Bitcoin Forum
October 11, 2024, 11:00:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Working for Bitcoin  (Read 1775 times)
Fire316

Activity: 281
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:11:08 PM

What is your experience in working for Bitcoin? Are you a freelancer earning BTC or do you work in a company that supports paying out wages in BTC?

what are the best places to earn Bitcoin as a professional? I'm interested because I would like to know if people at different places start work for Bitcoin more or more or still mainly choose fiat currencies? how is the situation in your country?

i'm interested in all perspectives
thanks

The best place for me to earn bitcoin is here in bitcointalk forum through joining signature campaigns. This forum is the best for me because you just can earn bitcoin but you can earn also knowledge. Here in our country most of the people are bitcoin lover,they work to earn bitcoin like me.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:15:11 PM

What is your experience in working for Bitcoin? Are you a freelancer earning BTC or do you work in a company that supports paying out wages in BTC?

what are the best places to earn Bitcoin as a professional? I'm interested because I would like to know if people at different places start work for Bitcoin more or more or still mainly choose fiat currencies? how is the situation in your country?

thanks

Currently, I don't work for bitcoins but I work for alt coins. I join signature campaigns and they pay in terms of alt coins. So far, experience-wise, you have to cherry-pick the best campaigns out there that seem to be successful in the future to secure your payments for marketing the coin.

LadyCoin

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:16:09 PM

I'm just a simple person who work for bitcoin. In my country most of the people here are bitcoin lovers,they work for bitcoin like me. I entered in bitcoin world because of my friend that teached me about it. And im just here in the forum to join signature campaign  and other social media campaign. I also earn bitcoins from different faucet and captcha. But many people here in our country also fo freelancing to earn bitcoins because there is also a lot af works here that pay bitcoin. Well,this is good for us,bitcoin really good.

if in my country that is indonesia still not legalized but there is no prohibition for bitcoin, so many also work for bitcoin.dan I am in this farum because I follow signatures campaign and other social media.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:17:46 PM

I just joined the BTC for part-time. In my country have not accepted BTC., There are many ways to earn BTC, If you want to learn how to earn free BTC go to youtube learn a lot of guides. I like Crypto, in the future I will probably give up my main job and spend all my time in Cryptocurrency.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:19:46 PM

As a student, it's hard to find a work that involves bitcoins. I'm in school 8-9 hours and when I go home, I would like a long rest. That is why, signature campaigns really gives me not much but enough to support my allowances every month.
When I have my free time. I find sites that are finding freelancers. Those who are needing not a too much technical writers or even story writers only. I earn few bitcoins there.
Sometimes, do some errands that my fellow bitcoiners want like, turn papers, then I get bitcoins in return or payment.
I want to know on which platforms do I need to trade cryptocurrencies? If I get a bounty token, I want to sell but I don't know about selling on that platform.

It will depend on the token that they will be giving you. If that token will be listed in an exchange then I guess your token could be valuable. sometimes it is hard to tell whether it will be worth something or not. As long as it is not listed on an exchange platform, it will be useless in a while or for a long tie. That is why when joining bounties that gives off tokens, better be on one that gives famous tokens or alts like ETH and LTC. I think Ripple has potential too. Also it is good to know or give initial judgement if a project would be succesful.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:37:43 PM

As a student, it's hard to find a work that involves bitcoins. I'm in school 8-9 hours and when I go home, I would like a long rest. That is why, signature campaigns really gives me not much but enough to support my allowances every month.
When I have my free time. I find sites that are finding freelancers. Those who are needing not a too much technical writers or even story writers only. I earn few bitcoins there.
Sometimes, do some errands that my fellow bitcoiners want like, turn papers, then I get bitcoins in return or payment.
I want to know on which platforms do I need to trade cryptocurrencies? If I get a bounty token, I want to sell but I don't know about selling on that platform.

It will depend on the token that they will be giving you. If that token will be listed in an exchange then I guess your token could be valuable. sometimes it is hard to tell whether it will be worth something or not. As long as it is not listed on an exchange platform, it will be useless in a while or for a long tie. That is why when joining bounties that gives off tokens, better be on one that gives famous tokens or alts like ETH and LTC. I think Ripple has potential too. Also it is good to know or give initial judgement if a project would be succesful.
That is right, there are really lots of token out there, but it is hard to see what is worth it to invest at especially if you are just a newbie here, you don't really know what is worth it to invest at, you must learn to take risk, of course you need time to explore things and know who is the dev and the team behind it.
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:37:49 PM

Iv'e been earning bitcoin by working here in forum, I am participating in a bounty campaign. Here in my country, in the philippines bitcoin is not commonly used by people, there are few who is bitcoin users. Internet is the important thing to work for a bitcoin, and this forum is just a perfect to start with.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:45:24 AM

thanks

You can invest on any reliable exchangers like kucoin, livecoin or any other market that is holding a huge amount of bitcoins or any altcoins you are interested then from there you can start trading to earn more profit.
pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:38:43 AM

thanks

I considered working with bitcoins as a part time job since I already have my own job to work with and it is stable. Though I support, the idea you have gave that supporting the companies to use bitcoins to pay wages is not a good idea and what I am against with. Unless bitcoins had a stabler price then there is no reason for a company to use bitcoins since it may affect greatly the rates of salary.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:17:06 PM

I'm a very ordinary person, a student, and I just want to make good money So I decided to do bitcoin and cryptocurrency. And I love it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:02:01 AM

I started working on bitcoin by joining Facebook campaigns, tweeters and signature campaigns, I'm so grateful I know bitcoin in my life which gives me great help especially in my family.
brio18

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:10:07 AM

bitcoin for work, I think more exactly like that. not a few people who make bitcoin as their job. some even quit their jobs to focus on bitcoin. and I am less amenable to people who let go of their work to focus on bitcoin. it's too risky in my opinion. I myself use bitcoin as my part time job.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:02:09 AM

It made me a bitcoin for the poor as I was able to help them with their parents, and I used a trading method to speed up the bitcoin.
Actualy in my country bitcoin is not yet legal or illigal because our government is not that open minded about bitcoin.So it will be impposible to make bitcoin as salary payment as of now.Maybe in near future why not, no one knows what will happened in the future.Regarding bitcoin as a job as of now for me I cant afford to quit my job and have full time job at bitcoin.Because I do not earn that much in bitcoin as of today but maybe If I earn much and able to support my family needs why not.In bitcoin your the boss and the pilot of your own air craft that would be nice soon.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:12:09 AM

Working on bitcoin is a great strategy for me working in bitcoin is great potential to be able to earn a big salary because in bitcoin we can get a big salary. besides digital assets
coco2018

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:15:18 AM

I truly believe in bitcoins. I believe it is the future of finance and it will forever change how we use money. However, I would say that bitcoins is just a jump off point of sorts and I think governments will just adopt the concepts and frameworks it has laid down. What will happen is that governments will ditch physical paper money and coins and go with cryptocurrency in their own way.
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:59:21 AM

there is?? i never know it, anw, it's interesting to read others' stories.
dirham99

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:12:46 AM

thanks

I'm a freelancer earning BTC, it is my side job in spare time.
TheSmo

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:17:15 AM

Among all types of earnings on the Internet - earnings on bitcoins, probably the easiest, and if you consider that one bitcoin on average costs more than ten thousand dollars, then for a normal average salary it is enough to earn only a tenth of bitcoin per month.
money_amount

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:18:07 AM

Working on bitcoin is a great strategy for me working in bitcoin is great potential to be able to earn a big salary because in bitcoin we can get a big salary. besides digital assets
Currently I see this market is no longer like more than a year ago. Previously I made a lot of money from the bonus campaign. But now I see too many scam ICO projects.
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:43:41 AM

A good way to earn bitcoin is actually joining bounty and signature campaigns here on bitcointalk but you would need a good rank on your profile to earn a reasonable amount of coins. Freelancing is a good way to also make coins, sell your services online, specify that you would like to work for someone who pays out in bitcoin, if you have a service to offer, there is someone out there who needs it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: