Bitcoin Forum
October 17, 2019, 03:47:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTCZ] BitcoinZ - zkSNARKs 21b max POW-Zhash No-Premine No-Dev Tax  (Read 72201 times)
Easteregg69

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:05:26 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 04:59:53 PM by Easteregg69

What does this message tell you ? Some coins are financial products while others are.. Buuuuulllllshit. Rip of!

And some more bull about ethics. Like they invented that shit! Bitcoins is apparently not financial products. Same goes for litecoins.

Dear Cryptopians,

You are receiving this automated email because we have identified that you have a balance or deposit address for one or more of the following coins.

Cryptopia is registered as a Financial Service Provider in New Zealand. This registration only allows us to list coins that are not ‘Financial Products’ on our exchange. The concept of a “Financial Product” under New Zealand law is similar (but not identical) to that of a ‘Security’ under US law (and equivalent definitions in other jurisdictions).

We continually review and update our operations to ensure we remain compliant with our legal obligations. Cryptopia is committed to ensuring we are compliant so we can remain a responsible company both under New Zealand law and in order to meet our own ethical standards.

As a part of ensuring that we remain compliant, and on the basis that we are not permitted to list financial products, we must delist all coins that are, or are likely to be, financial products according to New Zealand law.

The coins set out below have all been put into delisting:

Aureus (AURS)

Bitradio (BRO)

ChronosCoin (CRX)

DCORP (DRP)

DDF (DDF)

DecentBet (DBET)

LFTCCoin (LFTC) *

ProudMoney (PROUD)

OX Fina (OX)

21Million (21M)

BitcoinDark (BTCD)

BlockOptions (BOP)

Bonpay (BON)

NeuroDAO (NDAO)

CrowdCoin (CRC)

DigiPulse (DGPT)

DRP Utility (DRPU)

EncryptoTel (ETT)

Futereum X (FUTX)

HomeblockCoin (HBC)

InterstellarHoldings (HOLD)

Lithiumcoin (LIT)

MatrixCoin (MATRX)

PlexCoin (PLX)

TenX (PAY)

*These coins currently have 0 connections, and there is likely to be issues withdrawing funds. This is beyond the control of Cryptopia, and needs to be followed up with the coin developers.

We wish to notify our users of the following process:

As of today (28/05/2018) the markets for trading these coins on Cryptopia are closed.

To ensure your holdings are off the exchange before the coins are removed, please close any open orders and withdraw your coins from the exchange immediately.

These coins will be fully delisted and removed from the Cryptopia site one month from today (last day on the exchange being 28/06/2018).

Whilst this may cause some inconvenience, these coins are being delisted to ensure we remain compliant under New Zealand law.

It is possible we may delist further coins that we consider may be financial products in future.

Kind regards The Cryptopia Team

What this tells me is that you will go to jail if you don't delist all your coins. Dear Cryptopia.

If you had not fucked over your users in the first place there would be no need for law!

To the cryptopians reading this. They are stealing your coins. Simple as that.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fulcare

Activity: 490

simply getting the job done

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:18:26 PM

A month before I see a Twitter post saying someone Donate 10 BTC to list This coin in Better exchange like Binance. Is there any update on this news? We want this coin in good  exchanges . Thank you
Donator is still with us and sadly we tried to list on Coinbene top 20 exchange and after a month they said cant list us and gave back the money..
Their gov banned privacy coins.
So now we trying with Bit-z top 10 exchange, but we meed +1btc (few hundred more $) to get on their vote page.
Please any of you are able, lets make BitcoinZ even greater and donate to our fund here:
http://btcz.fund
Every coin that you donated is worthy for our improvements! Thank you! <3

Right now it is looking like more governments and exchanges are cracking down on privacy coins. Do you see any realistic chances for larger exchanges?

Biance is the number 1 exchange

Binance trades xvg which is a privacy coin

And what does that mean? Sure Binance is the number 1 exchange but why is it important to mention that they trade XVG (which by the way has a lot of trouble)?

Because xvg is a privacy coin and binance they trade privacy coins

Ah yes some exchanges are now removing privacy coins I also heard that. Do you think Binance will follow others or will they keep privacy coins?

It depends on whether the country they are based in requires privacy coins to be removed if exchanges are to pass the regulation.
Honestly, BitcoinZ is not aiming to become Bitcoin 2.0, that would be way too ambitious. BitcoinZ doesn't need top 10 exchange. It would do well on exchanges like Cryptopia.

Cryptopia also began delisting of tokens because they are labeled financial products by the government. We need to see how they will treat anon coins.

▄███▌
    ██████
   ██ ▀████       ███
  ██   ████     ██████       ▄▄▄
 █▀    ████    ███████      █████
      ████    ███████      ██████
      ████    ███████     ███████   ███
      ████   ███ ████    ███████   ████
     ████   ███ ████    ███ ████   ████    ▐██▌      ████▄
     ████   ███ ████   ███ ████   ████     ███     ███████   ██   ███▄     ▄▄██
     ████  ███ ████   ███ ████    ████    ████   ███▀  ███  ████▄█████   ████ ▄██    █
    ████  ███  ████  ███ ████    ████    ████   ███▀  ██▀  ██████▀████ ████   ████   █
    ████ ███  ████  ███  ████    ████    ████  ████       ██████  ████████▀   ████ ▄█
    ████ ███  ████ ███  ████    ████   ██████  ████      ██████    ███████     █████▀
   ████ ███   ███████   ████   █████  ██████  ██████▄  ▄██████        ████▄   ███
   ████ ███  ███████   ▐████  ██████████ ███   █████████  ████        █████████▀
   ███████   ██████    ▐██████████████   ███    ▀████▀   ████          █████▀▀
  ███████    █████     ▐██████   ████   ███
  ██████     ▀██▀       ▀████           ███
  ▀████                          █     ███
                                 ██▄  ▄███
                                  ██████▀
                                   ▀▀▀▀

THE JOB DONE

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

▄▄                ▄▄
  ████▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄████
  ████████████████████
  ████████████████████
 ▄████████████████████▄
 ██████████████████████▌
 ██████████████████████▌
 ██████████████████████▌
 ██████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████▀
██▄     ████████
 ▀██    ████████

▄▄██████████████▄▄
 ██▀▀            ▀▀██
██▌            ▐█▌ ▐██
██     ▄██████▄     ██
██    ██▀    ▀██    ██
██   ▐█▌      ▐█▌   ██
██   ▐█▌      ▐█▌   ██
██    ██▄    ▄██    ██
██     ▀██████▀     ██
██▌                ▐██
 ██▄▄            ▄▄██
  ▀▀██████████████▀▀

██▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████
████████▀
█████▀
██▀
Easteregg69

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:30:51 PM

Its a load of bullshit. A potsmoking gang of criminals acting as bankers.

Well back to cleaning wallets. Lots of obstacles as usual. It pisses me of that some buys is left to dust because of those greedy morons. And yes it small amounts. That comes from all the times i have been harassed with claimed 51% attacks. Delisting. "no connections" during pumps and so forth. The list of dirty tricks is endless by now. I would not put a large sum on there today!
zmievsk

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:55:22 PM

Cryptopia Exchange
@Cryptopia_NZ
 Calling all coin development teams who are keen to list their coin on Cryptopia! We are halving our coin listing fee until midnight (UTC) June 4. Please see this Help Centre article for further information on how to list your coin with us: http://[Suspicious link removed]/AMNZ30kd1dD

11:43 - 28 мaя 2018 г.
https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1001021127425064960
Easteregg69

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:01:12 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 05:26:30 PM by Easteregg69

Better hurry up and go get ripped of.

Next month they are probably delisting anoncoins now its in the wild.

You can get listed for free on yobit. Unless they dislike the coin.

BTW. Its a breadbaking machine on my avatar pic. Not a new toilet for the autocamper.
Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:03:59 PM

Its a load of bullshit. A potsmoking gang of criminals acting as bankers.

Well back to cleaning wallets. Lots of obstacles as usual. It pisses me of that some buys is left to dust because of those greedy morons. And yes it small amounts. That comes from all the times i have been harassed with claimed 51% attacks. Delisting. "no connections" during pumps and so forth. The list of dirty tricks is endless by now. I would not put a large sum on there today!

How is cryptopia even relevant after their PAC coin scam?

Well didn't I warn people about cryptopia? Yes I did. Did anyone listen? Maybe

Those who listened to me are safe and not mad what cryptopia does

How ever those that didn't listen well they might have gotten robbed and we don't know about it and are pounding the ground now
deksa

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:32:27 PM

What did I get? Those moderators raged and banned me Smiley))

Guess we are talking play debt here.

Chill on the crystal meth, we can't understand you.
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 04:28:48 AM

BTCZ has been added to the newly launched Safe.Trade (Beta) exchange

https://safe.trade

Welcome aboard the beta launch of Safe.Trade BTCZ

Grin  Come and trade with us   Grin

You can sign up and sign in with your Google account

https://safe.trade

Happy trading!

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
P3sho

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:07:27 AM

BTW. Its a breadbaking machine on my avatar pic. Not a new toilet for the autocamper.

Heh, good to know, for me it was like some kind of a massive golden wedding ring in hi-tec box ^^.
zmievsk

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:42:36 AM

нapoд нe зaбывaeм кaждый дeнь гoлocoвaть нa https://thefavoritecoin.com/
Pcgamer34

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:40:45 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2018, 02:47:55 PM by Pcgamer34

BTCZ is not scam believe it ! At the start of bitcoin in 2009 all we do yell scam it not helping bitcoin and bitcoinz.
Easteregg69

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:20:12 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2018, 05:31:59 PM by Easteregg69

BTCZ is not scam believe it ! At the start of bitcoin in 2009 all we do yell scam it not helping bitcoin and bitcoinz.

What they all want is bacon.

Yomie yomie. Delicious bacon.

Just got this great idea. Name a coin "the bacoin"? Buy your bacon with bacoins. Talking about utility.
ragnartriangle

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

https://pool.bitcoinzguiding.ovh

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 05:47:03 PM

RAGNARPOOL
FEATURES

Worker Alert Mail system
BETA estimated earnings
Last 7 days earnings stats calculation
Current block earnings
Round progress
Rig Monitoring
Payment History
Worker address $ value

0.7% Fee (0,2% to community and 0,5% more to pool)
PPLNT payments
0.1 Minimum payout.

HOW TO JOIN

CPU/GPU mining on port 3132

NiceHash on port 3135

EU

eu-pool.bitcoinzguiding.ovh

POOL PORTAL

https://www.ragnarpool.ovh/

POOL GAME

https://coininvader.ragnarpool.ovh/

Join our discord ! https://discord.gg/V4evAUU

Follow our Twitter !  https://twitter.com/RagnarPool

Welcome to new miners and to new members of the community !

In decentralization we trust !

abyss26

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:24:20 AM

Loving Mining without the ACIS around. Can't wait to change algo's!!! Long on this project.

Wake up kids santa isn't real and neither is the bs easter bunny. Candy will rot your teeth and give you cancer.

Cheers!
Easteregg69

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:25:18 AM

Cheers!

Of all the time in the world. Cheers.

Which reminds me. I bought lets say 0.05 eth at zappex.com. No problem. Creditcard. Bada bing. Came back today to sell back 0.17 eth but ran in to a minimum that was much higher. What now ? Mining mining mining... Donkey. Carrot. Go!

Remember to check the minimums before you do a sell out to get cash. (I still have my btcz of course).
Vandar

Activity: 177
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:59:50 PM

Amazing btcz in our comparison table , volume 2!
With other cryptos like dgb, btcp, nem, bitcoincash, zen and kmd.

Enjoy!
https://twitter.com/VandarGR/status/1001861565216444418?s=19

For my friend who asked for a squared dimension table, I am working for this , soon I will release it combining all the coins of the 2 parts in one megatable combined!
esteko

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:42:02 PM

Hi Devs! Pls try to list on cryptopia.co.nz
Easteregg69

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:42:02 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 08:02:46 PM by Easteregg69

Hi Devs! Pls try to list on cryptopia.co.nz

Godang. Do you get those delisting emails to ? Cryptopia has officially stopped dealing in "financial products".

Except for bitcoins and litecoins and.. Which is something else. You get the picture.

No shit! STFU is not a recognized word in that part of the world.

Buzzword. Offshore hosting and a mailbox in Guatemala. Not the same as running it the good old nationalist way but..

Give them an offer that is hard to refuse. They can pay the BTCZ devs 10 bitcoins for the listing and fire those obnoxious moderators and delete the chat rules. (Try and read them again.. Crazy shit.) (And reopen the mining pools and the marketplace.)

If they don't delist it they should be able to make the doe on the fees.

Quting a psychiatrist: "If intention is a seed then attention is the water". Totally out of context. I know.

PS: Did i forget to mention that it is a bread baking machine on my avatar pic ?
brooklynite1

Activity: 476
Merit: 6

In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:28:38 PM

Cheers!

Of all the time in the world. Cheers.

Which reminds me. I bought lets say 0.05 eth at zappex.com. No problem. Creditcard. Bada bing. Came back today to sell back 0.17 eth but ran in to a minimum that was much higher. What now ? Mining mining mining... Donkey. Carrot. Go!

Remember to check the minimums before you do a sell out to get cash. (I still have my btcz of course).

I continue to accumulate BTCz at these low prices. When it starts going up, it may be too late to buy.

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@brooklynite/btcz-and-how-it-is-a-distinguished-crytocurrency-bitcoinz-or-bitcoin-2-0
Kassolari

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:40:58 AM

Wait more... it will be cheaper at 20:)
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.