Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:27:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Working for Bitcoin  (Read 1749 times)
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:17:45 PM

Working for bitcoin is certainly a very nice thing, as we know that the current bitcoin price continues to decline and this is a good opportunity to buy, the price is skyrocketing and we will get big profits.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:30:15 PM

I work only in this Forum to earn Bitcoin. In this Forum by doing Camping i get Bitcoin. Here a lot camping which gives us Token to promote their token which we can convert Btc by selling it. So, According to me this Forum is enough to earn Bitcoin
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:52:37 PM

What is your experience in working for Bitcoin? Are you a freelancer earning BTC or do you work in a company that supports paying out wages in BTC?

what are the best places to earn Bitcoin as a professional? I'm interested because I would like to know if people at different places start work for Bitcoin more or more or still mainly choose fiat currencies? how is the situation in your country?

i'm interested in all perspectives
thanks
I used to do trading full time until the point that I found this astounding BTC forum. Presently alongside trading I additionally do campaigns for a couple of organizations. It causes me procure cash which I use for trading. I am certain that many individuals from around the globe would love to enjoy campaigns that compensation them remunerates in BTCs or ALTs. It is a simple method to profit.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:24:34 AM

I earn bitcoin as a part time job. I have my formal job as a staff in construction company at the same time i am joining bitcoin.I also join bounty campaigns and online typing job as well.
You can become an ideal for many other for this forum because a lot of people are asking the advices about how can they manage timings if they opt for doing job as well as part time job for earning the bitcoin. There are many many advices for them but no one has ever shared a personal experience about how much they have to worry or what difficulties they face while managing both the works.
dakilangisajaja

Activity: 177
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:49:20 AM

if you make an account here at bitcoin you have to pay it so hard to do it if it's okay for you to just get a single account and take care of it when we get it and when you make a bitcoin account is up to jr I just want to know if I can even have a bitcoin account.
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:24:52 AM

I'm just a Sr. here in this forum just part of this bitcoin forum, happy to be here for you bitcoins make you but you're not tired of what's happening to the guys who like those situations but many are watching for just a bit of it here. I just want to say what I'm doing here inside this forum I'm joining bounty campaigns and airdrops that are free of charge that you're only free that you're free just like that when it's done here, I sometimes gamble with the free faucet.

I am just earning bitcoin through joining campaigns. I think it is too risky to do trading and for someone who doesn't have so much to invest big money, this is the most profitable way to earn.
For people like you, bitcoin indeed is a great opportunity to earn money while performing the other important assignment. Nothing can be better than the feeling of being independent and shouldering your own burden. It builds confidence and helps a person to struggle more.

His knowledge about the changing world and way of thinking also changes. Bitcoin not only helps a person financially but mentally too.

Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:30:43 AM

I earn bitcoin as a part time job. I have my formal job as a staff in construction company at the same time i am joining bitcoin.I also join bounty campaigns and online typing job as well.
You can become an ideal for many other for this forum because a lot of people are asking the advices about how can they manage timings if they opt for doing job as well as part time job for earning the bitcoin. There are many many advices for them but no one has ever shared a personal experience about how much they have to worry or what difficulties they face while managing both the works.
People are sharing tips but the limitations are still there, because people usually didn't tell their failures as a result of their wrong decision and its all up to every individual discovering their own techniques but as much as they will understand of what bitcoin is and its waypoint, as we are living in a different society with different degree of understanding, therefore everyone who work for bitcoin has different approach on how to acquire it.

Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:06:29 AM

What is your experience in working for Bitcoin? Are you a freelancer earning BTC or do you work in a company that supports paying out wages in BTC?

what are the best places to earn Bitcoin as a professional? I'm interested because I would like to know if people at different places start work for Bitcoin more or more or still mainly choose fiat currencies? how is the situation in your country?

thanks
I wish that I'm working in a company in real life that is paying me bitcoin during paydays.
If there will be an offer to me by other companies that are scouting for employees and will fetch me in.
I'll pick it up and work comfortably and get paid with bitcoin.

Im working in bitcoin because this is the only way i know to have an income and i know that it can help my needs if i can join a campaign and now i am already a member of a campaign and im hoping that if i can received a wages from it the price of bitcoin is in high price so that i can have a big profit if im going to trade it and im working for bitcoin because i trust it and i don't want to waste the opportunity to succeed in life.
Wrong, you only see to earn with bitcoin through campaigns? That's very wrong.
Get a life and work in real life. I know that you have some other ways of living.
But depending to campaigns and saying that it's your only way to have an income.
Wrong.
Mining is suitable but expensive. Both in matters of mining tools and electricity consumption. If you have common wealthy goals to be rich simply, I will advise you to get into trading and investing. No matter how ignorant you are for this world, just make better knowledge. Get basic information from online web forums and articles and then get diving into this practical world.
dreamteam17

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:11:51 PM

the company will not pay much, I'm a freelancer working for myself, and it turns out for me, I like to participate in various bounty companies, airdrops, and just buy coins, I'm a cryptomaniac numismatist! Smiley
sohel436290

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:58:15 AM

Yes, actually I am working on Bitcoin also trading. I am trying to buy some Bitcoin for hold and after used on trading. further Working for Bitcoin is a good & think Because is now top one cryptocurrency all over the world.
cellanadalam

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:40:37 AM

thanks

in the beginning, I'm working in a company that supports paying out in bitcoin. that is the reason why I'm interested to learn about bitcoin. basically, much you can do in the crypto world to get profit like a trade, be a participant of bounty ICO or even investment. try to learn about them first, then I very sure you will interest.  Wink
Mlowo

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:26:39 PM

work on bitcoin kayak its nice, i just join in this forum, i see my friend successful work in this bitcoin forum, I am invited join to work in this bitcoin forum.

haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:30:56 PM

thanks
I simply work or take an interest here in a few campaigns like signature campaigns in Btc talk that compensation well. I officially considered it as an occupation since I invest the majority of my energy and exertion chipping away at Btc simply like a genuine activity. Despite the fact that its difficult to work in Btc it is exceptionally justified, despite all the trouble since you can gain enough or perhaps an excess of cash for yourself.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:36:37 PM

As a professional I work bitcoin as my part time job, discover this forum interesting and learned new things airdrops, bounty campaign, trading, different kinds of altcoin. Participating in the forum learn how to make quality posts and making proper interactions in the topic. Spread information about bitcoin so that many people know about this business.
Actually, I also work in bitcoin as part time job where you can really make huge amount of income and money. On the other hand, bitcoin is an alternative way to earn money so that many people start to work with bitcoin. Participating in this forum really help me to earn more income and because of this forum I get more knowledge about investing and trading.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:38:15 PM

i am a web developer and i dont know how to join in any website that can earn some bitcoin from my work, as long i know this forum i don't found the website or any service that makes a group for a freelancer and try to announce the freelancer work and pay with bitcoin method. i hope some day this website or service can be real for us the freelancer freelancer on internet

TimofeiHabarov2807

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:00:13 AM

As soon as it appeared, many thought that it was the future of the world of finance, but at the same time, Bitcoin opened the gates to the underworld.
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:19:16 AM

It is possible and necessary to work and earn with the help of it when such things occur such as payment to workers with the help of bitcoin or when many ATM machines are placed to make it more convenient to display a great future.
kuckong

Activity: 184

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:22:40 AM

I am a teacher in my country a little salary teacher. So I am looking for a side job to supplement income. i work for bitcoin by always writing post, following gift campaign, signature campaign and bounty also promote bitcoin and cryptocurrency through social media.

Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:34:59 AM

I am interested too to work in company or maybe developer, I have a huge interest in learning bitcoin. If there is any information that could help me, I will appreciate much.
Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:39:13 AM

thanks
I'm a freelance signature designer and im earninf btc through it. I can say that it pays well.

You can also start your career here in the forum. I've only working for months but i can say that signature dezigning and graphic designing is in demand here.
Agreed with you, here the signature work pays a lot for the members. This is also a meaningful job for many unemployed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: