Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:59:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Working for Bitcoin  (Read 1744 times)
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:35:20 PM

my country has not legalized bitcoin, so, I do not work in companies that use BTC payments. because nothing. I wondered with my country, they reject to crypto, but the government cooperated with Ripple and even kept the stock.

now I can only contribute by spreading the bitcoin to the public, so it can make increase bitcoin spreading.

and I also trade and invest in bitcoins. because trading and investment is what professionals do to get the bitcon.
I think with I do today, will provide benefits for bitcoin and crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:39:35 PM

What is your experience in working for Bitcoin? Are you a freelancer earning BTC or do you work in a company that supports paying out wages in BTC?

what are the best places to earn Bitcoin as a professional? I'm interested because I would like to know if people at different places start work for Bitcoin more or more or still mainly choose fiat currencies? how is the situation in your country?

i'm interested in all perspectives
thanks
I am an idle examlple.of it who works for btc. Basically my theory never invest your own money. So if i dont invest my money to buy btc there is only one way left for me. It is to earn btc. Now bitcointalk.org is famous for earning crypto currencies and btc as well. For me earning other crypto or btc doesnt matter to me as end of the day i do trading stuffs so its all the same cause i am having btc some time or exchanging it to other crypto coins such as eth or moner or ltc or etc. Which ever is convenient or give me opportunity to get me some quick profit.
I am a freelancer worker doing work in upwork and fiverr as well and bitcointalk.org i perform bounty campaign or signature campaign not only to earn but to get information of new announcement it. As i do trading informations are being valued by gold to me.
Cheerz
dakilangisajaja

Activity: 177
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:40:52 PM

It made me a bitcoin for the poor as I was able to help them with their parents, and I used a trading method to speed up the bitcoin.
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:46:10 PM

What is your experience in working for Bitcoin? Are you a freelancer earning BTC or do you work in a company that supports paying out wages in BTC?

what are the best places to earn Bitcoin as a professional? I'm interested because I would like to know if people at different places start work for Bitcoin more or more or still mainly choose fiat currencies? how is the situation in your country?

thanks

I'm only a part time here in bitcoin but as my experience here was great and nice because even the others saying that bitcoin is a bubble or one of the scam for me not because i experience how to earn and bitcoin give me a additional knowledge in terms of the future digital money and i think it can more help us to use the future money.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:50:41 PM

I'm a freelancer with bitcoin but it helps me a lot to support for some of my needs. Bitcoin is amazing and it helps a lot of people those who believe on this, you can easily make money if you know how to. Bitcoin in my place are pretty amazing because we can easily use it and convert into fiat money, so I think I'm on the right place to use cryptocurrency.
Jimbo Abu

Activity: 170
Merit: 6

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:52:43 PM

just earn bitcoin through this forum and I only do it on my spare time, and I am an idle examlple.of it who works for btc. Basically my theory never invest your own money.

/Bitcoin / Ethereum / Ripple /
yonghaseo

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:57:01 PM

As a student, it's hard to find a work that involves bitcoins. I'm in school 8-9 hours and when I go home, I would like a long rest. That is why, signature campaigns really gives me not much but enough to support my allowances every month.
When I have my free time. I find sites that are finding freelancers. Those who are needing not a too much technical writers or even story writers only. I earn few bitcoins there.
Sometimes, do some errands that my fellow bitcoiners want like, turn papers, then I get bitcoins in return or payment.
Same here. I'm also a student and i'm also participating in signature campaigns, bounties and other way of earning bitcoin for my school fees. I'm also trying to apply for a part time job but i don't have enough time, and i can't rest properly. So i choose to work in bitcoin because it's a lot more easier, and i can manage my time for my studies.

●●● XPETROLEUM | Building The Trust Oil Economy With Blockchain Technology ●●●
Visit : https://xpetroleum.com/
perova93

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:12:36 AM

We do not work for Bitcoin and Bitcoin works for us. We get money by investing. Here the main thing is to know the approach to bitcoin.
Gabash

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:31:57 AM

As a professional I work bitcoin as my part time job, discover this forum interesting and learned new things airdrops, bounty campaign, trading, different kinds of altcoin. Participating in the forum learn how to make quality posts and making proper interactions in the topic. Spread information about bitcoin so that many people know about this business.
... Yes this is the possible work from bitcoin as a part-time or full-time job it needs to participate in the forum and joining bounty campaign, then must learn in trading. Bitcoin is important to be known to all people specially to those jobless, because bitcoin could really support  in terms of financial problem. I trust bitcoin because I  really  earned it.
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:37:46 AM

thanks
the best place to get bitcoin is a manager in an ICO bounty gift campaign. and you can also follow a gift campaign to get bitcoin by following a signature campaign, facebook campaign and more. the situation in my country is also good against bitcoin.

ShiftKeyBroken

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:39:56 AM

i'm hoping to do some bounty campaign work and earn btc
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:40:28 AM

As a professional I work bitcoin as my part time job, discover this forum interesting and learned new things airdrops, bounty campaign, trading, different kinds of altcoin. Participating in the forum learn how to make quality posts and making proper interactions in the topic. Spread information about bitcoin so that many people know about this business.
... Yes this is the possible work from bitcoin as a part-time or full-time job it needs to participate in the forum and joining bounty campaign, then must learn in trading. Bitcoin is important to be known to all people specially to those jobless, because bitcoin could really support  in terms of financial problem. I trust bitcoin because I  really  earned it.

Yes, If you can multitask then do it. Much better if you are doing multitasking because you can gain additional profit while doing your work as a professional but, The bigger you are doing, the bigger the chance of having stress in work but don’t be afraid. Just explore. Try to join bounty campaigns, better to invest also. Hold bitcoins and altcoins. It really assures your profit if you invested for a long time.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Meuh5598i

Activity: 248
Merit: 110

#epigencare #ICO https://ico.epigencare.com/

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:42:29 AM

thanks

i am working for btc via online. And for being an indian it is our unfortunate that btc is not yet legel to be dealt in the local or via bank or in terms of any transection for exchange of asset or service.
So, bitcointalk is the only source for me to get some btc or other crypto coins via performing bounty or signature campaign or any other jobs.

andreevaviktoriy77

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:44:16 AM

In my city there are no such companies that would pay for work by bitcoin. I think they would not be profitable to pay workers that asset that is constantly growing.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:46:27 AM

Our country did not accept btc as our currency so no companies yet are using btc as their mode of salary payment. For me being engage in bitcoin is such a good opportunity of earning for an extra  income to sustain daily needs. I am a private employee and at the same time I do bitcoin and it helps a lot. I earn through participating signature campaigns and aside from earning the ideas that you gain from other member of this forum that will really help you mold to be a better one and the techniques that you will get out from their ideas that you maybe use on how to be profitable. Working and be part of bitcoin is such a great opportunity for now I learn more information about crypto currency and hoping that in the long run many people will support bitcoin and can see the good effect that it brought to the people and the country as well.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:20:00 AM

I do not work on btc system. I do invest in it and let me earn after trading or selling it. Time is the only way to identify my earnings. I invest on btc if btc price range from 5k-10kUSD but more than that I will just wait for the right moment to let the price of bitcoin fall down. However, ICO also is my preference like investing in them after validating ICO project. In this way especially nowadays some of the altcoins are too low in its price and this is the good time to invest in it. Altcoins are just the same with bitcoin that in thr near future its price will raise dpending on the promoter of that ICO if they will get another promotion. But for me there os an ICO project that gets my attention and that is the BITSCHOOL ICO project. The project is focusing on the field of education. As a teacher i have the passion in it and this is indeed a spectacular project.
luan la

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:26:21 AM

I do with bitcoin from năm 2015 and now we're along it it, I'm going to find a and build a a network network of the resources of free file center
bobbykulot

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:28:15 AM

Actually,bitcoin is very promising for me and very helpful to us so I work hard here to achieve my dream and goal in life. I only joining in bounty campaign such as signature and facebook campaign And because of this I earn money and mos of all i helped my husband to support all the needs of our two kids especially their school. Now , we have a saving becausenof bitcoin and saving is for the future of my family.
shindymlk

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:30:45 AM

thanks

yes, im a freelancer earning BTC. i think the best places to earn bitcoin as a professional is join some campign in bounty campaign. but if you have some money, you can try trading with bitcoin.
in my country, bitcoin still illegal cause our government scared about bitcoin can changer our currency, but i really hope someday our country and our government agree make bitcoin be legal.
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:46:20 AM

My work is such that I participate in bounty programs and I am very happy that there is such an opportunity to earn here so much by contributing only my strength and time.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: