Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:05:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:43:02 AM

What games are the developers planning to release, will this be the whole gamut of games, or will the developers focus on some kind of games?

I expect they would have a wide variety so as to attract different kinds of developers and gamers.

i think for beginning will be games for mobile... or not?

I got that idea as well... maybe just from the graphics.

It's very possible. The first games on the platform can be on mobile phones, and then maybe already on computers.

Everything can be, but no one mentioned it. Although they said that this project will be similar to those like Steam and Origin. So most likely the first games will be on computers.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:46:39 AM

It seems to me that any well-made gambling platform should collect money, and a well-made platform is especially big money Wink
definitely, it is. The Bitguild platform will bring a good profit from its work. Only they need more support and advertising from our side.
cmdr1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:40:24 AM

looks very promising project and team is very experienced in the gaming industry. a very decent amount has been collected so far in ico. i hope you guys can transform the video gaming industry. good luck. i am in.

Its not just another gamin project but also brings a lot of new and interesting ideas to the crypto gaming market.

I am also gamer. But  I want to earn while playing online games from my free time? Is there any possibility that we can also gain profit just for becoming a member and playing games of BITGUILD?

I'm also interested to read if there's a possibility to earn through playing as well as dev?
Toshiro Mifune

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:20:03 AM

What is the minimum amount needed to join the sale?
kable78

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:32:27 AM

tokens of this project will be used in all games built on this platform? and how will they save the cost?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:39:53 AM

I am also gamer. But  I want to earn while playing online games from my free time? Is there any possibility that we can also gain profit just for becoming a member and playing games of BITGUILD?

They probably won't pay you for that like after all the heck is the point of paying a random guy for playing some games which doesnt matter to them?
Vindizzle

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:40:16 AM

What is the minimum amount needed to join the sale?

I think minimum is 0.5 ETH.Someone correct me if im wrong.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:44:43 AM

tokens of this project will be used in all games built on this platform? and how will they save the cost?

I think so, but, it is their decision whether they were using their own tokens as a currency in the game or not. I think it is a great option although.
Gurtna

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:05:30 AM

It seems to me that any well-made gambling platform should collect money, and a well-made platform is especially big money Wink

This is gambling platform?I dont understand,i thought its gaming one.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:35:52 AM

They probably won't pay you for that like after all the heck is the point of paying a random guy for playing some games which doesnt matter to them?
So what are really the benefits that we can get with this gaming platform? I thought this is different from other because as what I understand is that we can earn some rewards while playing some o their games.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:41:35 AM

This is gambling platform?I dont understand,i thought its gaming one.
It is mix gambling and gaming platforms. Here you can how to play with heat, but you can pump over as well and your characters with mind and to win due to one's skill. All depends on You and your experience in similar game genres.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:51:40 AM

So what are really the benefits that we can get with this gaming platform? I thought this is different from other because as what I understand is that we can earn some rewards while playing some o their games.
This project is developed for the gaming community so I guess it would not realy give any benefits for none gamers.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:35:25 AM

I am also curious how we can earn some free tokens just by playing this game. I also want to know what are the benefits investors will receive if they will make investments here.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
descuri

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:55:23 AM

I understood that it takes care of some of the faults that maybe similar platforms have - and it keeps your value stored.
Uthred

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:59:38 AM

Do you already have some sort of deals with some game houses? i mean, what you're proposing means alot of integration in already existing games
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:24:12 PM

This project is developed for the gaming community so I guess it would not realy give any benefits for none gamers.

Well, I still hope that non-gamers will still earn some good amount of tokens. Anyway, how about those investors that will invest but not a gamer? How can they earn profit from just investing?

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
UncleT

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:35:19 PM

Well, I still hope that non-gamers will still earn some good amount of tokens. Anyway, how about those investors that will invest but not a gamer? How can they earn profit from just investing?

I would guess some trnasaction fee would be in place for every transaction that goues on the platform. From that the investors could get their cut.
joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:08:51 PM

They have a token sale and you can buy their tokens. I think they will surely list their tokens on the exchange and they will be available for trading as without exchange a token will find it very difficult to gain high value in prices. This is not the project just for gamers but also for investment.

SiFuTheMonk

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:13:15 PM

Except the famed sword transfer, what else do you have that sets you apart?
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:19:06 PM

I think so, but, it is their decision whether they were using their own tokens as a currency in the game or not. I think it is a great option although.

They will be using their own tokens, I guess, because this is why the project existed. But I am hoping that there will be an options to buy this tokens using fiat currencies. Or they already have it?

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: