Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:37:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 08:11:34 AM

Those who have already invested in this project should expect a profit. I'm waiting for the project to "shoot" and everyone who is waiting will receive their divedi
I am sure that all investors who have invested in this project will get a good profit. To date, Ico has sold more than 30,000 eth, it's an excellent job.
This is more than an excellent job, rarely when so many collect exchanges or banks. I hope the developer will quickly make the platform.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:57:18 AM

How long does the approval process for whitelisting take?

I think it depends on, if you already sent all your data correctly with whitelisting form.  If everything is OK, you get a confirmation email.

They have also a good blog, which explains how to get whitelisted and whom to contact by complications.

https://bitguild.io/whitelisting-guide.html

Many thanks for blog link. Very useful.
So great if they make a blog for guiding the potential investors to invest in the project because nowadays, interest the investors is really hard.
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:57:37 AM

looks very promising project and team is very experienced in the gaming industry. a very decent amount has been collected so far in ico. i hope you guys can transform the video gaming industry. good luck. i am in.

Its not just another gamin project but also brings a lot of new and interesting ideas to the crypto gaming market.

I am also gamer. But  I want to earn while playing online games from my free time? Is there any possibility that we can also gain profit just for becoming a member and playing games of BITGUILD?

That will be a possibility. It is good for a gaming platform to have an avenue where the players can really earn money from it. If the games included in this platform has trading function then, gamers can trade items with other players in exchange for a payment in fiat or crypto.
As professional gamer, they can earn so much dollar per years. Well, at BitGuild, how we can earning money via game?

The good idea here is I think from trading your items drops or selling it to the other player. Just like in DOTA II and CS GO you can buy and sell skins, items, You can also gamble your item from  esports betting sites if you win then equals profit. Depends on the team you bet.

I agree with you mate. I played Dota2 before and I have experienced in trading, selling and the gambling my own items. Eventhough I lost profits, it is still fun and enjoyable kind of playing. I hoped there will be a lot of games on this project that can helped to gained profits while playing.

But dosen't that turn gaming into grinding out levels over and over to get the best items to sell?
DiggerMan

Activity: 253

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:05:13 AM

Why we need BitGuild if can't even transfer between games  items and accounts and have the risk that if my favorite game shuts down,and all my progress will be cancel. So in BitGuilt we can't Save progress! isn't very useful

All statements in your comment are wrong. On traditional platform you can't transfer virtual assets between games, but on Bitguild you will be able to that, and you can use them to play on other games.
the problem with your comment is, you mentioned all features that Bitguild will provide and you said that we can't find them on this platform !

I still don't understand how we will be able to transfer virtual assets between games. I can' wrap my brain around that concept.

is like when you want to understand how phones work and you have no electronics knowledge !
Blockchain games will be designed in a fundamentally different way from traditional online games. All games will build to work on the BitGuild platform, so all those games will follow the same instruction and rules which will make transferring items between games possible just like when you transfer items between programs on windows.

true

but sometimes, guy are lazy to read more and don't understand system and principle.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:05:58 AM

looks very promising project and team is very experienced in the gaming industry. a very decent amount has been collected so far in ico. i hope you guys can transform the video gaming industry. good luck. i am in.

Its not just another gamin project but also brings a lot of new and interesting ideas to the crypto gaming market.

I am also gamer. But  I want to earn while playing online games from my free time? Is there any possibility that we can also gain profit just for becoming a member and playing games of BITGUILD?

That will be a possibility. It is good for a gaming platform to have an avenue where the players can really earn money from it. If the games included in this platform has trading function then, gamers can trade items with other players in exchange for a payment in fiat or crypto.
As professional gamer, they can earn so much dollar per years. Well, at BitGuild, how we can earning money via game?

The good idea here is I think from trading your items drops or selling it to the other player. Just like in DOTA II and CS GO you can buy and sell skins, items, You can also gamble your item from  esports betting sites if you win then equals profit. Depends on the team you bet.

If so, then it is wonderful. There will be something new. And then already Dota has bothered a bit, I would like something new and interesting in the world of games.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:07:03 AM

Why we need BitGuild if can't even transfer between games  items and accounts and have the risk that if my favorite game shuts down,and all my progress will be cancel. So in BitGuilt we can't Save progress! isn't very useful

All statements in your comment are wrong. On traditional platform you can't transfer virtual assets between games, but on Bitguild you will be able to that, and you can use them to play on other games.
the problem with your comment is, you mentioned all features that Bitguild will provide and you said that we can't find them on this platform !

I still don't understand how we will be able to transfer virtual assets between games. I can' wrap my brain around that concept.

is like when you want to understand how phones work and you have no electronics knowledge !
Blockchain games will be designed in a fundamentally different way from traditional online games. All games will build to work on the BitGuild platform, so all those games will follow the same instruction and rules which will make transferring items between games possible just like when you transfer items between programs on windows.

true

but sometimes, guy are lazy to read more and don't understand system and principle.

But wont that be very complicated,and possibly ruin the balance of some games?I mean its hard enough to balance 1 game properly.
DiggerMan

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:07:31 AM

get in line for earning  Wink of course, you will get profit with playing and earning stuff which you can sell to other player..

RachelX ✦ 
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
DiggerMan

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:08:13 AM

Is it true that Bitguild has a strategic cooperation with TRON?  If its true, what are the benefits from these coopreation for TRON and for Bitguild? I thought TRON is a content sharing application and I couldnt understand the relation of this cooperation.

where you get this information?

RachelX ✦ 
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:09:06 AM

If so, then it is wonderful. There will be something new. And then already Dota has bothered a bit, I would like something new and interesting in the world of games.

I agree with you, since Dota 2 is already very few people interested, but if something new comes out, well, even if it looks like it, I think nothing terrible.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:10:43 AM

Is it true that Bitguild has a strategic cooperation with TRON?  If its true, what are the benefits from these coopreation for TRON and for Bitguild? I thought TRON is a content sharing application and I couldnt understand the relation of this cooperation.
It seems tron itself has a huge potential versus other cryptos. If bitguild partners with tron developers for sure bitguild will take the shortcut to succeed.

Actually its more than this. Today I got the information that, BitGuild provides a unique set of limited-edition in-game assets for the TRON community, which will represent the TRON brand and the associated TRX token. These assets will be purchasable using TRX.

These are really great news.
DiggerMan

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:11:00 AM

What games are the developers planning to release, will this be the whole gamut of games, or will the developers focus on some kind of games?

I expect they would have a wide variety so as to attract different kinds of developers and gamers.

i think for beginning will be games for mobile... or not?

I got that idea as well... maybe just from the graphics.

It's very possible. The first games on the platform can be on mobile phones, and then maybe already on computers.

Everything can be, but no one mentioned it. Although they said that this project will be similar to those like Steam and Origin. So most likely the first games will be on computers.

mobile gaming is easy for develop and connect with coin, I think...

RachelX ✦ 
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:12:02 AM

What games are the developers planning to release, will this be the whole gamut of games, or will the developers focus on some kind of games?

I expect they would have a wide variety so as to attract different kinds of developers and gamers.

It's very possible. The first games on the platform can be on mobile phones, and then maybe already on computers.

Everything can be, but no one mentioned it. Although they said that this project will be similar to those like Steam and Origin. So most likely the first games will be on computers.

Mobile games are easier to distribute as well. almost everyone in the modern world has a smart phone nowadays.
DiggerMan

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:12:02 AM

What is the minimum amount needed to join the sale?

go to web page and read white paper, for start

RachelX ✦ 
DiggerMan

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:12:50 AM

Mobile games are easier to distribute as well. almost everyone in the modern world has a smart phone nowadays.

exactly, that is my point

RachelX ✦ 
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:31:22 AM

where you get this information?
I too very much am interested in this question. In fact, if they make internal exchange, then it turns out it will be possible to build in game process several cryptocurrencies, for example tron and bitguild.
Vindizzle

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:54:01 AM

But are they popular enough for this to work?
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:16:51 AM

I believe in the great potential and capability of this project for the better impact and difference in crypto currency community in terms of te mobile gaming. I know that some people are doubting the BitGuild of this project can realltly make this into reality and of this can keep up in the crypto world. But I know that they also notice the great potential that BitGuilt have to gain a lots of people which is essential to its success.
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:17:41 AM

true

But wont that be very complicated,and possibly ruin the balance of some games?I mean its hard enough to balance 1 game properly.

Maybe you will be be able to cross trade only some cosmetic stuff,that could be way to sort that.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:20:16 AM

But are they popular enough for this to work?

ofcourse they are. people's favourite passtime. and most people have some mobile device and can play.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:09:40 AM

I have been into your site and it already earned 32k plus out of 45k ETH in the private sale. Well, this pretty interesting because to think because the team already earned that kind of amount which is surprisingly to know. Moreover, as I watched the video it seems that their concept of bringing the item into other games questions me a lot. I mean how they will do that and I think it will only making simple things into a hard way.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: