Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:00:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:25:00 AM

What is the coverage of support of this platform, will this only for pc gamers or also design for game console and mobile players?
I think they have plans for mobile devices too

isn't the main focus on mobile?
The main moto of BitGuild is to make the game more comfortable for gamers,developers.& game can be comfortable to mobile, laptop,pc.very soon they will be focus to mobile for more easy way to playing
It is seem like another projects about gaming. It really haven't different from them. I seriously want know what is the individual of BitGuild, because have a lot of project like this.
Many things can differ in same idea but different platfrom. The selection of games would be different, The layout of the main app/site and the in-game interaction. All in which bitguild seems to outperform other platforms.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:19:17 AM

What is the coverage of support of this platform, will this only for pc gamers or also design for game console and mobile players?

The main moto of BitGuild is to make the game more comfortable for gamers,developers.& game can be comfortable to mobile, laptop,pc.very soon they will be focus to mobile for more easy way to playing
It is seem like another projects about gaming. It really haven't different from them. I seriously want know what is the individual of BitGuild, because have a lot of project like this.
Many things can differ in same idea but different platfrom. The selection of games would be different, The layout of the main app/site and the in-game interaction. All in which bitguild seems to outperform other platforms.
I agree, bitguils have an asset or uniqueness where other projects don't have. It is about the handling of the project on how they manage it. Bitguild really outstand others.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:24:13 AM

I see the amount for such a project is very good. I'm wondering how the developer is going to spend it, it's not easy to spend money right.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:44:00 AM

BitGuild is bringing a unique change in Gaming industry by disrupting the $100 billion a year by creating a platform for games that live on the block chain, redefining the relationship between players, developers and content.
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:26:38 AM

If you create a synergy between developers and players you actually get a very potent breading ground for great products in gaming.
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:34:13 AM

My question is that how long will that ico will be live. And if it's over what to do now.

No, BitGuild ICO is not over yet, it will be when they reach their hardcap of 45000 ETH-they have raised 32250.911 ETH already- or on April 6th if the hardcap is not reached before!

I haven't seen funds get raised that fast yet...they're doing really well.
killer9966

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:44:13 AM

Seems like people are recognizing this projects, because they are near hard cap.
djuro74556

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:08:11 AM

Seems like people are recognizing this projects, because they are near hard cap.

Bitguild transfers items and account between games, that is a big thing.
Lodi0808

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:27:40 AM

Cant wait for this project to launch thier platform since they also have thier own wallet. Hopefully it can also store other altcoins.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:51:21 AM

Cant wait for this project to launch thier platform since they also have thier own wallet. Hopefully it can also store other altcoins.
I'm not sure, but it seems to me that Bitguild's wallet will only work with its coins. Since if these coins are used on the platform itself, then other tokens are simply not needed.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:59:06 AM

My question is that how long will that ico will be live. And if it's over what to do now.

No, BitGuild ICO is not over yet, it will be when they reach their hardcap of 45000 ETH-they have raised 32250.911 ETH already- or on April 6th if the hardcap is not reached before!

I am expecting that soon, They will reach their hard cap because of many supporters like gamers, and also game developers who want to work from bit guild. By the way, the platform looks like Clash of Clans.

Yeah it is. Just like Dota2, which is very popular now in the world. There's no doubt that BitGuild project will also be known worldwide. Besides, they are almost have the same features in which you gained profits while playing. And maybe someday, these two were becoming great competitors in the gaming industry.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:10:11 AM

BitGuild is an interesting project. Every now and then, the gaming industry is one of the best industry that people always seek for theumir intertainment, and so just like me. So for me, the BitGuild has a great opportunity to show its full potential to gain a lots of supporters, and of course serious investors that will fuel this project to arrive in its success.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:40:30 AM

Do you think the platform will be in demand? Now many you can see similar projects. Are there any features that can attract users?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:04:43 AM

The platform deserves attention. Do I understand that it will become a source for new and new games? Will their number be limited?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:58:41 AM

So basically this project will have games for mobile devices? I just do not imagine a game that works on both the phone and the computer. There are examples?
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:03:35 AM

So basically this project will have games for mobile devices? I just do not imagine a game that works on both the phone and the computer. There are examples?

I got the feeling that they would focus on mobile, I didn't get the feeling they would switch to desktop version.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:55:55 AM

I am expecting that soon, They will reach their hard cap because of many supporters like gamers, and also game developers who want to work from bit guild. By the way, the platform looks like Clash of Clans.

There are a lot of gamers around the world and some are expecting to find newly created games which can also generate profit. With the birth of blockchain, many opportunities are being opened and developers are so creative to innovate games that can actually make some profits. So, I think Bitguild will have this kind of concept which is actually still in development stage.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Calvireish

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:56:09 AM

I'm not sure, but it seems to me that Bitguild's wallet will only work with its coins. Since if these coins are used on the platform itself, then other tokens are simply not needed.

Thats only logical thing,to work only with their token,for ease of use.
VasilijeMitu

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:18:01 AM

Focus will be on mobile games in the beginning?
UncleT

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:19:15 AM

Thats only logical thing,to work only with their token,for ease of use.

Can it be expanded later on to handle other coins?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: