Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:04:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
djuro74556

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:51:25 PM

It seems to me that any well-made gambling platform should collect money, and a well-made platform is especially big money Wink

This is gambling platform?I dont understand,i thought its gaming one.

Every game can be used for gambling but I don't think this platform will have a feature that will support gambling because that will make it more complicated in dealing with legal issues and regulations.

Many issues can arise from legal complications and implications regarding gambling. Some of them moral also.
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:58:53 PM

The idea of the project may seem to someone that is not serious, but on entertainment already the world has long earned billions. So it is viable
You're right business in games has long been profitable and not small. Just a few people want to invest in it their money.
The gaming industry has always been a good way to earn a profit,if you know how
Not actually. Even i am a gamer but there is nothing much to earn in the gaming field and perhaps that why this project is out there for all the gamers to invest into the gaming zone in the blockchain technology which will indeed give good profits ahead.
True and dedicated gamers actually do not run behind money and also they always have the skills to play the game. Also i don't think that much of the gemares could invest here but i am sure that the ICO project hunters will surely find this project profitable and will invest into it.
Don't run behind money))) Not only much of gamers but ALL of them are real ppl, who are need to buy gaming equipment eventually, so if they have any opportunity to get money and receive desire from the favourite buisness as GAMING - they probably will invest in!!!

Of course...I mean like gamers don't wanna make money of games...yeah right!
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:10:19 PM

True gamers actually do not involve themselves into any other activity excluding games. They are too attracted and dedicated towards the game and also they would hardly pay attention to such projects but still this project can turn out to be the hottest amongst the huge investors.
I agree with this but everything will change if the game will shutdown or end. The goal of BitGuild is to keep your progress and items (?) so that you can make something out of it right? I believe even with there are a lot of ways now in the gaming community that will save your progress, BitGuild will strive hard to make it better for its future users.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:25:31 PM

looks very promising project and team is very experienced in the gaming industry. a very decent amount has been collected so far in ico. i hope you guys can transform the video gaming industry. good luck. i am in.

Its not just another gamin project but also brings a lot of new and interesting ideas to the crypto gaming market.

I am also gamer. But  I want to earn while playing online games from my free time? Is there any possibility that we can also gain profit just for becoming a member and playing games of BITGUILD?

That will be a possibility. It is good for a gaming platform to have an avenue where the players can really earn money from it. If the games included in this platform has trading function then, gamers can trade items with other players in exchange for a payment in fiat or crypto.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:27:07 PM

looks very promising project and team is very experienced in the gaming industry. a very decent amount has been collected so far in ico. i hope you guys can transform the video gaming industry. good luck. i am in.

Its not just another gamin project but also brings a lot of new and interesting ideas to the crypto gaming market.

I am also gamer. But  I want to earn while playing online games from my free time? Is there any possibility that we can also gain profit just for becoming a member and playing games of BITGUILD?

That will be a possibility. It is good for a gaming platform to have an avenue where the players can really earn money from it. If the games included in this platform has trading function then, gamers can trade items with other players in exchange for a payment in fiat or crypto.
As professional gamer, they can earn so much dollar per years. Well, at BitGuild, how we can earning money via game?
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:37:27 PM

The idea of the project may seem to someone that is not serious, but on entertainment already the world has long earned billions. So it is viable
You're right business in games has long been profitable and not small. Just a few people want to invest in it their money.
Not actually. Even i am a gamer but there is nothing much to earn in the gaming field and perhaps that why this project is out there for all the gamers to invest into the gaming zone in the blockchain technology which will indeed give good profits ahead.
True and dedicated gamers actually do not run behind money and also they always have the skills to play the game. Also i don't think that much of the gemares could invest here but i am sure that the ICO project hunters will surely find this project profitable and will invest into it.
True gamers actually do not involve themselves into any other activity excluding games. They are too attracted and dedicated towards the game and also they would hardly pay attention to such projects but still this project can turn out to be the hottest amongst the huge investors.
Yes, the project is looking so transparent it has a great gaming concept which will make the platform more unique. Most of the gamers come forward to investing in this ico. Due to their innovative gaming strategy, they gain a lot of attention from investors. Sure the investment in this ico will become huge profitable after some time later.

Prk_7

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:57:49 PM

Haha, I somewhat agree but still they would want the platform to be developed. Theusurely wont be investing a lotbut it seems a great project for investment. Let's see how does the platform do in the long run.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:10:24 PM

Haha, I somewhat agree but still they would want the platform to be developed. Theusurely wont be investing a lotbut it seems a great project for investment. Let's see how does the platform do in the long run.

Yes, actually, gamers don't care about you project is for crypto or fiat, they only take care about what games platform provide, they like this games or not, have a lot of gamers or not?
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:44:17 PM

A gaming project is always interesting in the crypto world.If BitGuild have all the criteria & it can protect all the information & protect game from virus then it will be wonderful to gamers.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:43:53 AM

As professional gamer, they can earn so much dollar per years. Well, at BitGuild, how we can earning money via game?

The good idea here is I think from trading your items drops or selling it to the other player. Just like in DOTA II and CS GO you can buy and sell skins, items, You can also gamble your item from  esports betting sites if you win then equals profit. Depends on the team you bet.

yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:28:11 AM

The good idea here is I think from trading your items drops or selling it to the other player. Just like in DOTA II and CS GO you can buy and sell skins, items, You can also gamble your item from  esports betting sites if you win then equals profit. Depends on the team you bet.

I agree, bitguild have a unique platform that will enjoy and be useful to every member that joined. Trading items for another items in the game and you will get rewards.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:35:57 AM

I am also gamer. But  I want to earn while playing online games from my free time? Is there any possibility that we can also gain profit just for becoming a member and playing games of BITGUILD?

They probably won't pay you for that like after all the heck is the point of paying a random guy for playing some games which doesnt matter to them?
So what are really the benefits that we can get with this gaming platform? I thought this is different from other because as what I understand is that we can earn some rewards while playing some o their games.

I am also curious how we can earn some free tokens just by playing this game. I also want to know what are the benefits investors will receive if they will make investments here.

I didn't come across any information on website or whitepaper that mentioned any reward system that allows you to earn token by just playing!
the games on the platform will be similar to cryptokitties game, as a gamer you can sell items to another player in marketplace on Bitguild, in other words, you own your items and characters and you can sell them if you want.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:32:40 AM

This really team has collected 32 000 etherium? I'm delighted, but where is the smart contract? Somebody will give a link?
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:08:59 AM

The project will be interesting not only for gamers, but also for investors, because the game is a very promising area of investment

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
wind111

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:10:08 AM

The project will be interesting not only for gamers, but also for investors, because the game is a very promising area of investment
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:18:37 AM

Those who have already invested in this project should expect a profit. I'm waiting for the project to "shoot" and everyone who is waiting will receive their divedi
Lodi0808

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:59:36 AM

Copy paste is not allowed in this forum mate kindly delete this now before moderator give you a warning about such matter.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:35:04 AM

Those who have already invested in this project should expect a profit. I'm waiting for the project to "shoot" and everyone who is waiting will receive their divedi
I am sure that all investors who have invested in this project will get a good profit. To date, Ico has sold more than 30,000 eth, it's an excellent job.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:30:01 AM

I agree with you mate. I played Dota2 before and I have experienced in trading, selling and the gambling my own items. Eventhough I lost profits, it is still fun and enjoyable kind of playing. I hoped there will be a lot of games on this project that can helped to gained profits while playing.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:02:44 AM

How long does the approval process for whitelisting take?

I think it depends on, if you already sent all your data correctly with whitelisting form.  If everything is OK, you get a confirmation email.

They have also a good blog, which explains how to get whitelisted and whom to contact by complications.

https://bitguild.io/whitelisting-guide.html

Many thanks for blog link. Very useful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: