Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:59:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 09:25:20 AM

ICO is over now, Total sale 4.5 billion PLAT has been sold.
They changed the website completely, if visit it now, you find a different theme.

Video of Jared Psigoda explaining what what you need to play games on our platform.
https://twitter.com/BitGuildPLAT/status/982343558517542912
Both children liking to play games and their parents who on are fond of cryptocurrencies and can interestingly earn excellent results for the remarkable project including various segments of the population, such on it spending time with the children.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hyunpark

Activity: 247
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:08:33 AM

They changed the website completely, if visit it now, you find a different theme.

Video of Jared Psigoda explaining what what you need to play games on our platform.

Quite not a bad result of selling tokens under the ICO program. Not all good projects with a good idea achieved such sales. I can notice that the video you shot can be regarded as a mini presentation of the gaming platform. I am very glad that I am in support of this project from the very beginning of its launch.

Well, this is a great achievement for the bitguild also to the team.  They still manage to gain a lot of funds for this project.  The website also looks great. I will look forward for this project to be successful.

Very big amount of token sold for project. Many congratulations!
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:54:18 AM

I have not come here for a long time, and now I see how the company has risen well and now many users are following it. This is good, because I invested in it a bit!

Nice decision and probably you are lucky enough to have kind of token because soon this project will difinitely be a good investment for the gamers. And possibly, this will bring big profits for the investors of BitGuild sinced this kind of business are very attractive to the online players.
Yes, the project looks so attractive as well as beneficial. Because of their gaming concept, not only investors but also gamers attracted towards the project. A project like BitGuild has higher possibilities to make a huge profit in certain time later.
Among gamers you can often meet investors. The reason is that they can see their prospects with their own eyes or on the contrary understand that it costs nothing
Gamers their own eyes really can assess the chances of any gaming platform and whether it's worth recommending it for investment or not. What do gamers think?

As a gamer with a little experience, I can say that this is a very attractive form. After all, now a lot of games are being developed and not only on the desktop computer but also on mobile devices. But only the developers have not yet specified which mobile devices will be games.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:01:34 AM

Both children liking to play games and their parents who on are fond of cryptocurrencies and can interestingly earn excellent results for the remarkable project including various segments of the population, such on it spending time with the children.
Yes they realy realy tru mate this is a remarkable project which is just in the right season to operate. Bitcoin and online gaming is now a worldwide trend and bitguild is hitting 2 birds in one stone by founding this project.
hbccpyo

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:05:06 AM

Reserve Translate Bounty

BitcoinTalk Name: hbccpyo
BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1318019
Language: Vietnamese
Document for translate: All (ANN, Bounty Thread, WP)
Previous Translations: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RuJIuwedLmtAsw16U44Qom_XB2bLMFOjngq2nxr3Z1o/edit?usp=sharing
Eth Address: 0x30f5574a4c199372e8393f5f4f36c939757da878
Email: lequocvietdn27@gmail.com
Telegram: @hbccpyo

Please PM or email me if you accept.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:11:51 AM

I have not come here for a long time, and now I see how the company has risen well and now many users are following it. This is good, because I invested in it a bit!

Nice decision and probably you are lucky enough to have kind of token because soon this project will difinitely be a good investment for the gamers. And possibly, this will bring big profits for the investors of BitGuild sinced this kind of business are very attractive to the online players.
Yes, the project looks so attractive as well as beneficial. Because of their gaming concept, not only investors but also gamers attracted towards the project. A project like BitGuild has higher possibilities to make a huge profit in certain time later.

As what they already said, it will really take some time for profit but I think if they can execute their goals well, they won't have any problem.

You are right, it will really depends on how the dev will run this project. I am hoping that time will come  and they will have good profits and good popularity worldwide.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:35:52 PM

This new changes for their website probably the first step from the dev team that they are ready to improved their project into a better service in gaming industry. With the help of their successful collection of funds, this BitGuild project will surely dominant in this kind of business.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:46:13 PM

As what they already said, it will really take some time for profit but I think if they can execute their goals well, they won't have any problem.

Yes, proper executing of plans will really help the team to achieve success in the near future. Also improving their strategies how to attract many investors will help them a lot now.

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:59:19 PM

Yes, proper executing of plans will really help the team to achieve success in the near future. Also improving their strategies how to attract many investors will help them a lot now.
Proper execution of plans helps any project succeed. The looks efficient and I believe they will work hard and attract more investors and followers for the project and they'll soon be profitable!
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:15:47 PM

Proper execution of plans helps any project succeed. The looks efficient and I believe they will work hard and attract more investors and followers for the project and they'll soon be profitable!
of course, when the project team follows their road map, then all the work goes according to plan. And accordingly we can trust this project and its team, they definitely will succeed.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:19:04 PM

For me the best way to get more investors is to give more bonuses and make more exposures in social medias. I will look forward for the success of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:38:21 PM

For me the best way to get more investors is to give more bonuses and make more exposures in social medias. I will look forward for the success of this project.
Theres alot of way to market this project however we need to find an effective way to make sure that someone will join bitguild project.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:01:22 PM

If this will become a success, will there be any chance that team will plan to implement a tournament on one of their games in the platform? With a prize of a cryptocurrency? I'm quite interested about this one because it can help boost the engagement towards BitGuild.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 03:36:40 PM

I would like to know from you, but will there be a mobile application? Simply if it is that it will be paid? Tell someone.
jamecuvier1221

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:37:29 PM

give  me some extra infor, plz
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:48:25 PM

If this will become a success, will there be any chance that team will plan to implement a tournament on one of their games in the platform? With a prize of a cryptocurrency? I'm quite interested about this one because it can help boost the engagement towards BitGuild.
I don't no whether it will successful or not because they aren't giving any attention to make new games or announcing anything.They need to start some application where anyone can easily find games.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:48:15 PM

I think that's why the team will think of something extraordinary for the progress of this project platform. we just wait oeluncuran from this project.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:51:02 PM

Yes, the team is working so hard on the ico and developers are continuously improving the platform and they are always trying to make the platform better. And one more good thing about the project is they are always active in the group and trying to provide help to the members on their queries. That's why there are major chances for the project to become hugely successful after some time later.

Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:01:44 PM

I don't no whether it will successful or not because they aren't giving any attention to make new games or announcing anything.They need to start some application where anyone can easily find games.

I don't think they will be making their own games, they will probably make deals with external game developers who will make games specifically for this platform.
Babu Bhatt

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:34:21 PM

I don't think they will be making their own games, they will probably make deals with external game developers who will make games specifically for this platform.

Yeah that would make much more sense,i doubt they have manpower to do that as well.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: