Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:53:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Homeless use Bitcoin  (Read 1580 times)
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:06:43 AM

Well, in Sweden, where banks and government try to get rid of physical cash, even the homeless they have card terminals so you can pay your "donations" using your Visa. Why not use Bitcoin and Blockchain and at least make your money less trackable...?
This is pretty cool that you don’t need to carry cash with you everywhere rather through plastic money, you are going to help needy people. These countries are going to accept bitcoin with an open heart since it is highly helpful for the goals they want to achieve of cashless society.

There should be nothing surprising if bitcoin is accepted by poor people or beggars. If they can have card terminals, why not bitcoin?
werpak321

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:17:52 AM

Guys what do you think about Homeless people who use cryptocurrency on the street is that an evolution or something else ?

https://image.ibb.co/nnubQ7/12.jpg

Any one can use bitcoin and work for it as long as you have a potential for it and have ideas and knowledgeable  you can do bitcoin to
InahC

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:36:42 AM

I'm speechless.
I really do not know if this is real.
First how could a homeless afford to have internet for him to accept BITCOIN?

But if that so, that's cool indeed.
Though is not the real for me Smiley

❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram▲      Medium  Telegram▲    Facebook▲      Twitter
Downloadlink

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:58:00 AM

Guys what do you think about Homeless people who use cryptocurrency on the street is that an evolution or something else ?

https://image.ibb.co/nnubQ7/12.jpg

you can bitcoin even if you do not have a home so when you earn here you can buy a home here so our bitcoin is a great help to the poor like me,and If all person love each other then earth would become a better place.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:47:30 PM

As long as the people have an internet access and have their secured private key to their accounts even if they are homeless they can still use it. A small donation wont hurt but the transaction fee will surely hurt you alot.
HeraldoCrypto

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:57:23 PM

People aren't just born homeless. He probably had a phone and a bitcoin wallet before ending up on the street. You can find free wifi spots anywhere nowadays. Seems like a normal dude that ended up homeless for whatever reason and is making the best of the resources he has. I've met a few people in that kind of situation and they all had smartphones.
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:27:10 AM

wow! that is great, homeless people are also evolving, they are also begging now for bitcoin aside from foods and money. I was wondering if how they can able to access their bitcoin wallet? Are there any free wifi zone in there place? Because in my country there are only free data, not free wifi for internet access lol.
Internet access is no longer an issue because people from every field of the life have managed to get the internet from different facilities being offered by government or the private sectors. In my country the mass transit bus stations have free wifi for everyone, problem is that will the homeless be able to use the bitcoin from their electronic wallet himself or there are other people who are managing their accounts at the back end.
ross09

Activity: 202
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:34:57 AM

Actually everyone of us can use bitcoin poor, rich, young, adult celebrity common people name all of it. and yes ofcourse even a homeless can use bitcoin ofcourse .. but heres the thing people why  is someone being doing bitcoin and still a homeless?? why this bitcoim that you can make money out of nothing just to access internet  and have cellphone ?? I know everyone would say "hey you because they are homeless" then why the heck this topic pups up to someones mind and make this thread? well in fact theres all the possible that homeless can use bitcoin but no cellphone and no internet access?? will you going to give them cellphone instead of money just to say " heres my phone and do bitcoin you can get money from it..and when a homeless gonna have phone from you ? you think they'll choose to start bitcoin than to trade your given phone for food? I think so thats gonna happen.. a simple logic a simple use of common sense people..
bnhbg

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:37:54 AM

Either this homeless knowledge is very high, the technology is very good, or the country where the homeless is located has accepted Bitcoin. After all, although many people in my country invest in Bitcoin, not everyone See all know what Bitcoin is.
mattmct

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:27:42 AM

Indeed, i do not assume if this can be valid or not however rather in my nation at Associate in Nursingy rate i do not have any information if the which means of the word Homeless on a person implies an indistinguishable issue from in our own. that primarily implies that if a person is poverty-stricken then he or she wouldn't have any money. which suggests no money, measures up to no money to get any bitcoin or no money to urge to the I ternet which might build him I appropriate offering/exchanging or nevertheless indulgent off to win what is coming back to him of the bitcoin.
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:33:06 AM

I think this is a social degeneration, not a modern, technological development that we need. If so, fewer and fewer people pity them, helping them. Besides, Crypto has not grown so well that everyone knows it, anyone can use it. Such begging makes them poorer and more hungry than ever before
HeraldoCrypto

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:01:53 AM

I can't wait till this dude logs into his bitcointalk account and sets the story straight. You know he has one.
d_fitrie

Activity: 589

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:09:52 AM

bitcoin is already very developed in a certain country until someone wants to receive help from bitcoin, does the homeless buy something also use bitcoin?
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:21:50 AM

it is kinda hard to believe because I did not know where they will get their money for investment. Also they will have no access to it since bitcoin needs technology to be accessed and also with the help of the internet. Maybe their country has internet access around every corner but I do not know how he will do bitcoin if he had no a mobile phone or any. Even if there is internet connection, they will have nothing to use to access their wallet so no point in giving bitcoin to them. Even if he had a phone before being homeless, maybe the battery has gone to 0 percent and he cannot use it by now so I find this image hard to believe.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:27:47 AM

Indeed, i do not assume if this can be valid or not however rather in my nation at Associate in Nursingy rate i do not have any information if the which means of the word Homeless on a person implies an indistinguishable issue from in our own. that primarily implies that if a person is poverty-stricken then he or she wouldn't have any money. which suggests no money, measures up to no money to get any bitcoin or no money to urge to the I ternet which might build him I appropriate offering/exchanging or nevertheless indulgent off to win what is coming back to him of the bitcoin.
Actually, if that image is true, then the beggar can invest into Bitcoin and maybe he might have more Bitcoin than I do. I live in the third-world country, so yeah.. I think this man can defeat me in the term of Bitcoin. If it turns out well, the man will make some Bitcoin within a year. And when the price of Bitcoin increase very fast next year, this man could become rich and even buy a house. Hahaha, that is the unique thing about Bitcoin. But to do that, he will also need extra cash to support his effort when he investing into Bitcoin. The thing I wonder about that man is, how can he know so much about Bitcoin ? Is it from TV news or the internet ? Hahaha.
elston6x

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:32:44 AM

In order to use Bitcoin, the homeless must have electronic devices connected to the Internet. To have that device is not an easy thing for them. Where to buy and how to buy is difficult for the homeless in some countries. But if societies allow homeless people to use Bitcoin, many good consequences are drawn. Society will be better and happier!
surgical_duude

Activity: 349

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:41:55 AM

If they say that they are homeless, they will not be able to get Bitcoin for them; I think that nowadays, high-growth numbers like Bitcoin cannot reach homeless people because they can not afford it. Get Bitcoin for yourself, in which these people are sick, and no one will give them Bitcoin.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:43:37 AM

These are just the beginning. Who knows what we will see more.
Some of the restaurants selling kebab in my country accept bitcoin. With Bitcoin we now see people selling houses, cars, land.
xDsoGood

Activity: 190
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:45:25 AM

I think if homeless people do bitcoin i think that's  evolution.It's good if homeless people are working hard for there money not just lying around somewhere. It would be nice if someone or somebody teach homeless people to do this kind of job. I think they will be motivated if they know what will get in here or the benefits they will get if they work hard here in the crypto world
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:20:49 AM

That's not impossible. There are no limit of people can use bitcoin even if your rich or poor,student or worker. We can help homeless to learn bitcoin so that we can lesser the poverty in our country. I'm not so rich so that i feel some people homeless in the street and I feel better if someday no homeless in the street.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: