Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:10:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:45:46 AM

What is the coverage of support of this platform, will this only for pc gamers or also design for game console and mobile players?
I think they have plans for mobile devices too
isn't the main focus on mobile?
The main moto of BitGuild is to make the game more comfortable for gamers,developers.& game can be comfortable to mobile, laptop,pc.very soon they will be focus to mobile for more easy way to playing
So basically this project will have games for mobile devices? I just do not imagine a game that works on both the phone and the computer. There are examples?
Focus will be on mobile games in the beginning?

Already some people ask them on mobile games and answered that they will develop a platform that works on web, initially building HTML5/Javascript games and evaluating where they fit in the mobile market given current mobile platform guidelines. They have third-party developers on board for launch and have and will be a part of their design process.

This will be focused on online games as of now. Which bitguild sustained a fund for them and have benefits that they can gain. Maybe soon they will open the community to the mobile games. Let just wait for more updates.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:31:02 AM

What is the coverage of support of this platform, will this only for pc gamers or also design for game console and mobile players?
The main moto of BitGuild is to make the game more comfortable for gamers,developers.& game can be comfortable to mobile, laptop,pc.very soon they will be focus to mobile for more easy way to playing
So basically this project will have games for mobile devices? I just do not imagine a game that works on both the phone and the computer. There are examples?

Already some people ask them on mobile games and answered that they will develop a platform that works on web, initially building HTML5/Javascript games and evaluating where they fit in the mobile market given current mobile platform guidelines. They have third-party developers on board for launch and have and will be a part of their design process.

This will be focused on online games as of now. Which bitguild sustained a fund for them and have benefits that they can gain. Maybe soon they will open the community to the mobile games. Let just wait for more updates.
There are games which can be played at pc or mobile phone simultaneously. An example of that is Rules of Survival where players may opt to play it in PC or mobile phone but they are in the same server.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:10:12 AM

If you create a synergy between developers and players you actually get a very potent breading ground for great products in gaming.

Exactly. The game developers must really know the taste of their players/users in terms of gaming platforms. One can get a lot of ideas from a person who has really have a good background and experiences in playing games.
Yeah and i think the team has a good taste of games and knows what works in the market and what doesnt. Later, they can bring updates to follow the taste of people on theit platform.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:17:50 AM

The idea of the project may seem to someone that is not serious, but on entertainment already the world has long earned billions. So it is viable
You're right business in games has long been profitable and not small. Just a few people want to invest in it their money.
The gaming industry has always been a good way to earn a profit,if you know how

with this platform and coin, you can earn while you play game  Cool

Yeah, and also just wanna know if we can also earn some points evertime we referred our friends? This project's popularity increases day by day, this is good to attract more investors.

You're definitely right buddy, which make sense. Hopefully the team may do some extra effort in order make this project will be popular. I'm looking forward on this project which can be good for all and for many here in crypto currency community.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:21:45 AM

I think it's good when there is concentration of games on one platform and the only problem will be competition with already existing projects.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:45:45 AM

If you create a synergy between developers and players you actually get a very potent breading ground for great products in gaming.

Exactly. The game developers must really know the taste of their players/users in terms of gaming platforms. One can get a lot of ideas from a person who has really have a good background and experiences in playing games.
Yeah and i think the team has a good taste of games and knows what works in the market and what doesnt. Later, they can bring updates to follow the taste of people on theit platform.
I agree with you. Probably the dev team are a group of people who always played online games. Because as I have noticed, the project aims to be the location of choice in gaming industry. This would be exciting because as I have visited their website now, they are already near to the hard cap. Which means that people loves to play games in BitGuild project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:39:45 AM

I agree with you. Probably the dev team are a group of people who always played online games. Because as I have noticed, the project aims to be the location of choice in gaming industry. This would be exciting because as I have visited their website now, they are already near to the hard cap. Which means that people loves to play games in BitGuild project.

Yes I noticed that also.People behind development team were maybe a active online gamers too. Because you can't share if your not personaly encounter things. The games are nice the dev. realy know what the online markets wants and donts in games. It's wonderful news that many are having a good time playing the games. BitGuild has a potential success in future.

There are many people around the globe used to spend some time playing online games and the Bitguld team has the vision to develop online gaming platform. People are showing a lot of interest by showing in the form of investments.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:58:14 AM

"Bitguild (Bit Guild)" "Tron (TRON)" Strategic Business Alliance concluded! We are going to release a limited game item in the game with the Tron token theme in this partnership."

Now this fusion is also official and announced from their twitter account.

There are again restrictions for some countries like citizens from USA !
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:06:41 AM

I realized that the first games that will come out on this platform will only be on mobile devices. But it seems like after a while games should appear on computers. Maybe it's not so. I ask the question for the third time, and I do not get an answer.
killer9966

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:39:17 AM

https://resmim.net/f/OQJcv4.jpg

"Bitguild (Bit Guild)" "Tron (TRON)" Strategic Business Alliance concluded! We are going to release a limited game item in the game with the Tron token theme in this partnership."

Wow this is great! I love the car design.
djuro74556

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:48:53 AM

Yes I noticed that also.People behind development team were maybe a active online gamers too. Because you can't share if your not personaly encounter things. The games are nice the dev. realy know what the online markets wants and donts in games. It's wonderful news that many are having a good time playing the games. BitGuild has a potential success in future.

That kind of constant feedback from gamers will probably cause much pressure on devs, but will also cause good quality games.
innerDemon

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:54:49 AM

Are the clothes available for buy somewhere?
ZooZooZooLuu

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:57:44 AM

Nice design, but purpuse of this Alliance is not clear for me.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:59:03 AM

Wow BitGuild is awesome. This is an eye catching news and update from the BitGuild team. The development members of the BitGuild project really knows what the crowd wanted in todays generation. They are very practical in making concepts for their marketing strategy and I am so glad for that. I hope that thus gaming platform will come to success.
jolinahermosa25

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:01:48 AM

good project for gamers and  traders always try to find good ideas.nice strategy and design,happy investing to those who want to invest in here Wink
Lodi0808

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:03:03 AM

Wow BitGuild is awesome. This is an eye catching news and update from the BitGuild team. The development members of the BitGuild project really knows what the crowd wanted in todays generation. They are very practical in making concepts for their marketing strategy and I am so glad for that. I hope that thus gaming platform will come to success.
Ok it realy looks nice and worth bragging if you own those items but on which game will they release this game items?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:28:01 AM

I congratulate you on this update. It will be very interesting for us, continue in the same spirit, we like everything that you do. Do you have any plans for the future development of the project?
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:18:30 AM

When can we expect beta release,so we can finally test the product?
Nobtcforyou

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:35:51 AM

When can we expect beta release,so we can finally test the product?

According to roadmap beta should come in Q2 2018,so in the next few months.
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:03:57 AM

I am not informed in this  what you write. but which game?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: