Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:17:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
Tropwal

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:15:47 PM

When can we expect some testing product out?some alpha/beta?

According to roadmap,beta launch is in Q2 2018,so it will happen soon!

There's not much time left - is it confirmed that they are staying on track?

True,its coming soon the,and its a good thing too,to have beta ready during ICO>
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:19:49 PM

Yes, the idea is not unique, but it's not the most important thing in the project. It can be qualitatively different. and this strategy will bring success to the enterprise

I think the idea is quite unique. How many game platforms do you know actually who also displays in your digital wallet the gaming equipments and turns the gaming platform into a interactive trading platform?

Nice, is this really the features that this bitguild are having now? I am sure many gamers will  encouraged to join this project. I just hope it will get lots of support from other people.
Yes, absolutely this platform has high potential to grow more in future. Which can make the platform unique as well as different from another platform. I think we should encourage project like this. This platform makes the new revolution in the gaming industry.

Vindizzle

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:28:27 PM

Incoming beta will be available for all platforms?

I sure hope for web version,so everyone can join and test the beta.
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:53:22 PM

I've already seen a lot of projects for gamers, but I do not know, many of them could earn. I hope the developer came up with something attractive for his project.

Well they can really earn with the help of in-app purchases. I hope bitguild will make a lot of improvements and will announce more updates so that people will be attracted to join this project.
Judging from their features I think if it launches successfully is going to boom the gaming industry but it will need active devs and bugs fixers and some serious game testers... So many work will be needed though

Did they maybe outline some plans for community involvement?
TroubleMaker

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

blockchaintr.net

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 07:06:10 PM

Seems an interesting game. I was playing huntercoin and I lost a little coin there Smiley May I can try yours.

I'd like to ask one thing about bounty; I participated to your twitter but I did not really understand where I must post my tasks? Below bounty announcement in Medium or somewhere else?

ty
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:15:42 PM

True,its coming soon the,and its a good thing too,to have beta ready during ICO>

Yes it will definitely hype the ICO a lot.
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:27:50 PM

Was information about beta in whitepaper timeplan?
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:31:16 PM

Seems an interesting game. I was playing huntercoin and I lost a little coin there Smiley May I can try yours.

I'd like to ask one thing about bounty; I participated to your twitter but I did not really understand where I must post my tasks? Below bounty announcement in Medium or somewhere else?

ty
Do recheck whether you have properly applied and your name is listed in the Excel sheet with the complete details or not. If not make a re-application properly or check with the manager also do re-read all the instructions clearly again. Submit work links accordingly in the bounty thread.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:37:39 PM

Q2 2018 is just around the corner. This will really attract a lot of investors and it may help the project to grow successful during this time!
david.Bauman

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:01:37 PM

Its looks like good project for gamers.  Traders always try to find good ideas. So add your events to https://tothemoon.live/
Crypto__Men

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:08:01 PM

Yeah! This project is exactly what I was looking for! The whole day I was in search of a fresh project for investmentsThis plan is without a doubt expecting a triumph
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 08:25:31 PM

ty
It game in my opinion to the opinion very strongly is different from typical gambling-games existing on expansees cryptonet, they here will be able to win and to earn crypto only those people who really have knowledge in strategies. Good luck here will be excluded, principle not such as in dices and etc.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:29:01 PM

Yet another gaming platform. It's hard to differentiate Bitguild from the rest. It seems to feature just about the basic features we see in other gaming platforms. One thing I like though, is the fact the platform release is scheduled for Q2 2018. This is something I haven't seen with other platforms especially with the long roadmap that are usually delayed.  Great stuff by the way Wink

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:40:49 PM

Yes, the idea is not unique, but it's not the most important thing in the project. It can be qualitatively different. and this strategy will bring success to the enterprise

I think the idea is quite unique. How many game platforms do you know actually who also displays in your digital wallet the gaming equipments and turns the gaming platform into a interactive trading platform?

There are some games on the internet which gamers can earn money from. But it is in the form of fiat and they send it through domestic remittance service centers. But this one is different because the game platforms have a digital wallet. I'm excited about this.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:11:00 PM

ty
Yes, very interesting project. They don't have ANN topic of bounty program at bitcointalk? I hope they can provide us soon.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:44:35 PM

Well we have 7 week for doing their bounty, could we can have bounty program at bitcointalk to make reports? I actually hate this kind of reports.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:52:02 PM

I think that as long as they are following the roadmap, it won't be hard to meet the expectations.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:40:41 AM

I believe the plat tokens are realy interesting an a valuable asset of this project since it can be earned and also can be used to purchase items in the marketplace.
Yes, I agree with you and we can see that this idea can attract those interested in this project. And this will affect the development of the project
There is a huge market for this project. There are over hundreds of millions of player in every game. This one does no longer need to hard sell but to create some explanation of how will this work as a network of community.
It all depends on the team now. The platform is awesome, the people are there. They just need to reach out to them and sell this idea. Team should really invest into better marketing for such platform.
They need to advertise this project to different social media that have many gamers. The platform can really attract all gamers, but they need to introduce it wisely and neatly.
you are right, the advertising campaign is very important in the game world. It seems to me that placing advertisements only in social networks will not be enough. For greater coverage of users it is necessary to do advertising for example on gaming forums.

We should distinguish between promoting ICO which is targeting crypto investors and promoting the product which targets customers. BitGuild project is in ICO stage, So the focus is on investors which you will not find them on forum games website game because those people are looking for ready product to try it.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:46:15 AM

I believe the plat tokens are realy interesting an a valuable asset of this project since it can be earned and also can be used to purchase items in the marketplace.
Yes, I agree with you and we can see that this idea can attract those interested in this project. And this will affect the development of the project
There is a huge market for this project. There are over hundreds of millions of player in every game. This one does no longer need to hard sell but to create some explanation of how will this work as a network of community.
It all depends on the team now. The platform is awesome, the people are there. They just need to reach out to them and sell this idea. Team should really invest into better marketing for such platform.
They need to advertise this project to different social media that have many gamers. The platform can really attract all gamers, but they need to introduce it wisely and neatly.
you are right, the advertising campaign is very important in the game world. It seems to me that placing advertisements only in social networks will not be enough. For greater coverage of users it is necessary to do advertising for example on gaming forums.

We should distinguish between promoting ICO which is targeting crypto investors and promoting the product which targets customers. BitGuild project is in ICO stage, So the focus is on investors which you will not find them on forum games website game because those people are looking for ready product to try it.
There was loads of gamers who are really interested in the platform in the same manner customers do getting in touch for the products we cannot define a specific view or category as the people interests differs which are unique for choosing what they like.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:37:22 AM

ty

I think it is written that you will update their official bounty thread in this forum. Because it will be difficult to specify if you are really a member of bitcointalk if you don't update your links there.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: