Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 11:20:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Working for Bitcoin  (Read 1749 times)
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:32:24 AM

I used to work at the factory and I started to know bitcoin from friends and I learned from it after I had made a lot of money from bitcoin I decided to get out of the factory and focus on bitcoin, I used a trading method to speed up the bitcoin.

I also work as a company worker and I started to now bitcoin to my beloved sister. From her,  I learned on how it works, earn money on an easy way and on how to joined the signature campaign and any activities. Its very exciting. I spent my free time in bitcointalk and to share an ideas about there. For me, bitcoin now is my alternative source of income.
Nikolya

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:36:06 AM

I work practically for free for the idea of ​​telling about bitcoin as much as possible to improve the people lives with the help of new technology.
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:39:41 AM

What is your experience in working for Bitcoin? Are you a freelancer earning BTC or do you work in a company that supports paying out wages in BTC?

what are the best places to earn Bitcoin as a professional? I'm interested because I would like to know if people at different places start work for Bitcoin more or more or still mainly choose fiat currencies? how is the situation in your country?

i'm interested in all perspectives
thanks

I not working and only a study for now but im earning fiat from bitcoin. But i used bitcoin as my work because i give time and effort for posting.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
CarylnBoy

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:40:59 AM

Investing in bitcoin and working with it is very useful for you because bitcoin is the most valuable currency in the crypto market today and has a huge user base. This time is very good for you to invest in bitcoin, the price is low buy it and keep it, patiently waiting, I hope it will soon recover and thrive in the future.
jmiro1

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:55:10 AM

I believe the good way to earn Bitcoins is through mining. But if we are talking about payment in BTC, then let me tell you something. People who are working for/with bitcoins still keeps their eye for fiat money. They want to earn Bitcoin not just to have it but to gain some money (fiat currency not exactly crypto currency).
kskwerl

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:12:19 AM

The most optimal option is how you can earn bitcoins - it's cloud mining. It allows you to use the leased capacity of data centers. Such equipment does not need to be taken home, it is already installed somewhere.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:32:52 PM

What is your experience in working for Bitcoin? Are you a freelancer earning BTC or do you work in a company that supports paying out wages in BTC?

what are the best places to earn Bitcoin as a professional? I'm interested because I would like to know if people at different places start work for Bitcoin more or more or still mainly choose fiat currencies? how is the situation in your country?

thanks

I not working and only a study for now but im earning fiat from bitcoin. But i used bitcoin as my work because i give time and effort for posting.
Wow this is really good to have the opportunity to use your knowledge for earning, if you will earn good money from bitcoin without investing anything but your knowledge and your information only then you are the lucky person. I am also working with bitcoin at the same time I use my job, but bitcoin working is really reliable and it is convenient that gives us good income that we can live better life with working for bitcoin as a part time job.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:36:20 PM

thanks

You can actually look for a job here in this forum. There are lots of projects that are looking for different positions such as: Bounty Manager, Community Manager, Marketing Manager, and a lot more. You just need to have a good experience and look for a good project that has an open position for their project or team.
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:04:37 AM

I wish I was even working for a company that is paying me in BTC. I once saw an opportunity to do so, but it never worked, and I was even ready to quit my real life job just work on that, although I’m into something similar right now and it’s quite good.

Apart from that, I have also tried other stuffs like Tweeting for Bitcoin, Faucets, mining (cloud mining) and signature campaign (which I still do now). If you don’t have anything yet, I will advise you to go for signature campaign cause it’s the best that can easily be gotten. But if you want the best above, then it’s freelancing, especially as a developer or writer.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
ZIM17

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:34:58 AM

many say that this is a bitcoin job for them but despite what kind of work is there in bitcoin? what can be done here? In the same way you will have an interest in each of you discussing the world of crypto currencies. When my mind is aware of the things I used to be doing when I asked what I could contribute to bitcoin. So many work on bitcoin but make it difficult for them to see the value of the tokens value in the market.
Strapina

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:39:00 AM

If you have free time, you can get 20,000 coins, simply by writing a message about Marine[Suspicious link removed]d community, fair distribution (proof of promotion), value in future.The coin will not depend on the miners and will consume much less energy (dev-less, self sustaining).The project is reborn with more advanced technologies of the future (machine to machine, artificial intelligence).
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:25:22 AM

I do joining bounty programs continuously to earn some token and trade for a bitcoin. When i started do this it helps a lot in my daily need but i have still a permanent job bitcoin is my part time job. I think most of Filipino investing in bitcoin lesser than bounty hunter.
cindypuerit

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:33:40 PM

for me I started at bitcoin without knowing and thinking well and studied bitcoin and now I'm working on bounties and other bitcoin programs and it's my life-giving
raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:34:36 PM

Yes I am working on bitcoin and earning money in form of bitcoin at this time I am working on crypto trading and earning which I withdraw from here are in bitcoin and I am earning good amount of money from here. I am very happy earning bitcoin.
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:58:10 PM

In my country, its still on a person to person thing. I do campaigns and some postings to earn bitcoin.  Its all about patience and no hurried decision while trying to invest.  Its a part time job for me, though not too busy but not relying solely on it.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:12:25 PM

thanks

Every one of us has different reason why we join bitcoin. For me I join and work bitcoin to earn and the same time to learn. Some of my friend and  co-workers have been earnin through bitcoin that's why i'lld join so that i will earn. In my situation bitcoin for me is a job to work hard to earn big amount in bitcoin.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:15:03 PM

I am diversifying my ways to earn Bitcoin. I work in this forum by joining the signature campaign, and some bounty campaigns, and doing some tasks for BTC. But my main Bitcoin's income comes from trading, especially nowadays the price decreased and I took the opprtunity to buy low and selling high.
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:43:57 PM

Working for bitcoin is more interesting for it is new  and encountered to earn Bitcoins is through what is known as a signature campaign inside the BitcoinTalk forum. The basic idea is that if you’re an active BitcoinTalk forum member you can place a link in your signature promoting a company and get paid by them. The payment usually corresponds to your BitcoinTalk member level, so if you’re a Newbie you will earn less than a Hero Membe
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:59:42 PM

I work at bitcoin to earn extra money by doing short-term and long term trading. I also participate in bounty campaign by promoting projects that I following in social media or post in this forum to get free tokens that i can sell and then i can use the money as my capital to trade bitcoin. It's fun to work for bitcoin because bitcoin is the way to financial freedom.
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:15:07 PM

thanks

Me, I am just a simple individual and slightly educated  about what bitcoin is all about. I am one of many bitcoin users who wants to earn money by joining in a bounty campaign. I am so blessed that I met bitcoin. It serves as my source of income and it helps me in my financial problems.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: