Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:45:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
Tyrant76

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:48:27 PM

Regarding the beta, can you please be more precise? I know it says Q2 2018, but more precise date would be great.
Yeah we are all waiting for beta,precise date would make waiting a little bit easier

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:27:54 PM

What games are you going to support? Will it be something like Origin or Steam?

Hopefully both

If so, then what are they counting on? Developers should then put prices on games much lower. Either do the promotion of free games, well, or something like that.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:34:54 PM

A new gaming platform is always a good idea! The gamers all over the world can be investors if you do good. I like your white paper, but could not find the beta version on your website.......
Yes, gamers often act as investors. This idea can interest them and all together will help to breathe life into this project

You are right, I am sure most of the investors here are gamers that want to try this project and see if this will become successful in the coming days. I hope that a lot of people will support it.
Definitely, but I think it would be a good reason to deal with the people's who are gamers here to invest their money on a good project.
Actually gamers do not trust any project that easily according to me but considering the blockchain technology and some other good side views from this project, it could surely have some great benefits ahead from several gamer investors.
Gamers are not much attracted towards any of such ICO projects but considering its benefits as you mentioned, the project can really get a good amount of investors to secure its future and also will soon be available for huge trades.
Any Gamer will be much attracted when there was rewards for winning the game, how about we launch a game with rewards dealing with the crypto currency that will better grab the attention in a ocean level of excelling our platform to achieve great success.
dolcevita99

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:36:56 PM

it would be fine if there was an opportunity to get bonuses and already exchange them in your games. but I do not think that it will be possible
by the way, this is a good idea. It would not be bad if the developers implemented such a function. I'm sure that it would attract investors.
I like this idea. Run the contest and get tokens. And then they can be exchanged for games on your platform.
btcltcdigger (OP)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:00:20 PM

I'm happy to announce that we have a campaign up and running:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3099965
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:04:15 PM

Regarding the beta, can you please be more precise? I know it says Q2 2018, but more precise date would be great.
Yeah we are all waiting for beta,precise date would make waiting a little bit easier

Well, lets wait and see when will be the launch date of their beta. I am sure they are doing their best to improve it and to lessens possible bugs that will occur upon launching.

dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:32:34 PM

A new gaming platform is always a good idea! The gamers all over the world can be investors if you do good. I like your white paper, but could not find the beta version on your website.......
Yes, gamers often act as investors. This idea can interest them and all together will help to breathe life into this project

You are right, I am sure most of the investors here are gamers that want to try this project and see if this will become successful in the coming days. I hope that a lot of people will support it.
This project should probably get a good number of investors because the concept is really god along with a good and hardworking team which would take this project to great heights. The team members should try to add more and more features to their project so that it affects in attracting more and more investors to their project.

Don't be too disappointed if there won't show up as many investors as you expected. I am also surprised sometimes. Everything is looking great, team works hard and concept is awesome and people just go for the projects that get hyped to moon instead of looking at the fundamentals.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:32:58 PM

I hope that such a powerful gaming platform as its conceived the developer will be able to collect the best and most attractive content for users.
I am sure of course they will support this platform, they will want the best for this project and of course they also expect the success they will achieve.
Junralz

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:58:07 PM

Definitely, but I think it would be a good reason to deal with the people's who are gamers here to invest their money on a good project.
Actually gamers do not trust any project that easily according to me but considering the blockchain technology and some other good side views from this project, it could surely have some great benefits ahead from several gamer investors.
Gamers are not much attracted towards any of such ICO projects but considering its benefits as you mentioned, the project can really get a good amount of investors to secure its future and also will soon be available for huge trades.
Any Gamer will be much attracted when there was rewards for winning the game, how about we launch a game with rewards dealing with the crypto currency that will better grab the attention in a ocean level of excelling our platform to achieve great success.

If they will be able to that, then maybe this will have the chance to be hit in the market. Giving rewards to the players crypto is much interesting to know. Well, the project is still new and probably they can be able to compete with other gaming platform by continuing to developed the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:06:15 PM

Well, lets wait and see when will be the launch date of their beta. I am sure they are doing their best to improve it and to lessens possible bugs that will occur upon launching.

The deadline is probably extremely tight so it would be awesome if the bugs could be minimized.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:08:00 PM

This project should probably get a good number of investors because the concept is really god along with a good and hardworking team which would take this project to great heights. The team members should try to add more and more features to their project so that it affects in attracting more and more investors to their project.

I agree, the team is doing their best to make this project successful and I hope that more and more investors and gamers are going to check this project and make some investments.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:32:29 PM

This isn't a remotely innovative project, unless you're absolutely clueless about ICOs, there's been a ton of game based coins. There'll be a ton more like this
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:51:55 PM

I agree, the team is doing their best to make this project successful and I hope that more and more investors and gamers are going to check this project and make some investments.
Yes, I agree with you the team behind the project always trying to take every possible step that will help to attract more investors in less time period. And most of the gamers looking forward to investing in this ico. The project is rapidly growing.

richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:03:09 PM

I believe that Bitguild will truly be the solution for the online gamers community by implementing a gaming platform through blockchain.

They have a great idea, I've just read their whitepaper and was amazed on how they will change the gaming industry by using blockchain technology. Hoping for the success of this project!  Smiley
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:03:41 PM

As online gaming is clearly increasing its popularity as years passed by, this project, BitGuild, can clearly become a successful one. If and only if the team can actually give and provide something towards its users which can really help them in terms of gaming.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:17:33 PM

I'm happy to announce that we have a campaign up and running:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3099965

Great, BitGuild needs proper bounty campaign to spread the word.
constructive_criticism

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:21:46 PM

As online gaming is clearly increasing its popularity as years passed by, this project, BitGuild, can clearly become a successful one. If and only if the team can actually give and provide something towards its users which can really help them in terms of gaming.

It's like there's only online gaming these days. But I have faith in projects like this as it seems people from the community are doing the talking and we are really getting projects by gamers for the gamers.
cmdr1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:59:03 PM

What games are the developers planning to release, will this be the whole gamut of games, or will the developers focus on some kind of games?

I expect they would have a wide variety so as to attract different kinds of developers and gamers.

i think for beginning will be games for mobile... or not?

I got that idea as well... maybe just from the graphics.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:19:46 PM

It would be great, if team have already a running beta website, but as far as I know they are planing this in Q2 2018.  I know some ICOs which already running beta websites before the ICO has started and they were very successful.

Yeah beta would be great but it looks like we'll just have to wait for it.

Yes, the project is new and needs a lot of development. Once beta is release I am sure many will be interested to try it and if they will like it they will invest here in this project. Looking for more updates.

I just cant get enough of these gaming projects! Smiley

Yeah, this could potentially attract gamers to invest like us If it could benefit us? you know what I mean. For now, let us observe first the project platforms and see what BitGuild can for the gaming industries.
This project will surely be successful in the said industry. I wanna try the platform myself where I can really test the features which the team devs promised such as transferable account from one game to another; That will lessen the hassle of the gamer.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:53:09 PM

What games are the developers planning to release, will this be the whole gamut of games, or will the developers focus on some kind of games?

I expect they would have a wide variety so as to attract different kinds of developers and gamers.

i think for beginning will be games for mobile... or not?

I got that idea as well... maybe just from the graphics.

It will be quite difficult to develop a platform that will integrate computer or console games to this platform. Since they will also save the progress of a certain gamer, I think this will be like the google play.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: