Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:37:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Working for Bitcoin  (Read 1747 times)
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:53:50 PM

What is your experience in working for Bitcoin? Are you a freelancer earning BTC or do you work in a company that supports paying out wages in BTC?

what are the best places to earn Bitcoin as a professional? I'm interested because I would like to know if people at different places start work for Bitcoin more or more or still mainly choose fiat currencies? how is the situation in your country?

i'm interested in all perspectives
thanks

I use bitcoin as an income alternative other than my real job. I needed extra income to make ends meet, and bitcoin was the best option for me.
I'm only a normal individual and an understudy that as yet learning and I'm not saying that I'm master or what so ever however I've been in years on this forum. What's more, I'm simply taking an interest on some group or campaign to gain cash and to have the capacity to pay educational cost and other school that required.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexmuro

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:21:51 PM

I'm just a simple person who work for bitcoin. In my country most of the people here are bitcoin lovers,they work for bitcoin like me. I entered in bitcoin world because of my friend that teached me about it. And im just here in the forum to join signature campaign  and other social media campaign. I also earn bitcoins from different faucet and captcha. But many people here in our country also fo freelancing to earn bitcoins because there is also a lot af works here that pay bitcoin. Well,this is good for us,bitcoin really good.
Work for Bitcoin, what is exactly your job here bro ? Cause according to my knowledges i think Bitcoin is just a currency, a way for people to pay the salary instead of dollars or euros.
I know you're excited with the Bitcoin income, actually i'm used to be like you, be positive in every scenarios is a good mood but you better only go with it and don't do anything with trading.

For me, as a new enthusiast in bitcoin, Im joining a bounty campaign just to earn money for my needs and a little savings. While Im still in the learning process, Im working also or doing signature campaign as my part time job. Though its not enough but, Im still happy joining here because I've learned more about doing business with bitcoin.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:36:19 PM

What is your experience in working for Bitcoin? Are you a freelancer earning BTC or do you work in a company that supports paying out wages in BTC?

what are the best places to earn Bitcoin as a professional? I'm interested because I would like to know if people at different places start work for Bitcoin more or more or still mainly choose fiat currencies? how is the situation in your country?

thanks

I've been full time here in cypto and I learn a lot of things, the best places to earn in bitcoin is here in forum by joining different campaigns and specially in joining signature campaign, you can also learn how to trade and invest because of ICO just a basic part, not just a trading that you need to focus on your computer to see the movement of coin you will learn is just a abritage on trading but you can improve it by watching on youtube channels.

The signature campaign will not help you to earn more bitcoins. a good way to earn more bitcoins is to learn trading it will take time and you need small investment but crypto trading is more profitable. I will not spend more time but i have enough knowledge how to do safe crypto trading here only I am making money.
sitnikov

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:45:09 PM

Working in bitcoin is not easy because you don't know if your bounty campaign will pay you. It's like you bet that you win or lose. It's not easy to  to be a bounty hunters because you will give your time to follow all instructions  so that you can achieve all your goal in life. It's so nice to have work in  bitcoin because it's so exciting to wait for the moment to

There are  a number of precautions you need to take before joining a campaign and you can eliminate the chances of getting scammed if you follow all:

1) Accept a campaign being managed by an experienced manager. This is the most important point to consider, you should see the history of campaign manger. Any reputed and credible manager will not accept suspicious campaign.

2) Funds for the campaign should be Escrowed. If the funds for the campaign are Escrowed, this means that you need not worry about the payments at all. You can also see past  payments being made to members for confirmation.

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:50:39 PM

As a professional I work bitcoin as my part time job, discover this forum interesting and learned new things airdrops, bounty campaign, trading, different kinds of altcoin. Participating in the forum learn how to make quality posts and making proper interactions in the topic. Spread information about bitcoin so that many people know about this business.
Having a profession while dealing with bitcoin is actually a god thing to specially when we need to earn as a part of our daily needs and future needs. It is a good thing to have both things specially when we are new to the system of bitcoin, because we would also need to earn in a work outside the online world for us to sustain our living and to somehow support our investment with bitcoin.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:05:13 PM

thanks
Me I keep working for bitcoin and I am thinking and planning always for my future with the help of bitcoin soon
It is beneficial to sue bitcoin as a job online for this you will not have to go out or to spend your time as well increasing demand of bitcoin will make it very easy for you to earn high profit after investing at the very first time,. Try to plane for the long time investment if you want to invest your money in bitcoin, improving your; life with bitcoin will not be very hard if you will concentrate on your goal of being rich and slowly you will be rich very soon.
LuvCyanide

Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:27:12 PM

I work officially and in my free time I am engaged in investing and ICO projects. I do not want to leave my job, where I develop in the specialty. I like my work.

otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:34:28 PM

thanks

I'm a freelancer working for different ICOs and other projects that uses cryptocurrency as mode of payment. Most of them are found here in the Forum (Marketplace/Bounty sections). I trade my token earnings to Bitcoin or Ethereum and uses this coins for other trading.
Cryptocurrency is now getting popular here in my country. There are ICOs that are based here too, backed-up well-known businessmen and corporations.
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:15:16 PM

Now I am just an unemployed person who is focused on bitcoin, I get a lot of bitcoin from trading, and I have a lot of bitcoin from flat money, although in my country I have not acknowledged bitcoin but that's not too much of a problem for me.
I'll see my future in bitcoin.This is only my part time job but this job helps me a lot. as im always saying it is so risky. know first the trading proces. If you know the do's and donts I'll assure your money will incur income.
Gifolote

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:21:23 PM

Places where you earn bitcoin, and there are a lot of crypto currency, you can invest, you can mine, etc., you can be a trader, this is someone you like
ZIM17

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:36:45 PM

It may be easier to navigate the pc to run their bitcoin or other type of work here including most of the fast revenue that elkit wants because the computer program that controls it oh hold your tokens is possible it's not enough time to add tokens with other obsessed with things that are still waiting for the word easier have the opportunity to corn their profits but based on what I said what is more inclusive bitcoin work?
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 10:57:33 PM

thanks

Myself was only a freelancer and bitcoin hunter, for me the best part to earn bitcoin is looking for airdrop and find a bounties. And also trading is good but i less doing that stuff.

Earning bitcoin day by day is getting harder, so it will need smart work to earned it

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
AnnaSitnikova

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:12:53 PM

I THINK that working only bitcoin can get a good profit but also in order to conduct transactions you need your account
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:20:27 PM

I'm not fulltime worker here in bitcoin i have a work industry but also doing partime freelancer here in bitcoin and working with bitcoin was nice because even thou I'm partime im thankful I'm earning more than my salary in my company so im taking focus working in bitcoin to earn much more. It is not easy to earn bitcoin but it was challenge to earn more.
BenBitcoin77

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:41:59 PM

I recommend bounty campaigne to win bitcoin.
MarkusIsaiah

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:56:49 PM

Im just a freelancer here in bitcoin. Im just doing bitcoin to earn extra for my children needs and to save some money. Bitcoin is a big help to my family because we save a lot and we are now having a investment for the future of our family.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:57:12 PM

Bitcoin is my extra income.I work on this forum and sometimes joined bounty campaign.Joining in butcoin is a big opportunity for me where I can earn for my financial needs and the needs of my family and also saved for my future.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:25:00 AM

thanks

my experience in bitcoin : i am currently mining the coins, but bitcoin mining tools is expensive now, like antminer.
if you don't have a decent mining tools, your hash power will be lose to other miners, and you get less coins.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:40:03 AM

thanks
I wish that I'm working in a company in real life that is paying me bitcoin during paydays.
If there will be an offer to me by other companies that are scouting for employees and will fetch me in.
I'll pick it up and work comfortably and get paid with bitcoin.

Im working in bitcoin because this is the only way i know to have an income and i know that it can help my needs if i can join a campaign and now i am already a member of a campaign and im hoping that if i can received a wages from it the price of bitcoin is in high price so that i can have a big profit if im going to trade it and im working for bitcoin because i trust it and i don't want to waste the opportunity to succeed in life.
Wrong, you only see to earn with bitcoin through campaigns? That's very wrong.
Get a life and work in real life. I know that you have some other ways of living.
But depending to campaigns and saying that it's your only way to have an income.
Wrong.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

aliceayag

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:43:46 AM

I earn bitcoin as a part time job. I have my formal job as a staff in construction company at the same time i am joining bitcoin.I also join bounty campaigns and online typing job as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: