Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:15:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start Trading for newbie  (Read 2110 times)
Turagsoy02 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:19:48 AM

Well if you are just starting and dont have idea in trading, its better if you will give yourself some time to read here in the forum. There is a child board for trading discussion here. Do some research first it will help you.

Yes sir I did some research of it and will read more.
Turagsoy02 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:26:17 AM

You almost got many good suggestions. Just don't start with a big amount of money that you can't afford to lose. Learn and go increase investment by time goes, make sure you are avoiding Scammers. You can take look at this https://www.quora.com/I-want-to-learn-trading-Bitcoin-How-do-I-start and https://www.forexnews.com/bitcoin-trading/ this for details.
Good luck.

Yes got many good ideas  that need to apply and yea I'm not starting at a big amount probably will start slowly ,Thanks  will surely note on this "Scammers".
gehtrs

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:32:05 AM

Well if you are just starting and dont have idea in trading, its better if you will give yourself some time to read here in the forum. There is a child board for trading discussion here. Do some research first it will help you.

Newbies are not advised to trade immediately. You should first confirm that the trading platform is reliable, and then download a simulation operating software on the platform. While learning to simulate the operation, there is some experience, and then a small position real operation.
atom2080

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:35:32 AM

Follow step by step!
Don't be lazy to read about trading!
For myself, I only trade the morning. I start trading futures at 8:30 and finish at 10:30 AM EST. Two hours of focus and the day is done. Rarely anything exciting happens. You see the same thing every day, and your only focus is to find patterns you recognize and that offer a favorable edge. 
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:48:40 AM

Trading on the small currencies in the current currency is a lot of winnings from Betcquin and also the etherium now has the opportunity to trade
Tomcolor

Activity: 665
Merit: 10

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:48:47 AM

I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

Answer so much appreciated thanks ..

Definitely you can do it. Firstly you can got them knowledge about Bitcoin,investment and trading. Google,YouTube give you help.you can choice anyone. Then hope you understand all thinks.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
artem.klimovich

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 10:51:40 AM

I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

If you do not know what specifically you want to invest. That can be invested in our project https://qurrex.com/

The official topic of the discussion: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2899211

Manage campaigns bountyplatform.io
▬▬ ● ● Marketing support ICO ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ●Technical support and advice of bounty hunters● ● ▬▬
Turagsoy02 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:21:59 AM

Newbies are not advised to trade immediately. You should first confirm that the trading platform is reliable, and then download a simulation operating software on the platform. While learning to simulate the operation, there is some experience, and then a small position real operation.

what software do you mean to use in trading ?
Turagsoy02 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:31:48 AM

Trading on the small currencies in the current currency is a lot of winnings from Betcquin and also the etherium now has the opportunity to trade

Yes will probably try etherium us a new I think this  will help to start in small.
Toukexx99

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:32:38 AM

Trading cryptocurrency is similar to forex trading. So to get started has a similar step.
If normal currency is stored in the bank, while cryptocurrency is slightly different due to the fact that they are just software. This currency is stored in a place called "wallet".
The first thing you need is to open a trading account. I recommend opening an account in a regulated broker like IQ Option or a redeem offering cryptocurrency trading. Depending on the broker, you can fill your trading account in various ways. Namely, credit cards, bank transfers and eWallet.
Depending on the broker or exchange place, you can start trading cryptocurrency in three different ways.
1. Buy and sell cryptocurrency (buy and Hold)
2. CFD cryptocurrency If you have ever trading CFD before, trading CFD cryptocurrency works that way. You will not buy but your job is to predict price movements
3. Trading binary option with cryptocurrency. Although many brokers are set up and exchange places have moved from digital / binary options, this is still a viable strategy for riptocurrency beginners. This strategy takes a different approach than the two previously mentioned strategies.
that's my advice how to start easy trading crypto.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:11:19 PM

The first thing you have to do is to start collecting all possible information about Bitcoin and everything that is connected with the cryptoworld. The more you will learn, the fewer mistakes you will make when you start trading.
Kopceak_MD

Activity: 366
Merit: 14

Investment

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 07:16:42 PM

To start trading, you need to be trained by an experienced trader, you need to have a lot of free time and need perseverance.

Sorry for my English   Wink
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:48:13 PM

First you will need to learn about all trading practices and secondly, you should sign up for a trial account before you decide to use your own money to start trading because using a trial account will get you the necessary experience you to be a successful trader.
Danielavgonz

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:38:46 PM

thanks for the post I am a newbie too
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:55:52 PM

what do you mean by trading investment, do you understand about this?
trading and investment are different, and have different definitions.
do you want to trade or invest?
Psalms23

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:12:40 PM

Try to signup some exchanges market like Binance, Hitbtc, Yobit etc. Observe first how coins work and trading and then maybe later on you'll get the hang of it and could start trading in small amounts as trial and error. When you get the confidence, then maybe you can start trading bigtime and hold longer.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
joesorrell

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:13:53 PM

Make sure do not rush! The market always provides enough opportunities so always look for a good dip to buy and sell it on high for profitable trades.

Learn about exchanges, about trading according to technical and fundamental analysis.
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 03:20:00 PM

I think I see this title once a week.

I think there are times when the market is the hardest. 5 months ago the price was so different that it was easier to learn the job by doing the sell-and-sell.

My recommendation is for investment purposes when the prices are low.

Cool
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:21:05 PM

For a newbie is very risky to start trading. Make sure you take all the time you need to learn about trading before
madainfamous

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:25:37 PM

The best thing to do when you are a beginner is to first make sure you have an idea what you will do. You can do some research first about what you want to do and which among the cryptocurrency you think is best to invest with. Once you are already sure where you want to invest, create your own etherwallet and put sufficient amount for gas or transaction fee. Then, you can go to the different trading sites on where you can buy your desired coin. You can monitor its price on the web too so that you can see if its value changes. Buy when the price is low and sell when it is high.

inmediate.io | The Smart Insurance Platform
Making Policies Transparent and Trustworthy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: