Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:53:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Working for Bitcoin  (Read 1748 times)
godactyl

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:45:42 AM

Whether you want to work inside the Bitcoin industry or just do some gigs for Bitcoins more and more options are available. Following our post about how to earn free Bitcoins I’ve been getting a lot of emails asking about this so today I will review what Bitcoin jobs are actually our there.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jcag07

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:50:40 AM

Im really sure if you work for bitcoin all your needs of your family will be given because bitcoin is proven and tested. There are some people who is saying that bitcoin is a scam. This people are the people who is not tried the bitcoin before but they only did was to give a negative comments about bitcoin. But for me i can assure you that if you focus with this you will earn a good amount for you and to your family.
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:54:56 AM

Among all types of earnings on the Internet - earnings on bitcoins, probably the easiest, and if you consider that one bitcoin on average costs more than ten thousand dollars, then for a normal average salary it is enough to earn only a tenth of bitcoin per month.
Working to earn for bitcoin is worth it, even if you spend too much to accomplished the committed post if we are participating in bounty campaign and in the end still no regrets. Bitcoin earnings bring opportunity to be financially free, I know that there are many ways to earn Bitcoin and that is all depends for every individual of where they feel at ease.

pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:00:04 AM

My roommate earned a lot of money when he got into bitcoin. He thought he'd leave his job and go into the bitcoin business. I think it was a ridiculous idea. He talked and did not resign. I need to think of this stock exchange as an additional business. The prices have dropped too and people are unhappy.
pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:11:20 AM

What is your experience in working for Bitcoin? Are you a freelancer earning BTC or do you work in a company that supports paying out wages in BTC?

what are the best places to earn Bitcoin as a professional? I'm interested because I would like to know if people at different places start work for Bitcoin more or more or still mainly choose fiat currencies? how is the situation in your country?

i'm interested in all perspectives
thanks
I love the cryptocurrency market, especially bitcoin, the king of all altcoin. Working with bitcoin is my part-time job, it helps me to have more income. I work for bounty projects, one of my favorite bounty is signature campaigns, it gives me more knowledge about crypto as well as more income. In my country, the government does not favor bitcoin, they see bitcoin as a scam, luckily they have not issued a ban.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:12:47 AM

What is your experience in working for Bitcoin? Are you a freelancer earning BTC or do you work in a company that supports paying out wages in BTC?

what are the best places to earn Bitcoin as a professional? I'm interested because I would like to know if people at different places start work for Bitcoin more or more or still mainly choose fiat currencies? how is the situation in your country?

thanks
Yes I really love and enjoy to work ang bitcoin I use as my daily habits to work for bitcoin I manage my time for it
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:17:06 AM

As a private employee.
I am also a bitcoin users who are participating to a bounty.campaign and airdrops.
To earn money or extra income. That's why im here .
The status of bitcoin in my country is still improving and majority of its citizens don't have any idea what is bitcoin.
izzabel

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:27:37 AM

thanks
I love working for bitcoin it's a part of my daily life hobby because I do believe that some day it changes my life unexpectedly
SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:30:34 AM

Among all types of earnings on the Internet - earnings on bitcoins, probably the easiest, and if you consider that one bitcoin on average costs more than ten thousand dollars, then for a normal average salary it is enough to earn only a tenth of bitcoin per month.

For me, this is not so easy for now with the Bitcoin price that is currently experiencing the current price reduction.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
FindYourIco

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:39:08 AM

I'm trying to define myself as active bitcoiner even I didn't received bitcoin yet. I suppose to work more and more because I'm dreaming of bitcoin.
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:41:44 AM

thanks

yes I do work for cyrptocurrencies, namely it's ethereum. You just need to check which crypto company is searching for new freelancers or employees and you can get the terms set with them.
legok

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:42:08 AM

each person has their own perceptions, some are minded with bitcoin is working as a livelihood, there are some people who think bitcoin as a hobby that mengahasilkan financial because he also has his own income outside of bitcoin, but whatever their goals want to work or mmpunyai destination others, they have been instrumental in reviving and developing bitcoin as a crypto economy that is expected to continue to grow in various times ..
kmlhsan

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:46:48 AM

I am a student. But I am working bitcoin just like it is professional for me. I give time here 14hr per day.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:50:15 AM

yes, it can said freelancer here. because we must do or finish all task that they want.
i have job here, and bitcoin just for additional my income every  month.
if i tell to someone they will think im work. but if i dont tell to someone they will think that i employment.
this is the best additional income just for freelancer

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
rexona

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:57:27 AM

I prefer to work in bitcoin, because bitcoin can give more, a definite hope for my future, by following some signature campaigns, and I'll stick to, work at bitcoin forever, maybe I'll stop working at bitcoin, if bitcoin really does not produce anymore.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:35:43 PM

It is better to work for bitcoin rather than other type of work like a regular job that will give you regular salary because i don't like it since it only has a small amount of money that will be given to you each and every month and it will not be enough for you to buy all the things that you have so i believed that it is better if you will go for working for bitcoin because you can earn a lot of money to that.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:01:11 PM

thanks

To be friendly, I'm from 3rd world country and I'm working in an international company but my salary was base on my country's basic salary which is almost equal to my monthly expenses, so I use to work here in bitcoin forum to make additional income, hoping to meet a decent life of living.
Waqas vicky

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:59:18 PM

i am doing crypto trading since last march 2017.
It was an good experience for me to work in bitcoin.
I am doing some ICO as well.
Current ICO on which i am working is  the  XYO network.
andreevaviktoriy77

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:02:33 PM

It would be interesting to work so that pay salaries bitkoinami. The salary for example is small and then as bitcoin skips.
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 04:06:33 PM

As a professional I work bitcoin as my part time job, discover this forum interesting and learned new things airdrops, bounty campaign, trading, different kinds of altcoin. Participating in the forum learn how to make quality posts and making proper interactions in the topic. Spread information about bitcoin so that many people know about this business.

This all sums up the majority of our journey here as a partime bitcoin investor and bounty hunter as for me, I couldn't agree mo since I also work as a partimer here and a full time office worker I can still manage to do some bounties and learn and enjoy at the same time as I participate each thread.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: