Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 02:21:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Working for Bitcoin  (Read 1749 times)
arthur25

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:52:07 PM

In our country bitcoin settlement looks good for now. It is welcomed by our government but just a recognition not wholly but just partial. Nice to work with bitcoin but we need cash. It much better while working in real job also working with bitcoin. I think no lose with that kind of mindset.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 03:21:05 PM

What is your experience in working for Bitcoin? Are you a freelancer earning BTC or do you work in a company that supports paying out wages in BTC?

what are the best places to earn Bitcoin as a professional? I'm interested because I would like to know if people at different places start work for Bitcoin more or more or still mainly choose fiat currencies? how is the situation in your country?

i'm interested in all perspectives
thanks
There are several avenues to earn Bitcoin and each person has a unique one which works best for him. Whereas others prefer to earn their BTC through gambling and trading, i do a lot of bounties and airdrops here and sometimes invest after studying carefully the market trend of BTC. Any of the ways to earn Bitcoin is quite interesting and demands smartness and knowledge in everything about Bitcoin. I tap most of such knowledge in this forum.

ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:24:32 PM

Working for Bitcoin is interesting where you need to research and understand their markets. Bitcoin is an additional income where it can help us invest in the future.  And looking forward to work full-time and help others to involve and learned the very challenging world of Bitcoin.  
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:26:47 PM

If I often look for bitcoin by following various bounty programs However,the main requirement that must be owned is to increase the account to become a Jr member after that you must work on the project about 1 to 2 months to get the results.

James ssi~

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:34:27 PM

What is your experience in working for Bitcoin? Are you a freelancer earning BTC or do you work in a company that supports paying out wages in BTC?

what are the best places to earn Bitcoin as a professional? I'm interested because I would like to know if people at different places start work for Bitcoin more or more or still mainly choose fiat currencies? how is the situation in your country?

thanks
I was a full time advertiser in bitcoin and I really love this job I met a lot of people that can have a sharing of knowledge on how we can have a profit on this, and besides working in bitcoin help me to boost my confidence and help me to have a patience on something, what of my friend told me if it is the right time to happen then it will happen.
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:38:49 PM

Work and get bitcoins is not even bad, you can get good money for it and then grow from them.
Crystacool

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:49:37 PM

thanks
I didn't spend all my time doing things about bitcoin, because I didn't give up my old job, I just took bitcoin as a part-time job to earn some extra income. I don't know the price of the currency stable, the investment bitcoin there is a big risk, so we can't get stable income by investment bitcoin, I need my salary to support my family's life
Jhun030383

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:58:18 PM

Working with bitcoins seems to me very exciting. Every day I spend time and effort on it makes me more motivated to work harder to earn more bitcoins. Working with bitcoins is considered my main focus nowadays and in the coming future. I believe working with bitcoins will lead me to triumphs not just for my self but especially for my family.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:59:45 PM

thanks

I worked here in bitcoin because I want to earn money.  I want to support the needs of my family. I want to earn more money because I want to give my family a prosperous life or a better life.
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:00:17 PM

im a freelancer working for someone who deals in Bitcoin, accepts BTC as a form of pay and is comfortable paying in BTC too. so far the experience has been incredible as the transaction is quite simple and fast

It's a very interesting job to do, but there's a factor we have to rethink, maybe if the bitcoin price is going up then what your job will get can make a pretty good deal of BTC payments, but if the BTC price goes down, you will get unsatisfactory results, we know that bitcoin price every day there must be difference is not equal to real money ..
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:01:15 PM

thanks

Im just a free lancer that wanted to be rich by the help of bitcoin. On my country well bitcoin still not implemented because theyre still doubting , but yes im looking forward to be one of the successful people by the help of bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:05:22 PM

im a freelancer working for someone who deals in Bitcoin, accepts BTC as a form of pay and is comfortable paying in BTC too. so far the experience has been incredible as the transaction is quite simple and fast
well it's a great honor for me that i'm working for bitcoin because as much as i work here i,m getting a lot of money from here i'm very thankful to bitcoin because bitcoin did alot for me.
intingko

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:05:49 PM

Bitcoin means, they work through change in money, Bitcoin may change not in stable price. It contains high price and low price, if bitcoin high that the time it will get satisfaction.
Gabriellefull

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:10:50 PM

thanks
Yes, I have quit my previous job and now I am full-time at bitcoin. In the past few months, I've invested a lot of money in bitcoins, which are more than I've been paid in the past few years, and that's incredible for me. So I gave up my old job and invested all my time in bitcoins, which I thought would bring me wealth.
henry clinton

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:17:09 PM

working with bitcoin, a new job, i also work with bitcoin, i make money from bitcoin, it is interesting and working with bitcoin is really interesting
Arindava

Activity: 361

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:19:41 PM

I have not been able to make Bitcoin my main job because I have not known Bitcoin well but I already feel the result of Bitcoin, and it is only a matter of time for me to be able to share work in the real world and in cyberspace.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:28:15 PM

thanks

I just earn bitcoin through this forum and I only do it on my spare time. I have a full time job and I can say that my earnings on bitcoin and trading is way more higher compared to my salary on my current job. I am only doing it on my spare time and yet I am able to earn more and save more money through cryptocurrency.
Even you have full time job you also earn in bitcoin as your extra job for extra big income. We know our income in bitcoin is so much higher than we get in our full time job. Your income in bitcoin you can save it for your future and income in full time job you can use it for your daily expenses.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Krispin47

Activity: 212

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:32:21 PM

Work and get bitcoins is not even bad, you can get good money for it and then grow from them.
Yes. I am working to earn bitcoin. How? I am joining signature bounty campaigns to earn their particular token. I am doing weekly report for me to achieve the weekly stakes also. And that stakes have accumulated value of token. And then thats the time for me to sell it when the price of that token satisfies me or good for me. But if the price is too low I will hold it.
GardenChristian

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:44:13 PM

thanks
I'm not a professional bitcoin person. In the past few months, I got a lot of COINS investment income, I don't think this is I have a lot of experience, I didn't contact before , I think it's just my luck is very good, but I still quit my job career all , I think the bitcoin will develop well in the future, I need a lot of time learning about the bitcoin
soplo

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:58:08 PM

I worked in bitcoin for a long time and i really enjoy it for next time it will be a very good priority but i work not only in bitcoin ......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: