Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:47:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Working for Bitcoin  (Read 1748 times)
sangungaji

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:11:14 PM

As a professional I work bitcoin as my part time job, discover this forum interesting and learned new things airdrops, bounty campaign, trading, different kinds of altcoin. Participating in the forum learn how to make quality posts and making proper interactions in the topic. Spread information about bitcoin so that many people know about this business.

I'm too, I work bitcoin in spare time, I have a real job.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Corsicoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

CryptoSport

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 04:17:35 PM

Woking for bitcoin?
You mean working for Satoshi ?
Does he pays al lot? Is he a good boss?

Come on...

Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:34:00 PM

Bitcoin is my side job. I work for bitcoin by joining a signature campaign. Besides I work for bitcoin in order to get an extra income since my main job can't give enough income. For me,  working for bitcoin really give enough income for living, and because of it, there will be more people who will join in bitcoin.
Suffoc8

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:39:00 PM

What is your experience in working for Bitcoin? Are you a freelancer earning BTC or do you work in a company that supports paying out wages in BTC?

what are the best places to earn Bitcoin as a professional? I'm interested because I would like to know if people at different places start work for Bitcoin more or more or still mainly choose fiat currencies? how is the situation in your country?

i'm interested in all perspectives
thanks
I am still a newbie in this platform and I think my experience is not as hard to everyone. I join different campaigns on this site, usually there are some campaigns that is not successful so I get a small profit from it but I am happy that although I am just using my cellphone ,I can get a money from doing it.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:41:22 PM

I'm more of a freelancer. I use bitcoin to earn extra money, and so far I am completely satisfied.
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:54:31 PM

I've always been looking for a remote job where I can feel independent. And bitcoin gave me this opportunity, now I earn at home.
bangladesh20

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:51:34 PM

I'm so blessed because I work on bitcoin. I also joined mining services and I used my earnings in crypto. So i think it can more help us to use the future money.
xraisers

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:50:40 PM

First of all, every bitcoin enthusiasts, must learn, on how to work with bitcoin,   by joining different activities, particularly joining campaigns, and in that particular way they earn bitcoin from salary. But if a certain person wants to have a lots of bitcoin stocks, they must join any forms of business transaction in bitcoin like lending, gambling, mining or in general form it is for the investing, because once a person invest large capital, the posible outcome also earn large profit.
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:58:06 PM

What is your experience in working for Bitcoin? Are you a freelancer earning BTC or do you work in a company that supports paying out wages in BTC?

what are the best places to earn Bitcoin as a professional? I'm interested because I would like to know if people at different places start work for Bitcoin more or more or still mainly choose fiat currencies? how is the situation in your country?

thanks
I do Bounty campaign like social media and signature campaign and through it I'm to earn bitcoin little by little and invest it to some other alt coins which give possibility to grow even more. And this is a good opportunity to the people like me who are not financially stable to support my family needs through my earnings here in bitcoin I'm able to support my family even more.

CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:00:09 PM

I think this type of income is popular on this forum as there are many bounty campaigns on the forum. Besides, many projects promise that using their platform can be earned. I think it has a future.
lucy94

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:01:24 PM

I work in a company that is big on cryptocurrencies but not exactly bitcoin. It is an exciting way of getting people to invest in something that could have huge returns. It is also careful not to make big promises to customers because crypto market is not very stable and you never know what kind of minor problems they might get to encounter with.
COCOMARTIN

Activity: 153
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:05:12 PM

I work in bitcoin in a simple person with goals in life . So that's the point why I'm working in rhis bitcoin , bitvoin is easy way to get a money foe your future , bitcoin helps you quickly . It is not stress able work . Yoi don't needed to go somewhere to find work oe something that make a money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io ║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
sampalokmix

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:11:14 PM

As a professional I work bitcoin as my part time job, discover this forum interesting and learned new things airdrops, bounty campaign, trading, different kinds of altcoin. Participating in the forum learn how to make quality posts and making proper interactions in the topic. Spread information about bitcoin so that many people know about this business.

Thats great , cause you earn in bith effective ways, you have stable job as well the way to get extra income, all you have to do is to manage your time stricly cause just one wrong move your schedule will be on trouble I think the fact that you have stable job and you have enough knowledge regrding this you can have your own business these days.

Gyugita

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:29:31 PM

As a person who is not working,BTC is a job field that can be done anywhere and anytime, now there are many people who join in BTC because the benefits are in getting a lot. Not only to earn a living but also for investment. When people are used to hear and see the benefits of BTC must be a lot of work in this.

Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:31:29 PM

im a freelancer working for someone who deals in Bitcoin, accepts BTC as a form of pay and is comfortable paying in BTC too. so far the experience has been incredible as the transaction is quite simple and fast
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:34:20 PM

I am an entrepreneur, my daily work is to trade fried bread on the roadside. and I'm very lucky to get to know Bitcoin, so I can use my free time to earn extra income by playing Bitcoin. I earn money from Bitcoin by participating in trading, and my trading capital, I get from joining bounty program in this forum.
wanimulyo

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:36:54 PM

thanks

it is very prospective, bitcoin can give a lot income. many people in my countries has invested bitcoin
pedagang2

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:40:19 PM

yes, I am a freelancer. where I work still use the flat currency, but it is not possible many countries will use bitcoin as a digital payment system.

valendra15

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:44:40 PM

I just plan to offer myself to work with bitcoin if received,
I would love to join the bitcoin team
simaislam

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:49:17 PM

BTC is a job field that can be done anywhere and anytime, now there are many people who join in BTC because the benefits are in getting a lot. Not only to earn a living but also for investment. When people are used to hear and see the benefits of BTC must be a lot of work in this.cause you earn in bith effective ways, you have stable job as well the way to get extra income, all you have to do is to manage your time stricly cause just one wrong move your schedule will be on trouble I think the fact that you have stable job and you have enough knowledge regrding this you can have your own business these days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: