Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:19:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:02:07 PM

"Bitguild (Bit Guild)" "Tron (TRON)" Strategic Business Alliance concluded! We are going to release a limited game item in the game with the Tron token theme in this partnership."

Now this fusion is also official and announced from their twitter account.

There are again restrictions for some countries like citizens from USA !
interesting news. I think that there are many who will be interested in this alliance. I hope that it will bring us profit
It sounds good. This will definitely help to the project. This kind of strategy help to gain more attention towards the project. Also, most of the gamers also looking forward to investing in this ico.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:02:59 PM

BitGuild ICO listed on ICOnow.

https://iconow.net/ico-1067

Well this is a good sign that this project is gaining more popularity to the public? And I think the will be a hit soon.

Tyrant76

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:05:20 PM

Games that are amazing always attract people of any age. I want to ask the developer, you can earn tokens playing games on the platform?
I guess thats what BitGuild is all about
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:16:00 PM

What is the coverage of support of this platform, will this only for pc gamers or also design for game console and mobile players?
I think they have plans for mobile devices too
isn't the main focus on mobile?
The main moto of BitGuild is to make the game more comfortable for gamers,developers.& game can be comfortable to mobile, laptop,pc.very soon they will be focus to mobile for more easy way to playing
So basically this project will have games for mobile devices? I just do not imagine a game that works on both the phone and the computer. There are examples?
Focus will be on mobile games in the beginning?

Already some people ask them on mobile games and answered that they will develop a platform that works on web, initially building HTML5/Javascript games and evaluating where they fit in the mobile market given current mobile platform guidelines. They have third-party developers on board for launch and have and will be a part of their design process.

This will be focused on online games as of now. Which bitguild sustained a fund for them and have benefits that they can gain. Maybe soon they will open the community to the mobile games. Let just wait for more updates.

I think they will consider entering the mobile gaming development, because its part of the gaming experience of players. Such a great platform for gamers. Hoping for better updates of this platform!  Smiley
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:32:43 PM

Great news bud although theres no rating score yet for bitguild ICO, im positive that this will bring more interest to investors.
Yes, this is optimistic signal and we can say that bitGuild will have more attention from some rating website like iconow?
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:42:28 PM

What is the coverage of support of this platform, will this only for pc gamers or also design for game console and mobile players?
The main moto of BitGuild is to make the game more comfortable for gamers,developers.& game can be comfortable to mobile, laptop,pc.very soon they will be focus to mobile for more easy way to playing
So basically this project will have games for mobile devices? I just do not imagine a game that works on both the phone and the computer. There are examples?

Already some people ask them on mobile games and answered that they will develop a platform that works on web, initially building HTML5/Javascript games and evaluating where they fit in the mobile market given current mobile platform guidelines. They have third-party developers on board for launch and have and will be a part of their design process.

This will be focused on online games as of now. Which bitguild sustained a fund for them and have benefits that they can gain. Maybe soon they will open the community to the mobile games. Let just wait for more updates.

I think they will consider entering the mobile gaming development, because its part of the gaming experience of players. Such a great platform for gamers. Hoping for better updates of this platform!  Smiley

There's nothing to consider. If you sleep on mobile gaming you will get left out the industry because that's a big chunk of gamers you are missing out on.
descuri

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:42:47 PM

https://resmim.net/f/OQJcv4.jpg

"Bitguild (Bit Guild)" "Tron (TRON)" Strategic Business Alliance concluded! We are going to release a limited game item in the game with the Tron token theme in this partnership."

Wow this is great! I love the car design.

Are the clothes available for buy somewhere?
Wow BitGuild is awesome. This is an eye catching news and update from the BitGuild team. The development members of the BitGuild project really knows what the crowd wanted in todays generation. They are very practical in making concepts for their marketing strategy and I am so glad for that. I hope that thus gaming platform will come to success.
Ok it realy looks nice and worth bragging if you own those items but on which game will they release this game items?

I also didn't quite understand which game this will appear in?
Ranunculus2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:07:38 PM

It turns out that the first games will be on mobile devices. After that, they will probably consider developing games on computers and laptops.

It is a nice decisions because smartphone can be easily access and most people are now into mobile phone when they want to play games. The possibility of these concept would be probably high due to most of young are now engage in mobile gaming. Lets see what will be the next update of this project.

Mobile games are way more accessible but not sure how developed the social networking part is in them.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 05:13:53 PM

Great news bud although theres no rating score yet for bitguild ICO, im positive that this will bring more interest to investors.
Am watching the project with great enthusiasm and I hope they get to be supported on all platforms including PC and other mobile devices

Hodlvcl

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:53:27 PM

Wow BitGuild is awesome. This is an eye catching news and update from the BitGuild team. The development members of the BitGuild project really knows what the crowd wanted in todays generation. They are very practical in making concepts for their marketing strategy and I am so glad for that. I hope that thus gaming platform will come to success.
Ok it realy looks nice and worth bragging if you own those items but on which game will they release this game items?

The first impression when i see this picture, i think this game look like casual games? Look like make decorating for characters?
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:11:12 PM

Am watching the project with great enthusiasm and I hope they get to be supported on all platforms including PC and other mobile devices
If the platform is supported on all platforms mainly on mobile devices means we can do expect loads of people like this unique project and start playing games, this mechanism will draw more attention of participants.
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:14:32 PM

After reading about this project, it is very convincing that many people who support this good project hope to succeed quickly

Well, the success of this project is also credited to the achievements of the supporters. Even if the dev team don't have plans to give rewards for those who support this project, at least we did our best to support it. Because without the support, probably it has a low chanced to succeed.
Yes you are right there fellow. The ultimate core of a project of the project success is the people that surrounds it, which continuously trust the project and supports it to the best they could for the better development of the project. I know that that there so many people supporting the BitGuild and continuously engaging to it. I will be lloking forward to this project and remain my trust and support to it.

That counts for every "network" Wink. Not network can emerge and exist without a community. It doesn't mean though that the community should get free rewards under any circumstance. It always depends what they exactly did in what other ways they might benefit from the network anyway.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:58:36 PM

It turns out that the first games will be on mobile devices. After that, they will probably consider developing games on computers and laptops.

It is a nice decisions because smartphone can be easily access and most people are now into mobile phone when they want to play games. The possibility of these concept would be probably high due to most of young are now engage in mobile gaming. Lets see what will be the next update of this project.

Mobile games are way more accessible but not sure how developed the social networking part is in them.

I think that is the opposite, what's difficult is to develop a blockchain where they can integrate or make a mobile game as a dApp like feature. If they can show that it will be working great, then the social network can easily be established afterward.
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:15:15 PM

There's nothing to consider. If you sleep on mobile gaming you will get left out the industry because that's a big chunk of gamers you are missing out on.

Yep,mobilke gaming is getting bigger each year,they even staretd making gaming mobile phones,so it would be big mistaje to ignore that part of the market
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:23:50 PM

If the Dev team is taking all the challenges and start implementing these functionalities in the mobile versions it will mainly grab the attention of huge people as most of the people are much attached to the mobile devices there will be more chance for bitguild which will be their interesting platform as their choice.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:44:33 PM

I think that is the opposite, what's difficult is to develop a blockchain where they can integrate or make a mobile game as a dApp like feature. If they can show that it will be working great, then the social network can easily be established afterward.

I don't understand what you are trying to say. BitGuild is a gaming platform and the only difference with the existing is that this is created through blockchain. And I don't know why you include social network which makes me cause troubled understanding the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
chungaLunga

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:30:05 PM

The first impression when i see this picture, i think this game look like casual games? Look like make decorating for characters?

Are you a casual or a hardcore gamer?
babyBaba

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:36:39 PM

After reading about this project, it is very convincing that many people who support this good project hope to succeed quickly

Well, the success of this project is also credited to the achievements of the supporters. Even if the dev team don't have plans to give rewards for those who support this project, at least we did our best to support it. Because without the support, probably it has a low chanced to succeed.
Yes you are right there fellow. The ultimate core of a project of the project success is the people that surrounds it, which continuously trust the project and supports it to the best they could for the better development of the project. I know that that there so many people supporting the BitGuild and continuously engaging to it. I will be lloking forward to this project and remain my trust and support to it.

That counts for every "network" Wink. Not network can emerge and exist without a community. It doesn't mean though that the community should get free rewards under any circumstance. It always depends what they exactly did in what other ways they might benefit from the network anyway.

Sure...I mean whats a network without its users?
cmdr1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:41:42 PM

Is it true that Bitguild has a strategic cooperation with TRON?  If its true, what are the benefits from these coopreation for TRON and for Bitguild? I thought TRON is a content sharing application and I couldnt understand the relation of this cooperation.
It seems tron itself has a huge potential versus other cryptos. If bitguild partners with tron developers for sure bitguild will take the shortcut to succeed.

Actually its more than this. Today I got the information that, BitGuild provides a unique set of limited-edition in-game assets for the TRON community, which will represent the TRON brand and the associated TRX token. These assets will be purchasable using TRX.

These are really great news.

I just want to clarify things here, by having TRX token we can purchased items from bitguild? The question is does the project(Bitguild) already have some games? Because as far as I understand this is still in development and still far away to complete the platform.
If you have TRX tokens then you can easily buy items from bitguild.i think the bitguild have some of games  and they are still devlops the platform for launch the other games which have interesting features.

can you list some examples of the games so Ican find more info about them?
djimiHendrix

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:41:58 PM

Cross platform support is a must have today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: