Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:38:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTCZ] BitcoinZ - zkSNARKs 21b max POW-Zhash No-Premine No-Dev Tax  (Read 111796 times)
chancefx

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

In Decentralization We Trust

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:20:59 PM

Thanks for your comments.

I just wanted to say that my vision will be followed only in no tax chain. Similarly BTC has no tax (any tax).

If BTCZ community want tax that's OK I respect that. BTCZ is community coin. To add tax you need to hardfork (create new chain).
I also respect ASICs resistant hardfork - it was great achievement.
No tax chain will be still active if at least one person mine it. No tax vision may be also named and continue as separate coin.

How to stay in no tax chain (ASICs resistant)? Just use current full nodes.
Hopefully there will be at least one dev who will support no tax vision. We can end up with two separate coins which may be also good for current holders because they receive two coins.

In addition
ASICs friendly chain has been abandoned. I think that it will be also good to continue that work - of course by different brand.

As I remember there is possibility for soft fork, no chain split. If yes we always can roll back VaultZ. Correct me if I’m wrong.

ddreigon

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:06:08 PM

Really Andev? You come here after all this time and the only things you have to say is splitting the chain into thousand pieces and keeping the asics are fair? Really??
Aren't these against your vision? Or your vision is a rubber to stretch it as you like...
You know Andev I could respect you, but eventually I dont. You lost this right when you abandoned ship, sold everything and left.
Go create your "liberty" asic-friendly coin from scratch if you like and stop trolling this community.
Enought trolling has suffered all this time, there is no need for extra or your "ingenious, fair" visions. Nice to meeting you.
TheAnnoyer

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:16:30 AM

How many forks?

BTCZ --  ZHash
BZedge
Liberty Coin
Classic

Still ZCash Core.  BTCZ to ZCash like PigeonCoin to Ravencoin.

Fork, fork and fork until developer team modify core.  Then moonshot.

@VandarGR thank you, I wanted to say the same!
I am a member since October and Hold all my money in BitcoinZ!
As long as I live I will take care of our purity and sincerity!
I going to help BitcoinZ with all my efforts!
Its shame BTCZ-PoD that you created a fair coin and schilling and compairing it with untrustfull premined, airdropped dev taxed BZE!
Yes some of our members forked from BTCZ into BZE, but anybody can do. How they did (by shady technics) they became unwelcome and untrustful at BitcoinZ!
BZE isnt belong to BitcoinZ and will Not ever!
We only forked once to stay asic resistant sticking to our whitepaper and how we did, making a new Algorithm from nothing, totally rewritten equihash 144,5 is really awesome!
Thanks to Renuzit and some coder!
BTG and other Zhash algo coins uses it as base but modified versions to make it more difficult for Bitmain asics.
'Zcash fork' never happened. Who ever says that, cant understand the cryptocurrencies at all.
We based before on equihash 200,9 but that doesnt mean we forked from Zcash..
There are three types of forks just to mention:
Soft, Hard, chainsplit! Neither was happened at BitcoinZ ever.
How we changed into Zhash was history writer!
Community stayed at the mainchain and has left empty the fork area with the old coin algorithm alone.
After two weeks of Zhash, Nicholas made BZE on the new chain to prevent 51% attack. Community didnt want to use it ever, just to let it for the ether alone (mineable worthless coin).
Suddenly some of our members and some new gone over by telling for the left, 'they want to improve and lead that new coin'.
Meantime it was premined and airdropped and mostly dumped under C-cex exchange.
However C-cex was on vacation mode, they let to deposit coins and trade. I saw with my eyes hundreds of millions 'BitcoinZ' (old algo =BZE) was on sale and dumped to 0.0000001$. -> near zero difficulty on BZE!
C-cex didnt update to Zhash, so anyone could dump old coins/ BZE under C-cex.
BZE was announced 2,5 month (+2weeks) after Zhash!
Now BZE running a paid corporation structures, with premined, airdropped, scam background.
Totally doesnt belongs to BitcoinZ, unwelcome and untrustful and all of their members too!
Anyone can be a holder of anything, but only trustful people are accepted to be members of BitcoinZ!

You are upset.

Never fall in love - no coin or token is sacred.

Honest action?  Honesty?  Develop own protocol.  Modify ZCash core. 

BTCZ is ZCash core.  Copying another coin.  Nothing wrong since open source. 

Just a copy.  Worth less unless improved.
DStefanov

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 07:04:54 AM

Hi,

Give a good AMD miner to btcz!

okok32

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:53:32 AM

Can I hear the answer from one of the developers, it is true that BitcoinZ Holders will get BZEdge in a 1: 1 ratio

All BTCZ coin holders, who at the time of the fork (June 17) had a positive balance in their wallets, will be able to receive the same amount of BZE coins! And where can I download my wallet to get coins. thank Huh Huh Huh
ddreigon

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:37:06 PM

Hi,

Give a good AMD miner to btcz!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4724735.0
ddreigon

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:49:50 PM

Can I hear the answer from one of the developers, it is true that BitcoinZ Holders will get BZEdge in a 1: 1 ratio

All BTCZ coin holders, who at the time of the fork (June 17) had a positive balance in their wallets, will be able to receive the same amount of BZE coins! And where can I download my wallet to get coins. thank Huh Huh Huh

You don't need the developers to answer. Google can do this for you.
TheAnnoyer

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:20:42 PM

I help you.  I love helping.  Give free, awesome advice.

Grin Grin Grin

BZedge Bitcointalk page.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5030236.0   

BZedge Explorer.
https://explorer.bzedge.org/

Take address BTCZ  and copy.  Put BTCZ address in BZedge explorer.

If address returns coin count- you good.

Goto BZedge dischord.  Questions?  Pretty good guys.

okok32

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:54:32 AM

Grin Grin Grin

BZedge Bitcointalk page.

BZedge Explorer.

Should I copy the private key of any address in my wallet, or on the one on which the coins are? thank
TheAnnoyer

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:25:03 AM

Grin Grin Grin

BZedge Bitcointalk page.

BZedge Explorer.

Should I copy the private key of any address in my wallet, or on the one on which the coins are? thank

Public address only.  Address where coins sent or received.

Never give out private key.  Or put private key online.

Not sure what you trying.

TheAnnoyer

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:51:29 AM

I am not Andev.

I am baggie holder.

When coin big players lashing out -  ankle nipping contrarian position; despair rules. 

I stopped mining BTCZ March 2018.  Just HODL.  I ignored endless writings - community coin, global acceptance, pretty cartoons.  I guessed devs and players - would upgrade core.  Build a coin.  I guessed wrong.  Everyone wasting time about organic growth and great community and bloated bylaws and cartoons.  Cartoons, cartoons and more cartoons. 

My mistake.  Should have dumped coin instead HODL.

No longer liking private coins. 

Community fee good.  I wanted dev fee long before.  Community fee close enough.  Fee used for core development.  Hope used for core development!

BTCZ is slipping, slipping, slipping away.  Rework, overhaul - must do something.

Build better protocol and fork. 

baslo989

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:31:29 PM

Grin Grin Grin

BZedge Bitcointalk page.

BZedge Explorer.

Hmm I did that showing that I have like 100+K free BZE coins, how to claim them? I am not gonna fu*k up my btczs?
plodoto

Activity: 62

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:41:04 AM

Roll Eyes
 Roll Eyes
 Roll Eyes So you can't code, can't write, can't make videos, can't photoshop...but you want to help your coin succeed? Check this out https://forum.btcz.rocks/t/operation-clutter-for-btcz/690
 Grin
 Grin
 Grin

matey1111

Activity: 178
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:26:35 PM

sending from a z address gives me this:

error: could not find previous JoinSplit anchor

BitcoinZ Wallet 1.4.0
How to fix?

I am trying to re-index. let you know.

re-indexing did nothing.

so.... No one can help? coin is dead? community gone? No Devs? WTF

lolol no DEVS yeah we just forked 2 days ago with NO DEVS LOLOLOL. Anyway....

I have not seen that issue - but you should try wiping everything in your %appdata%\BitcoinZ directory EXCEPT YOUR WALLET.DAT and letting it sync from scratch.  

If you're importing, you need to make sure that you imported ALL your keys (including z-address keys).

lolol yeah... that's called re-indexing, and "No Devs?" = asking why no response from the people who should know this stuff through and through.

are you a dev then?   LOLOLOLOLOL, Anyway.....

nope.  hope you're able to fix the problem. Smiley Good luck.

like I said...     No Devs? WTF
Ololo-TrololoMan, you tried to write to contacts from off site for resolve your problem ? May be Devs now are busy after fork, and don`t seeing thread ?

"Ololo-TrololoMan,"  You must be referring to your self, I guess you have a hard time following a conversation, If a person reaches out for help and the "community" and  "Devs" cant be bothered to help a "community member", this is a shit project, 3 cocksuckers troll and still 0 help, what a shit community of assholes here, another crap project using words like "community" like it means something besides a bunch of trolling fucktards who like to troll instead of helping.

Oh dear "TrololoMan" you just sick on the head with a dirty tongue. You are is inadequate. You don`t need Dev, you need`s a doctor. it`s so saaaad....

Your useless "Devs" copy and paste hack job shitcoin is sooooo dead.
TheAnnoyer

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:01:21 PM

Grin Grin Grin

BZedge Bitcointalk page.

BZedge Explorer.

Hmm I did that showing that I have like 100+K free BZE coins, how to claim them? I am not gonna fu*k up my btczs?

Relax.

Not always checking BTCZ.  And BZedge.  I HODL hoping, hoping.  Not worth much now.

BTCZ independent block chain.
BZedge independent block chain.  Two separate chains.  Actions for one no affect other.  Coins for one chain stay on chain.  Cross chaining not relevent BTCZ and BZedge.

You own coins for both.

PUBLIC KEY --> PRIVATE KEY.

Coins always stay on chain - switch between PUBLIC ADDRESSES same block chain.

PRIVATE KEY allow switch.  PRIVATE KEY allows write access for block chain.  Wallet application has write view into block chain - PRIVATE KEY necessary.

Wallet function import private key. 

Is BZedge wallet good?  I do not know.  Give BZedge devs time.

Is BTCZ wallet good?  I do not know.  No update from before March. 

Same private key.  You own private key - you own keys.

Do want you want with BTCZ coins - no affect BZedge coins.
TheAnnoyer

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:04:34 PM

A steady 09.

Keep up the good work!

Unfortunately correct.

Wish devs and players fortune for good.  Cartoons and listing begging - not working.

I am sad.  I am baggie holder.

Easteregg69

Activity: 1448
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:50:19 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2018, 10:01:41 PM by Easteregg69

A steady 09.

Keep up the good work!

Unfortunately correct.

Wish devs and players fortune for good.  Cartoons and listing begging - not working.

I am sad.  I am baggie holder.

08.. That's how much your precious opinion is worth.

PS: Stay clear of charity scams. Next big thing on the crypto scene. (See tax evasion. Nothing new to traditional speculators). You get what you deserves.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
TheAnnoyer

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:20:07 PM

A steady 09.

Keep up the good work!

Unfortunately correct.

Wish devs and players fortune for good.  Cartoons and listing begging - not working.

I am sad.  I am baggie holder.

08.. That's how much your precious opinion is worth.

PS: Stay clear of charity scams. Next big thing on the crypto scene. (See tax evasion. Nothing new to traditional speculators). You get what you deserves.

You should write book: Make Fiends and FUD Cryptos.  Oops!  Make Friends and Influence Cryptos.

Charities?

Anyone know about charities?  I should invest.

Easteregg69

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:21:47 PM

wrrrrrrrrrrrrrrwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Wallet problems... wrrrrrrrrrwrrrrrrrrr.

Recommended wallet for android smartphone.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.btczcom.btcz

No private adresses (z). Works like a charm.

Easteregg69

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:29:25 PM

Did i mention that my avatar picture is a bread baking machine ?

Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: