Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:30:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:41:07 AM

Yes, the idea is not unique, but it's not the most important thing in the project. It can be qualitatively different. and this strategy will bring success to the enterprise

I think the idea is quite unique. How many game platforms do you know actually who also displays in your digital wallet the gaming equipments and turns the gaming platform into a interactive trading platform?

There are some games on the internet which gamers can earn money from. But it is in the form of fiat and they send it through domestic remittance service centers. But this one is different because the game platforms have a digital wallet. I'm excited about this.

I agree, bitguild platform is to give a secured trading from different players in any country. The project provides digital wallet so that there will be no scamming scheme will happen. This is a grrat project to follow and invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fakeshadow

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:55:10 AM

I've already seen a lot of projects for gamers, but I do not know, many of them could earn. I hope the developer came up with something attractive for his project.

Well they can really earn with the help of in-app purchases. I hope bitguild will make a lot of improvements and will announce more updates so that people will be attracted to join this project.

Yeah, it's a great news to all of us by having this project that you will able to earn while yoj are in gaming. Hopefully the team my do some extra effort by endorsing this great project that can be profitable and have a great potential in the future.
The more playgrounds the better, the more intense competition between them, which will lead to the improvement of game quality released by developers, which will help gamers, because they will play high-quality games. I think the project has a great prospect.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:30:09 AM

I've already seen a lot of projects for gamers, but I do not know, many of them could earn. I hope the developer came up with something attractive for his project.

Well they can really earn with the help of in-app purchases. I hope bitguild will make a lot of improvements and will announce more updates so that people will be attracted to join this project.

Yeah, it's a great news to all of us by having this project that you will able to earn while yoj are in gaming. Hopefully the team my do some extra effort by endorsing this great project that can be profitable and have a great potential in the future.
The more playgrounds the better, the more intense competition between them, which will lead to the improvement of game quality released by developers, which will help gamers, because they will play high-quality games. I think the project has a great prospect.
I fully agree, the number of players does not become particularly large and the time they can not spend on games anymore, so players will choose the best offers.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:00:20 AM

Yes, the idea is not unique, but it's not the most important thing in the project. It can be qualitatively different. and this strategy will bring success to the enterprise

I think the idea is quite unique. How many game platforms do you know actually who also displays in your digital wallet the gaming equipments and turns the gaming platform into a interactive trading platform?

Nice, is this really the features that this bitguild are having now? I am sure many gamers will be encourage to join this project. I just hope it will get lots of supports from other people.
There is surely a huge market for such things, so success is bound to come. To compete with other gaming platforms they just need to bring out quality games and not something played by kids.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:48:37 AM

Nice, is this really the features that this bitguild are having now? I am sure many gamers will be encourage to join this project. I just hope it will get lots of supports from other people.
There is surely a huge market for such things, so success is bound to come. To compete with other gaming platforms they just need to bring out quality games and not something played by kids.
I agree with you. They need to create quality games that can surpass even Dota2 in steam. We know how popular this game in the world. So inorder to attract online gamers worldwide, the dev team must be serious in developing this project into a gameable kind of plattform.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:32:46 AM

I agree with you only quality part but it is not necessarily important for a platform to bring games for grown ups if they want to build a market they can easily bring out games for kids and grow bigger market.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:35:43 AM

Quality games can really attract gamers around the world. And if this project is really going to release such games, then I'm interested in it

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:45:29 AM

I agree with you. They need to create quality games that can surpass even Dota2 in steam. We know how popular this game in the world. So inorder to attract online gamers worldwide, the dev team must be serious in developing this project into a gameable kind of plattform.

It would definitely be a step forward from other projects.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:46:13 AM

Quality games can really attract gamers around the world. And if this project is really going to release such games, then I'm interested in it
the BitGuild platform will be a success for gamers around the world due to its unique properties. I'm waiting for the launch of the platform to see how this will work.
TosTeam
Copper Member

Activity: 81

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 06:51:36 AM

reserved for Korean translation.

▓▓ TOSCOIN :: Cryptocurrency for real payment system. ▓▓
🕇  Announcement | WebsiteGitHub Facebook Twitter 🕇
sexymadafaka

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:56:22 AM

the BitGuild platform will be a success for gamers around the world due to its unique properties. I'm waiting for the launch of the platform to see how this will work.

Yes economy and development platform would be very practical.
killer9966

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:03:14 AM

We need competition because competition leads to quality games!
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:11:00 AM

What games are the developers planning to release, will this be the whole gamut of games, or will the developers focus on some kind of games?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:14:40 AM

Hi guys, tell us what will this project look like? On Origin? Where will we buy games? Is there a template for this project and when is the beta version of the project planned?
I hope it will be like Steam. Because Steam was so popular around the world and its easy to use, I hope BitGuild will do the same as Steam.
Honestly, I also hope that this project will be similar to Steam. I like it in use. But the fact that there are expensive games is yes. I hope that there will not be inflated prices for games.
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:33:19 AM

What games are the developers planning to release, will this be the whole gamut of games, or will the developers focus on some kind of games?

I think projects like this aim to make the platform more versatile so that it can include any game made. Restriction would alienate a certain part of the gaming population and I'm not sure a young project like this can afford to be doing that.
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:35:33 AM

I expect they would have a wide variety so as to attract different kinds of developers and gamers.
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:11:56 AM

what type games on platform?
Uthred

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:13:59 AM

What's the total supply?
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:30:20 AM

Hi guys, tell us what will this project look like? On Origin? Where will we buy games? Is there a template for this project and when is the beta version of the project planned?
I hope it will be like Steam. Because Steam was so popular around the world and its easy to use, I hope BitGuild will do the same as Steam.
Honestly, I also hope that this project will be similar to Steam. I like it in use. But the fact that there are expensive games is yes. I hope that there will not be inflated prices for games.

Yeah,it would be great to reach Steam popularity,it would be huge success actually,and im sure team can achieve that
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:49:40 AM

What's the total supply?

Total supply  is 10 billion PLAT tokens
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: