teams and focus on being productive and move forward.

Bartekhl - Finally, I think you should note, that while I have nothing against the community or its members, it is in everyone's interest that all cryptos succeed. All true cryptocurrencies should be leveraged and to be of use to the wider public.

I am not sure but I think someone mentioned that you can go ahead and create your own servers etc. If you really like BitcoinZ, then that is possible. You can also call it an official Channel and also, get developers to support it and more. I am sure, that this is possible as these are principles it were founded on.

Additionally, it gives you control of a group if that is your decision and choice.

The team used the BTC they were given for the purposes to benefit the community and as far as I can tell they have spent aloot of time, just as I have, without pay.

Please refrain from attacking and do build if you intend to do something useful. No one is stopping you from doing that. It is a waste of your efforts if you are attempting to cause conflict for a coin, you claim you support.

And to all those who know me, they know my position on BitcoinZ. If you don't feel free to ask.
Easteregg69

Activity: 1443
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:41:15 PM

Woops.

C-cex is making you "game". Get ready to eat carpet.

"C-CEX is currently trading an old chain of BTCZ For more information click here."

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoinz/

I am out of here. To much moderation for my taste.

You moderator cunt. Stay poor!

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:23:23 PM

So there is another artist graphician screwed by them.

So I've been passive since this trash talking started.
I have zero coding skills and have been involved in neither voting nor developing BitcoinZ.

What I don't understand is how did you get screwed?
You accepted a job, you completed that job and got paid for it.
That job is not your property anymore. You got paid for it by BitcoinZ community. It's BitcoinZ property.

I'm a part-time photographer. I take pictures of a wedding and sell it to the couple who got wed. From now on, those photographs belong to them. I cannot just show up and demand them back. Or contact the police so they can break into their house and take all the photos from them.
ESPECIALLY if I was paid for it. Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

By taking down the video, I see this as a theft of BitcoinZ property. Getting credit for something is ok if you didn't get paid. But you got paid. BitcoinZ community is not required to give you any credit at all.
You stole from everybody who has been donating to this project. Please move on. We don't need you here. Neither you nor your work.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
Wananavu99

Activity: 345
Merit: 131

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:49:27 PM

k guys, I have coins on an old wallet, is there a new wallet I should use? 
baslo989

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:44:50 PM

desktop wallet is 1.4.0v you can downlod it from github
egyptianbman

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 09:34:07 PM

Egyptianman once compared himself to CHarlie Lee of LTC..............how a pushy guy you are. He said this coin does not need to be lead by managers because e.g. LTC was founded by coder). DO not comapre to him. You are quite at different level.And this project is a totally different project. Another time , place and space. You dont have a clue about business.

Considering I had to look up who Charlie Lee is, I highly doubt I said what you claim I said. Where do you come up with these lies?

Join our mining pool! https://equipool.1ds.us for equihash and https://cryptopool.1ds.us for other altcoins
Our EquiMiner for Windows makes switching between coins and mining software a breeze! https://equipool.1ds.us/getting_started
egyptianbman

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 09:39:02 PM

https://github.com/btcz/bitcoinz-wallet/releases

brooklynite1

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 10:12:12 PM

Use the latest wallet 1.4.0
https://github.com/btcz/bitcoinz-wallet/releases

Or just use the Android Wallet that updates itself automatically so you dont have to do anything:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.btczcom.btcz&hl=en_US

The Android wallet uses a server, and yes the server is centrally controlled but you have full 100% control over your coins within the Android app. The reason for the server is to have the full block chain so you dont have to have it on your phone and it works super fast by having the server do the hard lifting. The server knows nothing about the wallets but does sync with block chain and provide fast access to your coins and deals with node connectivity etc so you don't have to. If the server ever goes down for ever (which we dont expect it ever will), you don't see your coin in the wallet's user interface but your coins are still safe and yours and you and only you can transfer them from the android wallet to a PC wallet if that ever happens. Think of it as uploading an encrypted file on Google Drive. Yes Google has the file but they cant decrypt it, they will just host it for you for free. Those devs running the server - for free and for our community - are only doing it so you can use the super fast android wallet for free. Its a fork of Bitpay which charges a lot of fees for doing the same on BTC network. The BTCz devs have no control over your coins. Your private keys are inside the android app inside your android phone in form of a 12 word passphrase. There are offline convertors that convert those 12 words to old fashion private keys which you can import to a PC wallet if ever need to for any reason, without transferring your coins to a new address.

Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: