Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:44:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
UncleT

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:39:24 PM

A new gaming platform is always a good idea! The gamers all over the world can be investors if you do good. I like your white paper, but could not find the beta version on your website.......
Yes, gamers often act as investors. This idea can interest them and all together will help to breathe life into this project

You are right, I am sure most of the investors here are gamers that want to try this project and see if this will become successful in the coming days. I hope that a lot of people will support it.
This project should probably get a good number of investors because the concept is really god along with a good and hardworking team which would take this project to great heights. The team members should try to add more and more features to their project so that it affects in attracting more and more investors to their project.

This isn't a remotely innovative project, unless you're absolutely clueless about ICOs, there's been a ton of game based coins. There'll be a ton more like this
I am agree with you because there are so many gaming project.Innovative is that they wallet can store many of crypto money along with their too.but others thing are normal for me.

Sure, yeah, there is similar competition, no doubt, but that doesn't mean one is better than the other, and if you look closely you will see slight differences that may or may not give the project an advantage.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:43:01 PM

It would be great, if team have already a running beta website, but as far as I know they are planing this in Q2 2018.  I know some ICOs which already running beta websites before the ICO has started and they were very successful.

Yeah beta would be great but it looks like we'll just have to wait for it.

Yes, the project is new and needs a lot of development. Once beta is release I am sure many will be interested to try it and if they will like it they will invest here in this project. Looking for more updates.

I just cant get enough of these gaming projects! Smiley

Yeah, this could potentially attract gamers to invest like us If it could benefit us? you know what I mean. For now, let us observe first the project platforms and see what BitGuild can for the gaming industries.
This project will surely be successful in the said industry. I wanna try the platform myself where I can really test the features which the team devs promised such as transferable account from one game to another; That will lessen the hassle of the gamer.

Well hopefully buddy that it may success. This project will be demand to those teenagers who love to play always which could make them exciting and inspiring as they play always. I believe that this project will able to have a good return which make sense to those gamers out their and can benefit while playing.

I agree, this project really gonna boom in the gaming industry which it could attract more players to support this project. I hope that thisbwill be successful, many players will be really happy.
If it can really reach more gamers out there who loves crypto too, this gaming platform which is blockchain based can possibly reach its goals and become a successful one in the future to help gamers with the services it offers.
I am pretty sure that this platform will be a hit for the gamers. It will attract more users for the mere fact that they can earn money from this with the token from this project. And the concept as well in this platform is really good.
cmdr1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:10:19 PM

A new gaming platform is always a good idea! The gamers all over the world can be investors if you do good. I like your white paper, but could not find the beta version on your website.......
Yes, gamers often act as investors. This idea can interest them and all together will help to breathe life into this project

You are right, I am sure most of the investors here are gamers that want to try this project and see if this will become successful in the coming days. I hope that a lot of people will support it.
This project should probably get a good number of investors because the concept is really god along with a good and hardworking team which would take this project to great heights. The team members should try to add more and more features to their project so that it affects in attracting more and more investors to their project.

This isn't a remotely innovative project, unless you're absolutely clueless about ICOs, there's been a ton of game based coins. There'll be a ton more like this
I am agree with you because there are so many gaming project.Innovative is that they wallet can store many of crypto money along with their too.but others thing are normal for me.

Sure, yeah, there is similar competition, no doubt, but that doesn't mean one is better than the other, and if you look closely you will see slight differences that may or may not give the project an advantage.

The competition nowadays is fierce so it's up to the project team to have a quality product and then they won't need to worry.
Akiban

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:18:56 PM

th, the numbers of your fees are impressive. I think it's worth it. The game sphere is very developed now and there are so many projects, but this is one of the most successful

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:19:50 PM

How is sale going so far,any details available regarding that?

You can check it on their website,according to that,31402.518 ETH/45000 ETH sold,so i would say its going very good at the moment.
Thanks for the information on how much the ethereum raised from the website because I can't easily access the website without my pc.

And seems like its live update,as number is going up.Im sure hard cap will be reached,if sales continue  with this pace.

I also think it won't be a problem to reach hardcap. I hope there won't be any obstacles for the team too continue with their work.
If it continues at this pace,they will reach hard cap in no time
Team behind is really working hard to find all the possibilities to ultimately reach all the goals to meet the success of the platform along with the analysis of the competitors innovations.
Yes, I agree with you the team behind the project are working really hard on the project. The developers of this ico are so innovative. Due to this things so many investors join the ico. If they consistently working like this then definitely they will easily achieve their goals.

OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:49:58 PM

It would be great, if team have already a running beta website, but as far as I know they are planing this in Q2 2018.  I know some ICOs which already running beta websites before the ICO has started and they were very successful.

Definitely nice to have but if they are not even half way done with their development it doesn't make any sense to release something that might disappoint people rather than encourage them to invest.

Actually, since this project is in progression stage all we have nothing to do but wait and support this project. As I can see this can benefited by everybody especially those game lovers. Hopefully they must do something to make things faster since many users are looking forward on this project.

Of course we have to wait. I mean how many projects start with an MVP or even an operational product in crypto? Hardly any, no different for BitGuild.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:55:53 PM

I wonder what games are planned to start from the very beginning. I think that it will be interesting not only for gamers, but for investors
As there was already similar gaming platforms what could some unique attention to choose BitGuild as our choice? Will there be any special innovations are advanced features available with BitGuild Huh

Probably the dev will experience some difficulties on what really makes this differences from others. Also, they will be facing giant gaming platform which has already been established. BitGuild has a good concept towards their players but the problem is this is still developing and attracting players would be difficult imo.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:09:31 PM

This project really skyrocketed in a small period of time.
Sam67

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:16:44 PM

Don't be too disappointed if there won't show up as many investors as you expected. I am also surprised sometimes. Everything is looking great, team works hard and concept is awesome and people just go for the projects that get hyped to moon instead of looking at the fundamentals.
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:33:15 PM

How is sale going so far,any details available regarding that?

You can check it on their website,according to that,31402.518 ETH/45000 ETH sold,so i would say its going very good at the moment.
Thanks for the information on how much the ethereum raised from the website because I can't easily access the website without my pc.

And seems like its live update,as number is going up.Im sure hard cap will be reached,if sales continue  with this pace.

I also think it won't be a problem to reach hardcap. I hope there won't be any obstacles for the team too continue with their work.
If it continues at this pace,they will reach hard cap in no time
Team behind is really working hard to find all the possibilities to ultimately reach all the goals to meet the success of the platform along with the analysis of the competitors innovations.

They have some pretty revolutionary ideas about gaming.
killer9966

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:43:33 PM

Who would say there is still place for another gaming crypto project....but it seems BitGuild will be successful.
lhfly2019

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:48:55 PM

As expectation,the game area boost firstly.
The worst thing is few applications could land on in the blockchain world.
If some application land on,more and more public people accept the blockchain.
Maybe we could get another bull market.
Best wishes to the platform.
djuro74556

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:49:33 PM

I'm looking forward to launching the platform. I have many friends of gamers who will gladly test the platform in work. I hope the team will continue to follow the plan.
of course hope all lita to keep the team in the plan for this project can run smoothly, surely also success will be achieved if dalat team work together well in building a project.

Cant wait for the launch!
innerDemon

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:58:43 PM

As expectation,the game area boost firstly.
The worst thing is few applications could land on in the blockchain world.
If some application land on,more and more public people accept the blockchain.
Maybe we could get another bull market.
Best wishes to the platform.

Its a possibility!
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:11:03 PM

When i go to their website i see they reach 31444.009 ETH at ICO, which is 45k ETH meaning? Hardcap or end this ICO stage?
unchained5498

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:18:07 PM

When i go to their website i see they reach 31444.009 ETH at ICO, which is 45k ETH meaning? Hardcap or end this ICO stage?

Probably hard cap.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:28:52 PM

As you can see their minimum and maximum you will know why they can gain more than 31k ETH like that : The minimum purchase amount is 0.5 ETH. The maximum purchase amount is 1,500 ETH. . I think this is their hard cap.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:41:24 AM

Probably hard cap.

Wow pretty big ICO raised has reached for now. Surely they can reach their hard cap in no time? By the way, when will ICO end? What are exchanges will they work for?

yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:45:35 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 05:04:18 AM by yuisefb8

Probably hard cap.

Wow pretty big ICO raised has reached for now. Surely they can reach their hard cap in no time? By the way, when will ICO end? What are exchanges will they work for?

Yes, this project is big which they are close enough reaching the hard cap. But about the exchanges, i think we don't have a news about that. Let just wait for their update.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:15:35 AM

Probably hard cap.

Great news for BitGuild about that reaching the HardCap (?) This might prove that many are really liking the project / platform itself for gamers! Secured and fast transaction will be one of the feature I'm hoping to see in the future for this platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: