Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:34:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTCZ] BitcoinZ - zkSNARKs 21b max POW-Zhash No-Premine No-Dev Tax  (Read 111720 times)
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:51:57 PM

Do not list it on random exchanges, Qryptos WHAT? Never heard of it. Not gonna register on it. I'd rather use stocks.exchange. A lot of "top exchanges" fake their volume.
Get on one of the ones who has been around a while. As people said before, even Cryptopia is good. I started out with it, never had any issues. Those are the exchanges that existed way before some crap like Qryptos or Coinbene.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Iamtutut

Activity: 1120
Merit: 131

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:53:29 PM

Qryptos belongs to quoine (https://quoinex.com/), their twitter is here: https://twitter.com/QUOINE_SG

I have no particular connection with them.
TheAnnoyer

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:14:56 PM

Always beg, beg, begging for BTCZs.  Need funds to list on good the exchanges and for projects.

Now need one half BTC for Jalepen.io. 

Stop begging and put temporary tax to raise funds.  Temp tax will decrease coin availability and drive up the price. 

A temp tax in place until 400.000.000.  Community vote on %.  Higher % faster 400.000.000 reached.

No funds means BTCz listed here someday for free!  Ominious music: www.deadcoins.com

rejestracyjny

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:04:04 PM

Yesterday, Live Recap took place. It clarifies in which direction we are going. It's a good direction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VuC1w89cMQ

It's a good direction? What is good there? Make an Coin Asic resistant that no one will mine because the price worthless to Zero? Work on Shopify Sh** for an Coin that you can just buy on non serious Shit Exchanges? No one will buy BTCz on an Shit exchange for Buy anything because there are 100 lighter Ways for Online Payments. An Logo for BTCz News is important? An useless Marketpace? What exactly is the good direction here? It is complete useless and haphazardly what they do! And not any Word about an serious Exchange or what they do with the 10  BTC.

If you lookin' for one season queen, go away. We are community coin. This is hard list coin like that, to top exchanges. We don't have premine, don't sold ICO, don't fork and use bip9, no tax everywhere! BitcoinZ it's ZERO transfer fee also. We say no to pump and dump. Yes, we want go to big exchanges, this is natural. But everything goes for money that we do not have. It is sad that the exchanges do not appreciate the BitcoinZ initiative (fair start community coin!), just money-hungry on the same terms as if we're some funny ICO. I think big exchanges need more POW coins. I mean pure POW coin, with no ico, no premine, no tax and no bip9/fork. Guys you must understand that BitcoinZ offers what is the most beautiful in the crypto world: we give a pure coins to everyone.

Another thing is the roade map. I ask you, what you need? Mobile wallet? We have two! Paper wallet? Yes, we have it! Online? Yep, all done! Integration with e-commerce/wordpress/woocommerce system? Yes, we have very good plugin! Easy starts using BitcoinZ as a payment by local merchant? Yes! Sent BitcoinZ using txt/sms? Yes! Lots of task done now. What you need? You wanna we change in ICO and seals our mining machines? This is sad! Only natural grow in BitcoinZ.

Stop talking about exchanges. You must understand one thing, exchanges will fall someday, but BitcoinZ will stay forever.
Trafo

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:12:33 PM

Very well said! You are absolutely right! Organic growth and innovative features make BitcoinZ unique.

--------------------------
BitcoinZ: Innovation for a Better World
TheAnnoyer

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:41:35 PM

Steps of Crypto Coin Chaos Spiral.  Steps lead down, down, down.

Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

BTCz Community is on first two steps.
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:28:08 AM

Not sure what all the fuss is about, but from a mining perspective BTCZ is just about #1 for profit in Equihash mining.

And if you don't decide to sell, you sure can load up a wallet fast right now  Grin

I mean, BTCZ has been the gift that keeps on giving. I love this coin, been a good steady eddy"  lol

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
Nebell

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:09:10 PM

Yesterday, Live Recap took place. It clarifies in which direction we are going. It's a good direction.

It's a good direction? What is good there? Make an Coin Asic resistant that no one will mine because the price worthless to Zero? Work on Shopify Sh** for an Coin that you can just buy on non serious Shit Exchanges? No one will buy BTCz on an Shit exchange for Buy anything because there are 100 lighter Ways for Online Payments. An Logo for BTCz News is important? An useless Marketpace? What exactly is the good direction here? It is complete useless and haphazardly what they do! And not any Word about an serious Exchange or what they do with the 10  BTC.

If you lookin' for one season queen, go away. We are community coin. This is hard list coin like that, to top exchanges. We don't have premine, don't sold ICO, don't fork and use bip9, no tax everywhere! BitcoinZ it's ZERO transfer fee also. We say no to pump and dump. Yes, we want go to big exchanges, this is natural. But everything goes for money that we do not have. It is sad that the exchanges do not appreciate the BitcoinZ initiative (fair start community coin!), just money-hungry on the same terms as if we're some funny ICO. I think big exchanges need more POW coins. I mean pure POW coin, with no ico, no premine, no tax and no bip9/fork. Guys you must understand that BitcoinZ offers what is the most beautiful in the crypto world: we give a pure coins to everyone.

Another thing is the roade map. I ask you, what you need? Mobile wallet? We have two! Paper wallet? Yes, we have it! Online? Yep, all done! Integration with e-commerce/wordpress/woocommerce system? Yes, we have very good plugin! Easy starts using BitcoinZ as a payment by local merchant? Yes! Sent BitcoinZ using txt/sms? Yes! Lots of task done now. What you need? You wanna we change in ICO and seals our mining machines? This is sad! Only natural grow in BitcoinZ.

Stop talking about exchanges. You must understand one thing, exchanges will fall someday, but BitcoinZ will stay forever.

Just gonna put this on top of the next page.

BigHarryArmsi

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:39:57 PM

Not sure what all the fuss is about, but from a mining perspective BTCZ is just about #1 for profit in Equihash mining.

And if you don't decide to sell, you sure can load up a wallet fast right now  Grin

I mean, BTCZ has been the gift that keeps on giving. I love this coin, been a good steady eddy"  lol

The only ones complaining about BTCz are those who don't recognize the gift we have been given. I'm expecting big things down the road and am willing to bide my time. That is why I got on board last November. I tire of their whining though. Maybe they will just go away, soon.
Nebell

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:44:13 PM

I mean, BTCZ has been the gift that keeps on giving. I love this coin, been a good steady eddy"  lol

The only ones complaining about BTCz are those who don't recognize the gift we have been given. I'm expecting big things down the road and am willing to bide my time. That is why I got on board last November. I tire of their whining though. Maybe they will just go away, soon.

I think they will go away soon. But they will be back. I don't mind waiting another year. If BTC goes back to even its ATH price (which is basically 45mil market cap and that is not a lot compared to some other coins), then I will record pretty high gains.
Since this is a community coin, if a dev quits, it's not that hard to find someone else to contribute. But I urge everyone mining to choose pools with dev donation. That is what will keep the coin alive.

Trafo

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:23:26 PM

That is why next to other pools which donate for the BitcoinZ Community
Equipool is one of the best options (from the 1% pool fee 0,8% is donated to BTCZ) https://equipool.1ds.us/

Full list of pools contributing: https://forum.btcz.rocks/t/pools-that-love-the-bitcoinz-community/51

BitcoinZ: Not a pump and dump scam

Trafo

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:28:50 PM

If price of BitcoinZ will increase the bad words of dissatisfied people will disappear very fast.
FollowWings

Activity: 173

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 08:04:39 PM

BitcoinZ Jewelery!
Worth a watch!
https://www.flipmybitz.com/jewelry-2/bitcoinz-pendant-necklace.html
Kassolari

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:47:49 PM

Told u already - stop promoting crap. Nobody cares about that - it is cheap crap. Better focus on new algo, new features. It is not a way to go. And dont use SCAM graphics..
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:01:58 PM

If price of BitcoinZ will increase the bad words of dissatisfied people will disappear very fast.
Well naturally they would, but really all coins are flat and have fallen off in price. There may be a pump here and there.... but overall nothing of great value. I see right now as maybe the last time to buy BTCZ cheap as well as other coins that are flat right now.

So long as the devs are active, and the community is strong, like it is in here, then BTCZ should go back up when crypto takes back off. Again, from a mining perspective which by the way, is a huge gauge or measurement of a coins stability and potential, for me anyways, and it is healthy. BTCZ has not changed in that regard.

I'm seriously thinking about buying up a decent amount of BTCZ above and beyond what i have mined and hold. Sure there is risk, but there is risk in every single coin out there lol  Grin

And honestly we cant get too sketched out over the possible impacts if ASICS hitting soon. They have phased into several other coins, yet the value on most has increased. Now for us or me mining with GPU's, well ya that will suck on Equihash, but its happened before. So that's why I say buy up coins that are going to be affected (that are worthy of buying like BTCZ) and hope for the best  Cheesy

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
MajaMaja

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:14:10 AM

Told u already - stop promoting crap. Nobody cares about that - it is cheap crap. Better focus on new algo, new features. It is not a way to go. And dont use SCAM graphics..

This one looks good for me. We need more branded staff.
BigHarryArmsi

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:01:07 AM

That is why next to other pools which donate for the BitcoinZ Community
Equipool is one of the best options (from the 1% pool fee 0,8% is donated to BTCZ) https://equipool.1ds.us/

Full list of pools contributing: https://forum.btcz.rocks/t/pools-that-love-the-bitcoinz-community/51

BitcoinZ: Not a pump and dump scam

Using Equipool now but it doesn't accept "B-miner"? Does anyone have a word on that changing soon? Bminer has much higher hash rates and slightly lower power use. I would like to use it but no can do on Equipool? Anyone know if Bminer will work with ne Zhash algorithm?
deksa

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:48:15 AM

BTCz is the worst coin I have had the chance to meet. The community is delusional an the management sux big time. Kids all around, using parents credit cards for rigs and making fuss on discord and telegram.
iforgive

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:49:02 AM

BTCz is the worst coin I have had the chance to meet. The community is delusional an the management sux big time. Kids all around, using parents credit cards for rigs and making fuss on discord and telegram.

catch the road dude
Dennis77

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:33:05 PM

It's a good direction? What is good there? Make an Coin Asic resistant that no one will mine because the price worthless to Zero? Work on Shopify Sh** for an Coin that you can just buy on non serious Shit Exchanges? No one will buy BTCz on an Shit exchange for Buy anything because there are 100 lighter Ways for Online Payments. An Logo for BTCz News is important? An useless Marketpace? What exactly is the good direction here? It is complete useless and haphazardly what they do! And not any Word about an serious Exchange or what they do with the 10  BTC.

You just write Trash. Do you know anything from doing Marketing or Business? For sure not!

Integration with e-commerce/wordpress/woocommerce system? --> Bull****
Easy starts using BitcoinZ as a payment by local merchant? --> Bull****
Paper wallet? --> Useless
Sent BitcoinZ using txt/sms? --> Useless

What you need? --> Serious Exchanges! Without this the rest is --> Bull****

WTF you want with : e-commerce/wordpress/woocommerce system, local merchant and all that Bull**** when there is not one Single exchange where you can Buy this Coin that is serious??? No one will Buy BTCz at this Shit Exchanges for buy anything with it! Lot of Kids here, really.

If you are no BTCz Fanboy, if you are an normal Human and you like Buy anything if Online or even Local you for sure not Buy this Sh** Coin on any Exchange where you need : Make $ to ETH, BTC or whatever (and pay Fee!!) for buying BTCZ on any of that Trash exchanges! Just an complete Idiot will do this.

And this Bull**** : Only natural grow in BitcoinZ. --> Is the only Trash that the BTCZ Fanboys here can write. Ahhh wait : to the Moooon is another thing. This Shit Coin is Worth now : 0,002632 and it was in 01/18 0,02xx, there you have your natural grow! Is going to be complete worthless --> natural worthless. And stop write that trash is an new Coin, no it is absolut not New is from 10/2017 = 7  Montha qithout any "natural grow"! But there are Bulk of Coins that are New or 3-4 Months old (Comunnity Coins too!!) that have 2xxx better value. 
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: