Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:33:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:10:36 PM

I'm like these new projects in the gaming sector.
Really hope to see more of these. Not only are they good projects but they can attract a lot of new people to the crypto world.

Yes, not only gamers will be attracted to participate but also those serious investors that wants to see new developments about gaming. I really hope many will support this project.

As what we observed, most teens are now into online games and that is why more games has been created everyday but only few can actually stand out. Most of them are into the big gaming platform which also holds big events all around the world. So, I am hoping that this platform will also has something that is interesting especially in an online games.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Calvireish

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:19:40 PM

Computer games have firmly entered our lives and many do not even imagine life without them. Therefore, this project will attract the attention of gamers
Well, why, project will suit not only to the players, he will quite suit as well and adequate investors who will be simply able to purchase tokens and to hold them some time for receipt of good profits.
it seems to me that investing in a BitGuild project is a good way to get a good profit in the future. I'm sure the project will have many followers and investors.

The gaming industry is a huge market so I don't doubt the success of the project.

That is right, gaming industry is a huge market and that is why developers are finding innovations because there are so many opportunities that they can create in terms of online games. Sometimes we have to at least try our best even though our chances is too small. And this is why developers are always trying their best to take some risks.

Yes, they need to exert more efforts and make the developments more advance so that they can beat some other projects with same features. I just hope they can attract many investors.
for the team now the most important thing is to find good investors. Therefore, I think they should increase their advertising campaign and actively promote their project.

From what I notice, fund raising part is going very good, with good chance to reaching hard cap. And that would he huge acomplishment in this kind of bear market.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:21:55 PM

Computer games have firmly entered our lives and many do not even imagine life without them. Therefore, this project will attract the attention of gamers
Well, why, project will suit not only to the players, he will quite suit as well and adequate investors who will be simply able to purchase tokens and to hold them some time for receipt of good profits.
it seems to me that investing in a BitGuild project is a good way to get a good profit in the future. I'm sure the project will have many followers and investors.

The gaming industry is a huge market so I don't doubt the success of the project.

That is right, gaming industry is a huge market and that is why developers are finding innovations because there are so many opportunities that they can create in terms of online games. Sometimes we have to at least try our best even though our chances is too small. And this is why developers are always trying their best to take some risks.

Yes, they need to exert more efforts and make the developments more advance so that they can beat some other projects with same features. I just hope they can attract many investors.

I agree, there are a lot of projects on games and it's necessary to do something innovative, but it's very difficult because the game industry is already very developed and it's not easy to come up with that new one. I hope that the developers will still please us with unexpected ideas.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:44:24 PM

What games are you going to support? Will it be something like Origin or Steam?

Hopefully both

If so, then what are they counting on? Developers should then put prices on games much lower. Either do the promotion of free games, well, or something like that.

Games on BitGuild will not only be developing by BitGuild team, other developers and companies will be able to make their own games and upload to the platform. The good feature, BitGuild will open the door for transfer of virtual assets between games, even if those games were not created by the same developer which means we will see games interact with each other.
So I think, we will see all type of games although I am not sure how a platform that built on ethereum network could handle this.

That is very important to be an open system that allows other developers to also use it and benefit from the network effects over time.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:45:49 PM

I would like to follow the youtube bounty participants because we will surely see thier creativity in promoting this project through video presentation.
Yeah youtuber could be a great way to promote projects
btcltcdigger (OP)

Activity: 2016
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:09:04 PM

I would like to follow the youtube bounty participants because we will surely see thier creativity in promoting this project through video presentation.

Youtube indeed. But any social media.
If it goes viral, then we got a honeypot
ace09

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:47:20 PM

Youtube indeed. But any social media.
If it goes viral, then we got a honeypot
Social Media is one the best and great thing that could be used to serve as a tool in promoting different projects. And Youtube is one of the social media sites that is very popular and can have a huge impact in promoting a project. So, I really hope that this strategy will be able to help the BitGuild to be known much more in the community.
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:50:25 PM

I didn't realize there was a YT bounty. seems like a great idea - I will check it out.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:14:38 PM

I didn't realize there was a YT bounty. seems like a great idea - I will check it out.

YouTube bounty is standard part of the most campaigns, and it's a good way to get a lot of tokens as not many join that part of the campaign 
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:18:04 PM

YouTube bounty is standard part of the most campaigns, and it's a good way to get a lot of tokens as not many join that part of the campaign 
I think this is a good idea. Watching youtube bounty will help you easily visualize and recognize the campaign that you are watching. If we understand the campaign, it is easy to join and the ICO, both convenient and useful. Thanks for your comments.
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:38:00 PM

I will also have to check it out - are there already some videos up?
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:53:13 PM

Yes, if have someone like youtuber make advertising this project at their channel is better, actually can do it at twitch.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:19:39 PM

I'm like these new projects in the gaming sector.
Really hope to see more of these. Not only are they good projects but they can attract a lot of new people to the crypto world.
I agree as long as this project can attract a lot of people into the world of crypto, hopefully this project can make something new and can be enjoyed by many people.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:45:04 PM

What games are the developers planning to release, will this be the whole gamut of games, or will the developers focus on some kind of games?

I expect they would have a wide variety so as to attract different kinds of developers and gamers.

i think for beginning will be games for mobile... or not?

I got that idea as well... maybe just from the graphics.

It's very possible. The first games on the platform can be on mobile phones, and then maybe already on computers.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:10:09 PM

What games are the developers planning to release, will this be the whole gamut of games, or will the developers focus on some kind of games?

I expect they would have a wide variety so as to attract different kinds of developers and gamers.

It's very possible. The first games on the platform can be on mobile phones, and then maybe already on computers.
This platform is really quite impressive as it would really attract a huge number of gamers who actually want to get involved with the blockchain technology. They can actually have some great profits ahead so i would always stick to the project.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:13:55 PM

If it's going to be popular on youtube, it will attract real investors because a lot of potential investors prefer watching ICO reviews and do more research on a certain project.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:16:36 PM

The one other gambling platform added to the cryptoworld.This project looks very good but there are many projects like this already launched and still lanuching.so i think the devlopers have to do very hardwork for the success of bitguild.so keep support the project and promote it.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:23:51 PM

This platform is really quite impressive as it would really attract a huge number of gamers who actually want to get involved with the blockchain technology. They can actually have some great profits ahead so i would always stick to the project.
This platform has actually attracted a good number of investors to their project and also i think that they might soon startup their platform in order to serve the gamers with the best service they can.
lesnik_utsa

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:27:56 PM

tell me please - i can write an article in Russian? Thank you
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:30:17 PM

I think this is a good idea. Watching youtube bounty will help you easily visualize and recognize the campaign that you are watching. If we understand the campaign, it is easy to join and the ICO, both convenient and useful. Thanks for your comments.

I also think that youtube videos are a great way to spread the word about the project. However it requires a certain skill of making videos. There are a lot of user friendly tools, but you still need a sense for creativity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: