Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:35:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Working for Bitcoin  (Read 1749 times)
kakoli akter jhumu

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:07:26 PM

If our country would have this chance to work in a company who provides wage with btc then i would definitely work with them professionally!!
DMiracle1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:15:14 PM

I am a simple home maker. And very thankful that bitcoin came into my life. I now have the ability to bring in fiat again after a long time. Although i'm still in the process of waiting for those hard earned tokens to be transferred in my wallet. But still, at least i have something to look forward to. That's why i will always be indebted to bitcoin.
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:25:37 PM

Working with bitcoin, a new job, i also work with bitcoin, i make money from bitcoin, it is interesting.
DiceChain

Activity: 353

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:28:36 PM

my experience in bitcoin is i am using bitcoin for trading.but trading is a quite risky
Domanity

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:31:12 PM

Bitcoin really made me forget time, even if by noon I'm in a private office. but at night, I always spend my time playing Bitcoin, so it's not uncommon to work in the office, I'm very sleepy. even often during my lunch break to sleep, although the rest just a minute.
Arshanty

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:34:42 PM

I get bitcoin science through this forum and I only do it in my spare time only. I have a full-time job and I can say that my income in bitcoin is much higher than my salary on my current job. I only do it in my spare time but I can earn more and save more money through cryptocurrency... Cool
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:43:29 PM

Yes that is of course, working with bitcoin is very profitable. And help people's economy. Bitcoin can also change people's lives for the better, so why not work with bitcoin?
doraemon26

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:48:20 PM

What is your experience in working for Bitcoin? Are you a freelancer earning BTC or do you work in a company that supports paying out wages in BTC?

what are the best places to earn Bitcoin as a professional? I'm interested because I would like to know if people at different places start work for Bitcoin more or more or still mainly choose fiat currencies? how is the situation in your country?

i'm interested in all perspectives
thanks
I am new here and just exploring here in forum, and become more interested after reading their comment and become inspired to learn more on how this work, and I'd like to try the bounty that they are talking, many people say that they earn money by joining a campaign and I was curious on that, the more curiosity the more I want to try.
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:52:52 PM

In my country bitcoin still didn't widespread, so there is still no company that paying monthly salary in bitcoin. I don't know where you as professional can earn bitcoin , but I starting with bounty campaign which paying in bitcoin. I know that isn't huge amount , but there is no risk for lose money. If you wanna earn big amount of bitcoin , you can try with trading altcoin.
satecream

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:23:25 PM

i'am still doing my real job and working for bitcoin as part time job, bitcoin in my country still not accepted to transaction and goverment not willing to accepted it too transaction method, so it very dificult to me to change as a primary working for bitcoin
but i'am still support it and also i buying something with bitcoin too from online shop in the past time, but sure i'am still support it till bitcoin accepted in my country

mahedi90731

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 06:23:54 PM

yes sir i think,bitcoin is very profitable side in the online money earn policy.i am working with bounty,when i get token and exchange with bitcoin and get profit.so it is great.
ggdrv4

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:30:49 PM

I'm just a little trader in the world  Grin
Dyatrev

Activity: 980
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:39:26 PM

I see bitcoin as a hobby and it seems like part time job for me. make money on the best side. I think the most beautiful hobby in the world Smiley
chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:59:50 PM

What is your experience in working for Bitcoin? Are you a freelancer earning BTC or do you work in a company that supports paying out wages in BTC?

what are the best places to earn Bitcoin as a professional? I'm interested because I would like to know if people at different places start work for Bitcoin more or more or still mainly choose fiat currencies? how is the situation in your country?

thanks
So far, my experience is great here in bitcoin since it has given me a lot of money after my long stay here. I am just a freelancer who earns bitcoin while studying together with my classmates. I never thought I would be hooked up this much with bitcoin but as time passes by and as I learn more great information about bitcoin, I become more and more interested on it.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:01:45 PM

thanks
I can say that my experience here in bitcoin is so far exciting since you do not know if you will really earn or not as scammers dessiminate all over the forum. I am a freelancer who usually joins signature campaign to earn bitcoin and I find it effective in making money. I am just a normal guy but when I met bitcoin, everything started to turn upside down.

Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:55:45 PM

Basically this forum is also a working side for bitcoin. You can find here campaign which work for bitcoin. There is a service discussion also. Which want worker for their website development or design for bitcoin. You can check here.

BitcoinBoster

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:59:58 PM

thanks
So far, my experience is great here in bitcoin since it has given me a lot of money after my long stay here. I am just a freelancer who earns bitcoin while studying together with my classmates. I never thought I would be hooked up this much with bitcoin but as time passes by and as I learn more great information about bitcoin, I become more and more interested on it.

Honestly, I've been doing freelance for a long time in the crypto world, but for some reason until I made a lot, my whole collection of coins now costs 11 bucks total
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:04:18 PM

Bitcoin is my salary.So I'm really worried when the rate falls because with the rate is dropping my wage which I very much needed

Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:34:17 PM

I am pleased with the tendency that more and more people find work in bitcoin and change their usual place in the office to a free schedule of bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:44:01 PM

Everyone finds activities in bitcoin for themselves, and it's great that this area is so multifaceted. I prefer to have extra earnings using bitcoin as long as I'm comfortable with it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: