Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:06:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Working for Bitcoin  (Read 1747 times)
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:38:49 AM

What is your experience in working for Bitcoin? Are you a freelancer earning BTC or do you work in a company that supports paying out wages in BTC?

what are the best places to earn Bitcoin as a professional? I'm interested because I would like to know if people at different places start work for Bitcoin more or more or still mainly choose fiat currencies? how is the situation in your country?

i'm interested in all perspectives
thanks

I use bitcoin as an income alternative other than my real job. I needed extra income to make ends meet, and bitcoin was the best option for me.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:31:00 AM

my experience in bitcoin is i am using bitcoin for trading.
but trading is a quite risky, you won't know the price of the market in the future.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:42:26 AM

I have a regular job but my salary is too small and not enough to sustain my needs and my families,i have no saving and sometimes i loan in Emergency cases. I am trying my best and think on how to have an extra income, i tried to sell online products but it would not work. Until my friend told me to try bitcoin and you will earn more after a year. So long to wait but i am interested and now, i am here i have some bitcoin now and start to earn and i am happy because i'm not mistaken in trying to work on bitcoin while having a regular job also.
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:53:04 AM

What is your experience in working for Bitcoin? Are you a freelancer earning BTC or do you work in a company that supports paying out wages in BTC?

what are the best places to earn Bitcoin as a professional? I'm interested because I would like to know if people at different places start work for Bitcoin more or more or still mainly choose fiat currencies? how is the situation in your country?

thanks

I guess, in the real world no one really pays his salary with bitcoin.
but maybe it's here. but it will not last long, by following a bitcoin paid bounty campaign. I think here is very diverse. you can get the results from mining and trading if you want them. try, but primarily fill with knowledge.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:00:08 PM

thanks

For me bitcoin is a side job or part time what ever you can call it. I don't work for bitcoin this bitcoin work for me. I am just a holder and holding bitcoin for long term. I've never trade nor did mining, just visit blockchain buy some coins move them to my software wallet and forget about it. Time spend my money become double that's how i manage with bitcoins. I heard we can earn more bitcoin with faucets, gambling, trading But instead of investing on them i like to hold since there's many scams programme available on internet
maidenlady789

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:10:51 PM

I am a new member here, my few friends brought me here in  this industry that caught my interest because of their good feedbacks. As a student, Bitcoin is really good for me especially to help my parents for paying my expenses.
Rena5

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:24:22 PM

I 'm a plain housewife now...I get interested joining here in bitcoin forum coz a friend of mine introduced it to me.I joined in bounty campaign of bitcoin for extra income sake.My friend is earning now in bitcoin  enough much.to support his schooling.Looking forward for my first ever bitcoin reward.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:25:09 PM

I'm just a normal person and a student that still learning , and I'm not saying that I'm pro or what so ever but I've been in years on this forum. And I'm just participating on some group or campaign to earn money and to be able to pay tution and other school that needed.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Matildada

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:28:23 PM

thanks
I have a steady job. I use bitcoin as a part-time job. I learned about bitcoin a few months ago and invested in bitcoin. I was lucky that I invested in bitcoin and gained a lot of money, but I still didn't give up my job.
COCOMARTIN

Activity: 153
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:34:05 PM

Yes i will really happy to working for bitcoin,working in bitcoin was great opportunity for me and my family,

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io ║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
pengejarcoin

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:38:43 PM

I prefer bitcoin because everything is already there proof my colleagues become successful, very quickly, I am so grateful to know bitcoin I can make my little family happy
Drunkenhorse

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:42:07 PM

I am self employed guru  in bitcoin, every time I invest in it I make a lot of money and I never share my strategies.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:48:38 PM

thanks
Well, in terms of experience I don't have much but I've been here for almost a year and what I am doing is just participating in signature campaigns, airdrops and bounties. Earnings are decent and I am having fun as well. Though not a stable job but I consider it as a source of income and since I am a less fortunate and an unemployed individual, I did my very best for it. This is actually the best place to earn Bitcoins most especially if you have special or professional skills and is an advantage for you compared to persons without talents or skills. Here in my country cryptocurrency is doing great and the community is increasing too but no offer for a job hiring that will pay monthly salary with Bitcoins.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Rayver26

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:49:00 PM

As what my friends say about working in Bitcoin, it really helps them a lot to earn money here. Before they work here for part time but now they work here for full time. And when I read the comments of Bitcoiners, many of them become successful. But since I'm a newbie here, I am looking forward to work here. I hope I can get a job now so that I can earn money to help my family.
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:51:08 PM

I don't think that there is a company which pays in Bitcoin (except job offers posted here on Bitcointalk). What's the problem with buying BTC for what you earn? It doesn't too much time and you won't have any problems with spending your money on daily shopping. Even though Bitcoin slowly becomes more popular, I wouldn't advise anyone to work and receive payout in it. Cryptocurrencies prices are to violate, you may even get into serious financial problems.

owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:55:56 PM

thanks
I heard that in Japan there is a company that pays part of the salary in BTC to its employees, more of this at the moment you will not find. Of course, everyone earns their bitcions on the forum (by hooking to other tokens), or they buy it.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:00:35 PM

Presently bitcoin is a full time work for me. I look for different legit ways to earn it from airdrops, bounties, trading and ICO investment. I know that one day, I will achieve my goal.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:02:20 PM

I work for bitcoin here in this community at bitcointalk forum from signature campaigns since September 2017. So far, my earnings are better than what I earn from my regular job because I trade them to alts such as good POS coins, and master nodes earning passive income. Here in my country, cryptocurrency is somehow prominent but investment scams are everywhere.
MarkHammond

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:03:29 PM

How did you get started?
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:05:09 PM

thanks
In my country you cannot be paid in BTC officially and use BTC as a payment, as well. However, with some people, that are familiar with the matter and have interest you can make a bargain, buy something, or exchange in a range of 2-3 Bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: